• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nobunaga no Chef 16

5fegyVm.png

Man, I love seeing nobunaga just be a boss. So good.

Yamada and The Seven Witches 57

Awful, Atrocious, Horrible. A special 23 pages for that, Miyamura had my same expression, what is she having Yamada do like that, nooooo.
She should have been more daring and had him actually have the hots for Miyamura, the secretary thing even and what not, instead of go the obvious love with first character plot thing :/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada

Oh snap. At least he didn't act dumb and pretend he wasn't into her.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yamada

Wow, this is actually moving at a nice pace. I am so happy we are not going to be dealing with any relationship "I like her but won't admit it" bullshit from the looks of it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada and The Seven Witches 57

Awful, Atrocious, Horrible. A special 23 pages for that, Miyamura had my same expression, what is she having Yamada do like that, nooooo.
She should have been more daring and had him actually have the hots for Miyamura, the secretary thing even and what not, instead of go the obvious love with first character plot thing :/

There's practically no context for Yamada being gay outside of the played-for-humor male on male power transfers. Maybe Miyamura, but not Yamada.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Yep it was the first thing I thought of once Juha realized he was trolled

When it was first revealed I speculated that not only was Aizen free, but he just made Juha think he one shotted Yama, and then he hitched a ride to the royal palace unnoticed.

I always figured that would be maximum troll on Kubo's part.

Yamada 54

It's really freaking awesome being in love with him though.

Yamada 55

Well, I like this new girl.

Yamada 56

I'd think it would be FUN though.

Yamada 57

Poor Miyamura. His eyes have been opened.

Yamada and the Seven Witches

I don't see how anyone, real life reader or character in the manga, could be surprised by the "shocking news" that Ryuu loves Lucy--I mean, Urara. Shit was telegraphed from outer space, lol.

7 seeds 9

Damn, that was disgusting and quite a surprise. Damn you all who recommended it, for giving me this night mare fuel
of course i will continue reading

Wiseblade

TWGOK

So Keima really is going to be setting up his own conquests. And it seems weird that he wouldn't remember a crazy event at his school the day before the school trip.

7 seeds 9

Damn, that was disgusting and quite a surprise. Damn you all who recommended it, for giving me this night mare fuel
of course i will continue reading

Come on, it wasn't even that bad. You couldn't even see how the mantis hatched inside of him. It was just the face that got a bit ripped open.

wonzo

Banned
Citrus 3

Lesbian POMF =3

Golondrina 8

Fuck yes, it's about damn time they touched upon Chica's backstory with Maria. all dat suffering

Yamada 56-57

I wonder what the dudes secret is (he probably knows whom the last witch is).

Silver Spoon 72

The single best thing about this series has been watching Hachiken's growth as a character over it's run and his little meeting with his former middle school classmates really drove home just how great this series is.

TWGOK 225

So basically he's writing a walkthrough, huh.

Seven Deadly Sins 24

Maybe it's just me but the way king's "issue" was resolved just seemed really half-assed. :/

Yamada and the Seven Witches

I don't see how anyone, real life reader or character in the manga, could be surprised by the "shocking news" that Ryuu loves Lucy--I mean, Urara. Shit was telegraphed from outer space, lol.
Yeah, it's been p. obvious for the past few dozen chapters really.

survivor

Banned
Saturn Apartments vol 6
thumb-5065-sat_6_webtbso9.jpg

Wow, that escalated very quickly. For a manga with a rather relaxed episodic feeling, seeing the panic and near death scenario at the end was very sudden and shocking. However, it does seem like the power plant exploding will help Nishimaru with his helps much better. With the chaos, he can push the poor lower level citizens vs. rich upper level people war and raise the tensions to his advantage.

Nishimaru got the much needed backstory this volume. He always looked like a crazy scientist who will do anything to accomplish his goals. However, now we know he just wants revenge against the entire Ring System for what happened to his wife. He is also rather very manipulative as seen when he killed the cop. Though I'm surprised he managed to keep Sohta from telling Mitsu about the whole Earth spaceship being a one way trip. I just don't see Mitsu ditching everything and all his windows washing buddies just to go to Earth and get stuck there and most likely die.

Can't wait for the last volume next month. With the way the plot is going, Mitsu is definitely not heading to Earth, but I'm sure at the very least Nishimaru will probably end up going there by himself and ditch the entire Ring System. He just seems crazy and suicidal enough to pull it off.

upandaway

Hayate

Haha okay, that was out of nowhere. Had a laugh out of Hayate noticing things that are wrong.

To Love Ru Darkness

special ringtone

Mondaiji Z ch4

Wait... did we know Shiroyasha was a former Demon Lord? I didn't notice...

Otokogokoro 10

Three color pages for Jun's birthday was a good and nice touch and very pleasant. The first pages were hilarious with Jun and the huge stuffed animals he received from his coworkers, while the rest just left me with a smile the whole time. The writer penning this story and then the art, has always stayed consistently really good for the whole duration. I kind of wish it would never end.

Angry Grimace

KNIM

This shit isn't going to end until every character dies of old age. Or Seo does.

Shokugeki no Soma 20
tumblr_mlm55mBnx61qbxqfpo1_250.png

Really good bath scenes and conco and cameo by Isshiki and even Takumi. Completly not how I thought the bath scene this arc would even go, I guess. Oh well, was that a Megumi dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom