• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Tail 384

Maybe celestial king will lose since it would be kind of unfair for him to defeat the opponent and not team Natsu or the others were used to seeing. Then again it would be pretty bad if celestial king loses :(

Revo

Sun-Ken Rock 138

Sun-Ken Rock isn't at it's best when it's meandering between the arcs where fights happen. So I'll wait for more fights to happen.

Akito

Doubutsu no Kuni v5
izc3IaYK9GX9O.png
The fabulous horses LMFAO

Bad guy with funny hairdo taking on all animals with Idontevenknowwhat kindofweaponthatwas was dumb, it felt like the author tried way too hard to establish a menacing villain. But it was really nice and funny to see Tarouza and the animals to discover fire and its power. I also didn't expect to see another villain to appear so soon but maybe that was just red herring.

Blue Sky Complex 2-3

I like the BL anthology covers, all so far have been good. For the manga, Narasaki
Terashima continued to grow as book reading friends in the library. It was just really fun times from their comments on books and then studying and rewards. Summer break too with the feelings of longing through the boredom and heat.

Having the one who is the typical one to get in trouble make the first move was pleasing. Loved both scenes for the quick kiss.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sooo there are people out there translating the digitally colored manga (I've seen One Piece and Jojo: Stardust Crusaders).

Maaan, digital coloring just looks weird. There's a massive difference between actual color by the author and color added in.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece 618
So the whole point of this chapter is to show just how ridiculously strong luffy and zoro are, right?
Luffy's tied up, and zoro's fighting a 9 figure fishman pirate in water.

ACwLi9y.jpg

Kami-sama Drop 3-4

I get the feeling the designated love interest has something/someone wanting her dead.

Or she's just the usual walking death flag.

Seductive student act works like a charm for the umpteenth time.

Fox girls next chapter? Can't wait.

Akito

Sooo there are people out there translating the digitally colored manga (I've seen One Piece and Jojo: Stardust Crusaders).

Maaan, digital coloring just looks weird. There's a massive difference between actual color by the author and color added in.
Well not actually translating but rather slapping existing translations on them. Still, fucking waste of time and effort if you're asking me but seems like there is enough demand for that kinda crap.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well not actually translating but rather slapping existing translations on them. Still, fucking waste of time and effort if you're asking me but seems like there is enough demand for that kinda crap.

Well that's fucking lazy.
I guess there's an audience for colored manga, even if it looks awful.

That's pretty much the point of that entire arc.

And setting up other future plot points/characters. Including one that just showed up in Dressrosa.

Shengar

Maga-Tsuki 35

I preferred the whole 'I came here to kill you' angle.

Also this was my first manga:

UHcGco9.png

Bought it when I was on holiday in America, funnily enough.

The best Pokemon manga and it's made by a futanari/shota artist.

Mine was doraemon.

I think anyone who lived in south-east asia had doraemon as their first.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if anyone from Southeast-Asia don't know about Doraemon. I guess Doraemon doesn't popular as much in the west?

The best Pokemon manga and it's made by a futanari/shota artist.

Funny enough it was still censored in the west. And that's not Pokemon Special.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if anyone from Southeast-Asia don't know about Doraemon. I guess Doraemon doesn't popular as much in the west?

Doraemon was never shown in North America until just recently with all of its pizza love.

Shengar

Funny enough it was still censored in the west. And that's not Pokemon Special.

I thought the manga just censored here. But anyway, I prefer Misty with black full-swimsuit rather than whatever Toshiiro tries to draw.
I prefer Dengeki Pikachu more mostly due to its realistic artstyle.

Try search the author name in mangaupdate.
And I don't dig to his other "work". They aren't my fetish.

bigkrev

One Piece vol 58

I really need to see what DTL's reaction to the final page of this was.

EDIT 1: Man, Fullmetal Alchemist was still a thing when this happened :/
EDIT2: Damn, it looks like he wasn't reading back then :( Old Mangaf was kind of crazy

Revo

A Method to Make the Gentle World Overall thoughts

Well, disregarding the setup that took place in ch1 and then ch2 which decided to pretend they never happened to advance love interest, it's basically like every other trashy manga but in a different setting. Surprised it decided to show that in ch16, though.

Aku no Hana 57 - End

That was just as deeply unsatisfying as the last chapter-no talking or expositions, and lots and lots of vague imagery that means little to nothing to me. This is not how I wanted this to end. Do not want

Revo

Duction Man 1

Happy go lucky guy who hates the entertainment industry finds himself drawn into the entertainment industry.

Interesting enough, time to see if it can hold up.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
woo you're reading it! hopefully you like it, or else my mangaGAF street cred for recommendations will be shot

Amanchu! 4-7
seriously, these characters are uninteresting. I just really like this coastal setting.

Revo

Duction Man 2-3

No real emotion behind the emotions that these chapters want to make you feel because I'm not invested in his character yet. I remember reading that there's only 4 volumes of this? I hope they don't rush every emotional development or this will probably stay meh.

Where can I check this out?

Edit: Do you mean those fan colored pages they stick before and after the chapters?

wonzo

Banned

If there's one thing the industry needed, it was to take a leaf out of the awful deviantart page recolours some groups love to chuck into their shitty releases.

Aku no Hana end

So what we've learned is Nakamura may have some form of agnosia or could even be Schizophrenic. Then it ends...

I guess... I want a full retelling from Nakamura's perspective? Not really sure what I'm supposed to get out of this ending beyond that.

kasane

Aku no Hana end

So what we've learned is Nakamura may have some form of agnosia or could even be Schizophrenic. Then it ends...

I guess... I want a full retelling from Nakamura's perspective? Not really sure what I'm supposed to get out of this ending beyond that.

well i guess she was slowly being corrupted until he was saved by mc in a twisted way

damn cant rly remember names

Silver Spoon 101-102

So the end game is making a company named after the title of the series

full circle

Edit:Also the whole mc's Father having a Yakuza face will never leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom