• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon Genesis Revolutionary Legend Evangelion pt 1
tumblr_mlzwz3XxO21qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

Well this was a good way to start off this comic anthology of sorts. Truly hilarious, whoever did the art is awesome for all the scenes and characters appearances with Kaworu always looking amazing and pretty. I wish Shinji did say that after battle as he would be even cooler than he already is.

I hope the other parts are just as good so many minor things in this too (Kaworu and the "i regard not having the handkerchief dropped behind you as the greatest achievement of lilim culture" and the writer's remark about First Child or Children).

No manga this week makes me sad. No Fairy tail or HSDK to tide me over the weekend either. T_T

Oh well time to start a new series.

Maybe get over to starting and finishing Kurogane since it was canceled and pretty short.

Slow sunday night?

Sayonara, Itoshi no My Friend 2
tumblr_mlzzh5G3zi1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Writer has really written a great friendship story so far with lots of good scenes. Hajime feels so relatable and what not and I can feel his every emotion even. I especially enjoyed the closing moments there and the various flush scene and scenes where he is embarrassed or such to look at Tatsuo in the face to show his emotions. If he could open up a bit more.

This is why I hate April.

Golden Week...SHIT.

How sad is that as much as we shit on the Big 3 for being inferior to a lot of the manga read here I'm having withdrawal symptoms

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

;___;

Dresden

pupa - 07

man, what a horrible place to end the chapter.

e: wow, so the (method of reading) I was using cut out at page 20 or so. The chapter makes more sense now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Aren't we supposed to get leaked chapters during Golden Week?

More like you'll get the chapter for next Wednesday on a Saturday. But in the end you just have to wait even longer for the chapters from the Wednesday after that.

upandaway

Pupa

Is there something I'm missing here? I thought it was obvious that blood is thicker than water.. this is really confusing me, what the hell man.

Just by the way but WHOA THERE ENDING CALM DOWN HOLY CRAP

Kurita

Golden Week is no big deal. There are other mangas than the Big 3!
At least we can avoid pointless argume...
*looks at previous page*
Huh nvm

Hmm if Naruto ends by August will most of us replace Naruto with another manga or will it splinter into different categories?

I'll probably talk about Toriko after Naruto is over and done with, that or Beelzebub.

Wiseblade

It's "Food Smut" get it right

Real talk, if you're going to read and discuss smut, you should be forced to remind yourself of it every time you put finger to keyboard.

EDIT: I'm not worried about a Post-Naruto world. One Piece isn't ending this decade and I'll probably be reading HxH chapter 400 on my deathbed.

Hmm if Naruto ends by August will most of us replace Naruto with another manga or will it splinter into different categories?

I'll probably talk about Toriko after Naruto is over and done with, that or Beelzebub.

Toriko would probably fill that slot for big 3 in shonen jump, for this thread I think Magi is probably the 4th most popular shonen fight series after the big 3

Secret Dog God Kokoko-chan

Man, I was just gonna make some throwaway one-liner joke but this had one of the most unexpected and mind blowing endings I've ever seen. HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This is gonna be a bad idea.

*searches and sees random image*

Why I keep doing this to myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom