• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can read a manga about ship salvaging (which is pretty incredible, btw) then no subject is too niche.

Granted it was dropped after 10 volumes, but still...
Ship salvaging? I really believe that there's a manga about everything, holy hell. Except for F1 and Cricket, of course.

Honestly I never questioned his sexuality even when you guys started to, until someone posted that color shot with the insane girly hips that made me question it a bit more.

Do you really need even more proof?

If it's as good as Nodame Cantabile it must be amazing.

See!

Stop putting things on my list.

Fairy Tail - 331

Well we didn't get too much time with Mr. Fanservice dragon in this chapter did we?

So Natsu now has a plan to defeat the dragons and it has something to do with eating.

Ok, I've got this figured out. He's either going to:

-Eat the dragons
-Tell all the dragon slayers to get a second element by eating the dragon's magic.

Honestly, with all the shit that Fairy Tail has pulled before, I wouldn't be surprised if the latter happened.

Seriously, Nodame Cantabile is a must read.
And the drama is also a must watch.

Pro: "The series depicts the relationship between two aspiring classical musicians, Megumi "Nodame" Noda and Shinichi Chiaki, as university students and after graduation."

Con: It received the 2004 Kodansha Manga Award for best shōjo manga.

Not sure if I can handle the art. 7 Seeds is already pushing it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ship salvaging? I really believe that there's a manga about everything, holy hell. Except for F1 and Cricket, of course.

h4MRnac.jpg

Kurita

Pro: "The series depicts the relationship between two aspiring classical musicians, Megumi "Nodame" Noda and Shinichi Chiaki, as university students and after graduation."

Con: It received the 2004 Kodansha Manga Award for best shōjo manga.

Not sure if I can handle the art. 7 Seeds is already pushing it.

I actually think the art is better than 7 Seeds :p
It's simple and not too shojo-ish.

Do you actually like any female characters DTL?

Genuinely curious because most of the time I read your impressions you seem to dislike the female leads.

Time Witch Yuko, Fairy Tail's Ultear, Psyren's Sakurako, Guilty Crown's Inori, Bleach's Rukia, Naruto's Sakura Haruno, and Cardfight's Misaki Tokura, I guess are the ones that I really like. Otherwise, there's really not many likable or good female characters in manga and anime.

I usually avoid series with female leads because they just seem dull, cant relate to the character so I cant get into the story unless there are other compelling characters that are just as prominent as the lead.

Competitive hot dog eating maybe.

Are you kidding? Imagine all the drama and facial expressions that he could draw, the details, close-ups on faces. Eating in general can look amazing. Imagine the dramatic potato chips eating sequence from Death Note, but with art from Murata.

Antiwhippy

You should read I want to feed Yumin brotkasten, if you like boichi's food orgasm drawings.

kR0XuEK.png

Time Witch Yuko, Fairy Tail's Ultear, Psyren's Sakurako, Guilty Crown's Inori, Bleach's Rukia, Naruto's Sakura Haruno, and Cardfight's Misaki Tokura, I guess are the ones that I really like. Otherwise, there's really not many likable or good female characters in manga and anime.

I usually avoid series with female leads because they just seem dull, cant relate to the character so I cant get into the story unless there are other compelling characters that are just as prominent as the lead.

Alright, thanks for the response.

Antiwhippy

Eh, whatever. I don't actually care that much. :p I know how boring it can be to people who don't get the majesty of it.

His ability to draw food is really good. I'm always getting hungry when I see it.

Yeah seriously, I feel like ordering korean the next day whenever a food chapter releases.

It's a pity you can't get most of the stuff he describes. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom