• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

even though evilore says the system is more efficient, he doesn't entertain the hope of withstanding the surge of traffic from E3 at all dude

He seems pretty confident (from the E3 thread)
As for the servers dying under load, that been happening a whole lot lately? We handled Beast Souls without a hitch. Teams of consultants couldn't do squat to optimize us any further, nor is it a hardware issue (increasing hardware resources significantly multiple times did nothing), but I have a friend who pretty much built the back end of Facebook and he went in and found some hidden issues and cleaned up our code base with custom solutions, so we should be in really good shape now, 2-4x efficiency and without the process bottlenecks that would cause the site to crash. I've been prepping us for E3 2014 for months after what happened last time around.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

Egos running rampant! Of course, Luffy will be the one to take down Doflamingo, but the lead-up is going to be so much fun with everyone here.
Seeing Don Chinjao and Elizabello II take down Pica's hand, hell yeah!

Toriko

Now THAT'S a maze. Thankfully, Toriko's pacing isn't so shit that this will be like 10 chapters. I expect 3 or 4. Unless it's interrupted for whatever Frohze is doing.
So the octopus is part ship as well. Huh...

One Piece

ErA3gVAl.png

/dead at Law's face

Kyuur

Bleach

I do admit I like it when Kuvo draws Ichigo in more complex get ups. Reminded me of when he showed up at the execution. Just lacking something though. Nice to see Shinji again.

Naruto

It begins! Looks like Edo Tensei / Susano / being Yamato? is a counter to this technique. If the solution to this ends up being the six path ninja weapons, I will be extremely pleased. Although I would have rather they started a plan made by Shikimaru involving them earlier already.

One Piece

Fleet gathering episode! Luffy saying that he was going to grab Law for his crew was pretty funny, I have no doubt they'll be allies after this. Return of the bull! This conflict is returning to war level size, and I have no doubt we'll get a bunch of quick skirmishes between the new recruits and lower end enemies, leaving the top execs for Luffy, Law, Sabo & co.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder where's Bepo now. I want my talking-martial-artist Polar Bear back!

Law mentioned that his crew is on the island of Zou.
That's where Nami's group was heading until they ran into Big Mom. I hope we see what's happening there soon.

Naruto

Yamato? Bee? Where have they been?

Bleach

Ichigo, hell yeah. I can´t wait to see Uryuu kick his ass :D
Pages wasted on Ichigo´s arrival :(

one piece

Pika is done for. Pages are wasted on useless banter.

Toriko

Damn at that maze lol.

Toriko

The poor Octomelon

how many compartments does he have in him... was he born this way or turned into some fortress Cyborg

Also this maze

man that is pretty coo...

?!!?

oh shit Joa?

oh Shit what did she say?

Oh Shit Hype for next week!!!!!!

Kyuur

Toriko

That maze made me want a Toriko Metroidvania. Very cool ending this chapter, wonder what he has stumbled upon.

upandaway

To any Attack On Titan fans out there, would you recommend watching the Anime first or reading the manga?
Too many people feel strongly enough about either choice that I can't really give a sincere answer. You can try watching and reading the first episode/chapter to see which you like better, they're pretty much representative of both choices.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
To any Attack On Titan fans out there, would you recommend watching the Anime first or reading the manga?
I'm not a fan, but I've watched the whole anime and read through 3/4's of the material covered by it. I think the manga does a better job of making people seem expendable and develops things much quicker, but the anime has much better art. Plus the music from the show is pretty good I think? By this point I remember none of it besides the title song though. I think you'd be fine either way, it's just a matter of how much time you want to invest.

bjork

So break it down for me, homies. Madara busts out the moon and the tree, and everyone is in a jutsu. Are they seeing shit that's not there now, like happy no-war and stuff? When Hinata is saying Naruto's name, is she seeing fox wiener?

Also, where was Yamato? Up on the mount rushmore thing? This was one of those chapters where I got lost in some of the panels.

kurahador

Anime first. You can always continue with manga afterwards if you want as the anime is pretty faithful to it.

Bleach
booo!! I was hoping it would be Yachiru's bankai....oh well.

One Piece
So many meatshields!! I get the feeling someone else gonna end up taking the credit for taking down Dofla, and they're the one who's gonna suffer greatly from Kaidou's wrath.

Anyone still follow D Gray Man?? Is the manga still ongoing?
I stop reading it after the manga become monthly.

Naruto

The final villain appears? Will Kaguya take over Madara? How are Naruto and Sasuke gonna fight if contact with the sunlight means it's game over? Naruto gettin interesting again. Also good to see Bee is alive (somehow).

One Piece

Can't wait to hear Pica's voice, I've got a perfect example in my head atm lolol. Now will we see the classic divvying up for fights or is everyone going to fight at once?

Torkio

Damn I love this manga. So it looks like Acacia was the true mastermind...?

Bleach

Please end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom