• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

345178732.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You'd be surprised how much certain anime make so much more sense when you're high

dramatis

[QUOTE="quote marks work just fine, upandaway";54624984]*ahem*
Exhibit s
Exhibit v
Exhibit c
(~ ´¬`)~

[fake out=
THIS SHALL BE A WARNING FOR ALL TO SEE

I HAVE DEDUCED THE ANSWER TO THIS PHENOMENON

ALL GREAT DISCOVERED ARE INSTIGATED BY COINCIDENCE

expect a full explanation tomorrow

a hint is contained within this post. a personal jpg awarded to anyone who finds the truth]
[/fake out][/QUOTE]
My guess is that your European quote marks failed you.

DyNtnDF.jpg

Lain

Hmm.. I have this on my stack of unread mangas

Aka Kokou no Hito.
Looks fantastic, bought it a while a ago and I still haven't opened it. Heh, will read tomorrow and post my impressions.

The covers are ridiculously gorgeous

I've heard good things about it, and the covers are really great.

Korosenai

Berserk 48

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this man becomes a member of the Godhand and what people called him on here, the Anti-Christ. Seriously, I don't want to believe it. I can't wait to see what happens, though.

wonzo

Banned
blade play 20

bladeplay20.png

Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai 10-11 END

I fairly nice (if a little bit cheesy) end to a neat one volume story. Check it out.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Berserk 48

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this man becomes a member of the Godhand and what people called him on here, the Anti-Christ. Seriously, I don't want to believe it. I can't wait to see what happens, though.

Buddy when it happens, you will know why people label his ass that way.

Korosenai

Berserk 53

So Griffith has some makeup sex with the Princess after he breaks up with Guts. Still not really sure why Guts left, I think Griffith already saw him as an equal. Also, is this finally the start of his downward spiral? He seems like he's starting to lose it.

Buddy when it happens, you will know why people label his ass that way.

I really can't wait to see how it happens, but it's still hard to believe. But now that Guts left and he's been arrested in chapter 53, I think shits about to get real.

Azure J

I totally missed something amazing/horrifying just now didn't I? Ah well.

Finally after two years of procrastinating, I've caught up on Shingeki no Kyojin.

Why did I do that to myself? Now I actually have to wait for new chapters...

iQkklbssfd4bb.png

Medaka Box 191

Holy shit, Mogana is definitely holding her and Kuma's kid. That was out of fucking nowhere. Cool little chapter here. And even now, Naze/Kujira > Medaka.

dumbyugi

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 143

Two whole millimeters!

Nana Yuri

A cute little yuri story. I've been following the artist on Pixiv for quite a while now so I'm happy to see some of their work being scanned.

upandaway

And here is the solution to yesterday's mystery. I didn't know Obama's email so I sent it to amazon instead. Sorry for going off topic, but seriously I was freaking out yesterday. You can't see something like that and not know why it happened there and not anywhere else!

By the way, this:
My guess is that your European quote marks failed you.

DyNtnDF.jpg
doesn't even make any sense because I'm not in Europe.

Henceforth to avoid confusion, quotes (as in, the quote things " ") will be reffered to as shakespeares.

Normally, you can quote. Normally.

And sometimes, you can quote when the quoted is Shakespeare. Sometimes.

shakespeare said:
you can't see it, but shakespeare is fully enclosed in two shakespeares there. you don't have to take it from me, try it out.

But look! What happens when you put a referral in?!

shakespeare";1]what a twist![/QUOTE] As it turns out said:
. "; is not enough. In such a case, with " and ]'s forces combined, they can break the entire world in twain.

dio";1]za waru said:

Here, I have intentionally put a "] between the u and d. Do NOT try this at home.

"] are very common in the wild, their most popular habitat being (Stinky, pay attention) URL tags:
hyperlink[\URL] (can you spot it?)

Thanks and be careful. It's a crazy world out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom