• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean in the end Eren got the biggest win of all simply by not dying when he was eaten by a Titan and Mikasa almost always wins so it balances out.

And I'm sure eventually we will see Soma-Kun lose a shokugeki or two later on in the series, but he'll have to have gained a lot of advances for that to happen. Besides I'm not sure what else he could be equivalent in a battle to prevent another student from being expelled then his own right to attend the school.

Eren's biggest win is not losing so hard he's actually dead, just being mostly dead? :lol

Food Smut

Damn @ Dojima with that look he gave.

And as said before the end was what I was honestly hoping for, now this should be good (since she's fully on the spot right now).

Aku no Hana

Powered through all of the current chapters, then realized tit got an anime adaption, but the art style is really turning me away from it.

Nakamura = best girl. My favorite part so far was when Saeki showed up to Takao's house with short hair like Nakamura.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Food Smut

Damn @ Dojima with that look he gave.

And as said before the end was what I was honestly hoping for, now this should be good (since she's fully on the spot right now).

How could anyone expel that

hPSVSbh.jpg

survivor

Banned
Koukou Kyuuji Zawa-san 1-32
ibc2dKD3NwF8CF.jpg
ibiCLGIcLHyq5P.jpg

This is a pretty good and funny baseball manga and the only reason why is they don't play baseball at all in the manga. Like the team does have matches, but they are almost always in the background or never shown. The entire focus of the manga is on the day to day practice and life of the baseball club members and primarily the only female member of the team, Zawa. I wish other sports manga would take note of this one and follow its example. Also dat Zawa, best character.

Aku no Hana

Powered through all of the current chapters, then realized tit got an anime adaption, but the art style is really turning me away from it.

Nakamura = best girl. My favorite part so far was when Saeki showed up to Takao's house with short hair like Nakamura.

I'm all for crazy/yandere bitches, but Nakamura is just a stupid girl. "Shit eaters!" "Shit eaters!", fuck you!. Someone should have slapped the fuck out of her time ago.

Angry Grimace

I'm all for crazy/yandere bitches, but Nakamura is just a stupid girl. "Shit eaters!" "Shit eaters!", fuck you!. Someone should have slapped the fuck out of her time ago.

That's the point. They're ridiculously pathetic and pretentious teenagers who think they're the only teenagers to ever have feelings ever. I don't think you are supposed to feel bad for them; you should root for them to fail in a spectacular way.

LeleSocho

Banned
I didn't even know that it is possible to hate on himura x mamori.

How can you not hate something like that? She's Sena childhood friend... CHILDHOOD FRIEND it's like an unavoidable contract, right from the first chapter you see Sena then Mamori and call it a day since they are the obvious couple but then himura/murata wants to do the nasty motherfucker and...

bah i'll take off a day or two just to forget again everything about Eyeshield21 so i can enter again in the my peace of mind.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
How can you not hate something like that? She's Sena childhood friend... CHILDHOOD FRIEND it's like an unavoidable contract, right from the first chapter you see Sena then Mamori and call it a day since they are the obvious couple but then himura/murata wants to do the nasty motherfucker and...

I've lost contact with all of my childhood friends.

bah i'll take off a day or two just to forget again everything about Eyeshield21 so i can enter again in the my peace of mind.

this right here is why there's no innovation in gaming manga

Kurita

Still need to see/read this!
Definitely read the manga. The art quickly becomes outstanding.

The anime really is mediocre.

Anyway, it's the most enjoyable sports shonen I've read.
The cast, the matches, the humor, the art, everything is just so good. If you liked Slam Dunk you'll like it.

How could anyone expel that

hPSVSbh.jpg

People who are dead inside could lol.

I agree with you that it wont happen (due to plot armor etc) but she doesn't know that yet and it gives her time to shine since she will be fighting for herself and also for Souma, after he went out of his way to help.

Plus that douchebag chef needs a proper ass-kicking so lets go.

LeleSocho

Banned
I've lost contact with all of my childhood friends.
By manga's law then you'll never find true love then

this right here is why there's no innovation in gaming manga

That's the funny thing, in eyeshield it's the only time where it bugs me
I'm all for a NarutoXHinata ending or KenichiXShigure or whatever other secondary couple in a love triangle comes to mind.. in eyeshield though it pisses me off

Angry Grimace

Oh wow, now we're taking the Murata nut-swinging to the level of outright pretending Eyeshield is good? You guys.
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom