• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Suzuka ch81

Oh NOW she's trying to do something about it.

Suzuka ch82

The two being the usual jerk & moron duo.

Suzuka ch83

Act like an ass > Get flustered when he calls you out on it > Make up > Repeat.

I can't.

Suzuka ch84

Hey a fine chapter for once.

Suzuka ch85

Oh bleh.

Zweizer

Banned
Is this fuckin real? I think I've finally obtained true happiness :0

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yesssssssssssssss! I finally get to have those glorious covers physically in my hands.

Though too bad I have to wait till June to get Vol 1 :(

The good news are piling on for you, huh?

The good news are piling on for you, huh?

I guess so, but I'm still cautious for sept 16 because that's when Ishida releases a new series with chapter 1 being 45 pages. And whether or not it's the sequel to Tokyo Ghoul hasn't been officially told yet. And if it is I've been blessed, but if it isn't I'll probably feel empty.

Zweizer

Banned
I guess so, but I'm still cautious for sept 16 because that's when Ishida releases a new series with chapter 1 being 45 pages. And whether or not it's the sequel to Tokyo Ghoul hasn't been officially told yet. And if it is I've been blessed, but if it isn't I'll probably feel empty.

One week until we find out! Want to make a bet on it?

You probably are already doing it, but you better pray for it to be the sequel~

I wonder what I could make you read~

Hey even if you lose you'll get to read Tokyo Ghoul, which is really great.

Though for some reason I have this undeniable feeling that I might lose, oh well.

LeleSocho

Banned
czCsDOY.png

It feels so different... what do i do now?

Zweizer

Banned
Watching TV All the Time Makes You Stupid (One-shot) by Yamamoto Naoki

Lewdness Meter:

NSFB-------o--:Lain

Well, that was deep.

I think.

rrvv

Suzuka 61-70

Pro tip: say "I want to be number 1" to everyone to get instant Harem

Suzuka 71-80

Pro tip: make 10 tsundere chaptre to extend the manga easily

Suzuka 81-90

Pro tip: add new girl for quick love tension

Who is going to win next round, Curry Guy or Evil Soma?

Losers wear an avatar of the winning character (must be art from the manga) for one week after the chapter debut. Reply if you want to put your food where your mouth is.

Curry Guy:
Moi
Dresden
Antiwhippy

Evil Soma:
Shengar

Evil soma clearly

Biblia Koshodo no Jiken Techou Vol.01

Ahhhhhhhhh, sooo good.

A normal jobless guy gets roped up with a shy owner of an used book store as they solve different mysteries where each one is related to a classic.

I love it. Each chapter is really well done, with a nice mystery set up. The characters are great and I enjoy the relationship between the two main characters. This volume was especially well done since it tied up many things together and could easily be seen as a stand-alone release.

Super good.

puiYoTw.jpg

UQ Holder! 52

So if it wasn't obvious before...

Mrs. Claus has officially gone batshit insane and is now trying to kill all the good little boys and girls.

By using zombies.

Which only makes sense after seeing how she manipulated poor Santa in his moment of weakness and decided to grant the "I wish the Walking Dead was real" from whatever messed up 10 year olds wishlist.

Or by using Necromancy.

But that's just lame.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Biblia Koshodo no Jiken Techou Vol.01

Ahhhhhhhhh, sooo good.

A normal jobless guy gets roped up with a shy owner of an used book store as they solve different mysteries where each one is related to a classic.

I love it. Each chapter is really well done, with a nice mystery set up. The characters are great and I enjoy the relationship between the two main characters. This volume was especially well done since it tied up many things together and could easily be seen as a stand-alone release.

Super good.

The inevitable anime is going to fuck this up. I know they will.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Evil Soma is gonna win. Curry guy is too specialized.

I wanted to make a joke about the gender.

But I already got warned, so I'll just nod and agree.
It isn't even that big of a foreshadow
Kingdom

God damnit Ouki,
manliest death I've read in a long time.
I agree this man went down like a king... Made White Beard's death seem simple
you liked toriko so i thought you were a good person but this is clearly not the case.
I am a twisted man

Actually I just don't want Nanatsu to end up like Fairy Tail

I liked Hawk but if he went in as a hero it is better for him to stay dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom