• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

AUdJaxs.jpg
Still not very impressed with the manga art, I could hardly tell that there are different ingredients in it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Onepunch-man

60 page chapter? Yes please! Return of elbow-joint panic? Yes please!

Sonic looked pretty cool there, it made Saitama look even more godlike in comparison.

7umElPu.png

And I thought it was because of something important. Fucking video games.

Well, it kinda is if you're stuck in the 90s. Nintendo publishing a mainline Sonic game... I really gotta check up on some SEGA fans I know.

I guess Xbox will do the same on Tuesday...I wonder if the manga will be out on that day too.

PST 10AM means it'll be 6 PM at my place so... fuck. That's right after my exam when I want to hop on GAF :(((

Seriously, it makes no sense to release the Yakuza HD collection for the Wii U, but not on the Xbox. I mean, it literally makes no sense.

It does because the series is staying in Japan anyway.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You read a furry/Sonic manga?

Seriously, it makes no sense to release the Yakuza HD collection for the Wii U, but not on the Xbox. I mean, it literally makes no sense.

Apparently Sega jumped at the offer of an UNPRECEDENTED PARTNERSHIP after EA ditched them.

More than twice as much actually. It's still a platform at the end of its lifespan.

Although one could make the same argument for Wii U haw haw haw

I'm just watching its development from the sidelines. I never owned a Nintendo console in my life and I couldn't care less if Nintendo would disappear tomorrow, including all their games. I'd be a little sad about Zelda, but that's it and I only reacted like that to the Yakuza HD news, because I found it really baffling.

Best Sonic song is this because it sounds like it's straight out of JSR. Naganuma is a god.

I'm just watching its development from the sidelines. I never owned a Nintendo console in my life and I couldn't care less if Nintendo would disappear tomorrow, including all their games. I'd be a little sad about Zelda, but that's it and I only reacted like that to the Yakuza HD news, because I found it really baffling.

Missed out on so many great games :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fairy Tail

I don't usually comment on this series but I possibly realized something silly.

Other then the side chapters I think this is the first time Mashima has uncensored Lucy ass without a word balloon or convenient censor covering a part of it.

These are the things I notice. :p

Missed out on so many great games :(

I just noticed that I was actually lying. I remembered that I do have a Wii in my living room, sitting on my sideboard and collecting dust, but it's technically not mine. I wanted to play Twilight Princess and a friend lent me his Wii for that. That was 3 years ago and he still doesn't want it back. "I don't have time to pick it up" he says. Ever since I've played Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy.

Fairy Tail

This isn't even good fan service.

I just noticed that I was actually lying. I remembered that I do have a Wii in my living room, sitting on my sideboard and collecting dust, but it's technically not mine. I wanted to play Twilight Princess and a friend lent me his Wii for that. That was 3 years ago and he still doesn't want it back. "I don't have time to pick it up" he says. Ever since I've played Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy.

The Wii is perfect if you've never owned a Nintendo console since the VC gives you access to several games that never appeared outside of Nintendo platforms but since it isn't yours and there's no account system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom