• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

I...I can't believe I just blasted through 43 chapters of Nekogurui Minako-San. I think that's enough reading from me for tonight...

so much ahegao...
Why would you do that to yourself after Nukoduke, man?! Get back to the cute

bsp6LWq.jpg

zeromcd73

So for the last 5 chapter predictions

1 Sasuke does something and he has the upper hand
2 Naruto makes a come back and wins
3 Naruto/Sasuke final talk and villiage return
4 Naruto bangs Hinata
5 What everyone is doing in the future (movie prequel)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So the Sasuke/Naruto fight is only 4 chapters long? Dafuq?

Averon

Kishi got 5 chapters to end this in a satisfactory manner. Think he can do it? Or will he use the movie to finish things off?

Are You Alice? Vol.05

Still enjoying this. I really like the whole author being a character plot they are going with and how our Alice's story came to be. On the other hand, we also have the Dormmouse's part in all of this and what he's willing to do for his friend and how this could pretty much be the start of the fall of the Queen of Hearts.

Eager to read the next volume now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Good fucking riddance.

though i'm not sure if stuff like Sporting Salt replacing it is any better.

WSJ gonna be like

TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO

WSJ gonna be like

TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO TORIKO

like what they have been doing for years now with nothing to show for :p

maybe it will actually be successful this time :trollface

Averon

I wonder what Kishi will write next. I doubt he can replicate Naruto's success and popularity, though I'm sure WSJ will want him to try.

kasane

Hope some new mangaka steps in

WSJ gonna be like

they've been doing this for a while

upandaway

I'm really frustated. I couldn't find Barakamon anywhere. Waiting for official license will take time (since I'm not in US), and even if that happened, I wouldn't know jackshit it getting licensed until volume 2 out because the publisher here do zero effort on marketing. Fuck, I really hate this place.

MangaGaf, give me something that can heal me.
Everything in my readlist that applies (some more than others)

Amari Mawari
Ojojojo
Baby Steps
Hajiotsu
Wakebayashi's 4komas
Petit Tan
Riko & Haru & The Irukawa Hot Springs
Tonari no Seki-kun
Sachiusu
Flying Witch
Himouto
Yuri Mekuru Hibi
Komorebi no Kuni
SoreMachi

WSJ gonna be like

It doesn't even have an anime, they'll probably start bringing out a lot of new fighting/adventure series.

Angry Grimace

I wonder what Kishi will write next. I doubt he can replicate Naruto's success and popularity, though I'm sure WSJ will want him to try.

He is going to do what Toriyama does. Sleep on a giant pile of money.

Vito

Banned
Assuming Hiroki decided to do something less controversial and depressing because of manga sales, like Asano.
?

Yeah, I think if Endo was aiming for sales he'd have done a less niche sports than MMA, he just happens to love it. The only two things that happened in Meguru was the yakuza storyline sidelined and maybe a bit more Maki emphasis, cause the readers like her.

dani_dc

Indonesian
Have to learn foreign language since grade schooler (english), I already have the right paradigm and tricks in learning new languages. It just during Kanji tests while I know what it means, I don't know how to read it >__>
Ah, can't say I know the langiafe , some languages make it easier to jump around to new ones.
Kanji really is the big issue with learning Japanese for me as well.
So the Sasuke/Naruto fight is only 4 chapters long? Dafuq?

This is the true shock. Why did we spend so much time in those last few fights only to get so few chapters of Naruto bs Sasuke?

;_;7

The long game paid off.

Prison School did its duty.

Prison School did its duty simply by existing.

Glad to see Devil's Blues returning though, going to be a good read. Its going to be interesting to see if his approach to the series changed since the "hiatus" started.

Kieli

It's highly amusing seeing WSJ desperately trying to find a manga to fill in the gap for Ninja-Jesus when it ends in 5 weeks.

Yet, holy crap. It's like all the Jump Start (or whatever they're called) manga were scrapped from the bottom of the barrel. SO BAAAAD.

rrvv

Toriko can't even outsell Nisekoi or Soma now. It's finished.

Time for the new big 3: One Piece/Haikyuu/Assassination Classroom

FTFY

thought Soma probably last longer than AssClass since the Author insisted that he dont have plan to drag it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom