• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Girls of the Wild's 86

The fight has been dragged for far too long, another crappy cliffhanger.
Give it up already midget.

#TeamMoonYoung

survivor

Banned
Green Blood 23-25

They left the town now? I honestly thought the whole manga would have been in the same town seeing how it seemed central to the story. Oh well, it's not like going to other towns gonna change anything up. Everyone seems to be a piece of shit in this manga.

Raws are at 47 right now. We are so far behind.

Aizen made Bleach go from a fun shonen series to an epic shonen series. If he doesn't return in some major capacity before the series ends I will be disappoint

Of course he'll return. He's still alive and kicking and important enough that the magic nazis would seek his assistance.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Aizen made Bleach go from a fun shonen series to an epic shonen series. If he doesn't return in some major capacity before the series ends I will be disappoint

Who ever said he was gone?

One Punch-Man

I also feel like DTL was onto something with his Saitama x Genos avatar. Those two living together like that? No way they're not in a relationship. Except that Genos is clearly the submissive one.
That's absurd. Genos doesn't even have the equipment anymore.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 56

What plot would there be once all the witches are found , I wonder what she even has planned next. Regardless, really pulling for Miyamura to be president and Yamada his secretary would be fun.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
What other villain do you know can, literally, TROLL a bad guy that's technically stronger than him, without him noticing until about half an hour later after he just one-shotted the strongest Shinigami in existence?

:lol :lol :lol

I still wouldn't be surprised it Aizen whammied Juhahhahaha, made him let him go, then made him think he left Aizen in his hole.

Juvenile 1-2

Liked the second story more than the first (though the initial premise, dude had dropped the friends handheld cartridge monsters catching game in a thing of soda causing him to lose his data on a rare event creature), as it had a nice potential of romance, which I wish the writer would have went with and ditched the non yuki/hiromu characters out of the way, as I guess they two had some sort of feelings. Rather interesting two stories so far.

Wiseblade

One-Punch Man

That last panel is pure gold. Strange to see that the public has such a low opinion of heroes when giant monster attacks are a thing that happen. Although I guess Grade C heroes aren't usually dealing with those...

That would be the most amazing thing in the universe. It needs to happen so badly, it'd be such bullshit but it would be amazing.

Or for maximum lulz...it turns out Aizen was the Soul King the entire time.

He only became a Shinigami to watch what would happen if he fucked shit up just for the lulz.

bigkrev

Juvenile 1-2

Liked the second story more than the first (though the initial premise, dude had dropped the friends handheld cartridge monsters catching game in a thing of soda causing him to lose his data on a rare event creature), as it had a nice potential of romance, which I wish the writer would have went with and ditched the non yuki/hiromu characters out of the way, as I guess they two had some sort of feelings. Rather interesting two stories so far.

suprised someone commissioned a translation of that. IIRC, its a dumb, super interesting book.

To Love-Ru 6-10
Probably going to just skip to Darkness soon- this is going pretty slow

Assassination Classroom 39
Wow, this teacher seems like a real dick. He had a giant grin on his face when he slapped the shit out of that student.

Can't wait for Korosensei to somehow show him up!

What other villain do you know can, literally, TROLL a bad guy that's technically stronger than him, without him noticing until about half an hour later after he just one-shotted the strongest Shinigami in existence?

:lol :lol :lol

Yep plus calmly declining his offer LOL

@bold: To be fair Juha didn't fully one shot him but given that he made some fucking mook do most of the dirty work it still counts as a fucking embarrassment as high as one-shotting.

I still wouldn't be surprised it Aizen whammied Juhahhahaha, made him let him go, then made him think he left Aizen in his hole.

Yep it was the first thing I thought of once Juha realized he was trolled

This has to happen now.

Been saying this ever since that revelation. :p

But that would mean Aizen doesn't even need his sword for some mind trickery. Either that or he got some other sword somewhere hidden.

IIRC the Hyougokyu got rid of his sword thinking Aizen didn't need it anymore (at least according to Aizen), but what if it just merged its power in him so he can cast without it aka FUCKING SHARINGAN :p

Plus if you add this new info about the Zanpakuto being just a blank slate where the shinigami pours his soul into, it makes sense that it possibly returned to Aizen proper (and the powers also?)

Can Ron Swanson beat Aizen?

tumblr_mkl5s9o3af1rssclxo3_250.gif

survivor

Banned
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru vol 1
000i9s7h.jpg

I have never laughed this hard at a comedy manga before. That math test chapter was spectacular, and it's not like it's the first time I see it, I already saw it in the anime before and yet it was still funny. Really good stuff. Also I'm glad that Ishiguro's art is actually good and he is able to pull some good facial expressions that helps the comedy a lot.

The World God Only Knows 225

I hate that cliffhanger.

Glad to see Keima confirm that he chose everyone of his future conquest. Now I wonder how he made the goddesses chose their future vessels.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
TWGOK 225

I wonder why Dokurou was shocked that Elsie was going to the human world.

Because Elsie is useless at that point in time. Not that this changes a whole lot.

It's going to be interesting to see how Keima sets all this up, we usually don't get to see the prep time.

Because Elsie is useless at that point in time. Not that this changes a whole lot.

It's going to be interesting to see how Keima sets all this up, we usually don't get to see the prep time.

I was wondering if Dokurou was shocked for another reason other than Elsie being useless.

I still think her sister will play a large role in all this.

Dresden

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru vol 1
000i9s7h.jpg

I have never laughed this hard at a comedy manga before. That math test chapter was spectacular, and it's not like it's the first time I see it, I already saw it in the anime before and yet it was still funny. Really good stuff. Also I'm glad that Ishiguro's art is actually good and he is able to pull some good facial expressions that helps the comedy a lot.

The best thing about Soredemo is that it starts out great and gets godlike.

Noirulus

Ryuushika Ryuushika volume 1

Jopv0rd.png

The lovable adventures and ruminations of a cute little girl. It's a pleasure to read not only because of the amusing stories of Ryuushika (main character), but because the art drawn by ABe Yoshitashi is drop-dead gorgeous and appeals strongly to my nostalgic sensibilities.

Verdict: A++ will read moar

Ishiguro Masakazu is the best. The wealth of material he can draw out of his imagination is impressive.

Welcome back to GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom