• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

Surprisingly even when you consider the fact that Curry Guy is guaranteed to win Y'ALL ARE SUCKERS HAHAHAHAHA.

GIFbEd6.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wait, do we already know what the "D" stands for in Laws middle name?

It's the same D as Monkey D. Luffy/Dragon/Garp
And Gol D. Roger
And Portgas D. Ace/Rouge
And Jaguar D. Saul
And (supposedly) Marshall D. Teach

What a BIG family

yeah the D thing is likely some group thing rather then ancestral

Maybe the people of the old Kingdom put Ds in there name

Shengar

One Piece 763
When Oda writes traumatic childhood, he don't do it half-assed, damn.
Doflamingo's father is too naive with his ideal, but I have a guess that other Tenryuubito deliberately forsaken him and his family where the grudge against them runs deep because they feel insulted by his action.
Other than that, this chapter is really good. Even without dialogue, Oda shows to us that Doflamingo Pirates were really like Strawhat once. There's also the thing with "D" name that definitely will play later part as this saga goes on (ovethrowing Doflamingo is just one step toward Kaidou right?).

dani_dc

One Piece 763
When Oda writes traumatic childhood, he don't do it half-assed, damn.
Doflamingo's father is too naive with his ideal, but I have a guess that other Tenryuubito deliberately forsaken him and his family where the grudge against them runs deep because they feel insulted by his action.
Other than that, this chapter is really good. Even without dialogue, Oda shows to us that Doflamingo Pirates were really like Strawhat once. There's also the thing with "D" name that definitely will play later part as this saga goes on (ovethrowing Doflamingo is just one step toward Kaidou right?).

The biggest difference between Doflamingo Pirates and Strawhats is that Doflamingo actually act like pirates :p

Surprisingly even when you consider the fact that Curry Guy is guaranteed to win Y'ALL ARE SUCKERS HAHAHAHAHA.

Why aren't you participating?

dramatis

boobs.jpg

ATTN

etc.

With regards to the current spoiler policy, would everyone agree with a change to make posts that discuss major spoilers of a very recently released chapter have a more obvious spoiler marker than just a bolded title?

Examples of adjustments being like:
Suzuka 99 BIG SPOILERS INCOMING

Suzuka killed everybody.
Or perhaps like:
Suzuka 99

Suzuka killed everybody.
Or the best God's Beard marker
Suzuka 99

Suzuka killed everybody.
Please discuss.

boobs.jpg

ATTN

etc.

With regards to the current spoiler policy, would everyone agree with a change to make posts that discuss major spoilers of a very recently released chapter have a more obvious spoiler marker than just a bolded title?

Or perhaps like:

Please discuss.

my vote is for either number 1 or 3.

Or maybe both. Highlight and write "SPOILER" for major spoilers so people know instantly to move on.

boobs.jpg

ATTN

etc.

Or perhaps like:

Please discuss.

I'm all for the red.

Just so long as I don't have to spoiler tag anything once the translation is out.

I already have to struggle with that in the Anime thread.

boobs.jpg

ATTN

etc.

Or perhaps like:

Please discuss.

The legendary highlight is to be used only for Sanctuary you sacrilegious fool.

Zweizer

Banned
Nomura

the answer is always Nomura

Brace yourself for FFXV!

The XIII nonsense wasted way more of my time so Toriyama.

Who created the worse waifu though~?

Imagine a manga about Lightning-sama written by Seo.
Shouldn't it be written by Toriyama and the art done by Seo? Or at least the latter could co-written it with the later, so you can have the ULTIMATE experience

Can Toriyama even draw anyways?

Revo

I'm fine with the normal system but I'm fine with 1/2 preference of 2 if there is a change.

Preference of no change.

Quixzlizx

I like option 1 or 3.

I'm all for the red.

Just so long as I don't have to spoiler tag anything once the translation is out.

I already have to struggle with that in the Anime thread.

This is for translated chapters. Raw chapters already require spoiler tags/warnings.

Also, you already post spoiler images before the chapter title, so you aren't even following the current spoiler rules.

dani_dc

I prefer option 1 for majors spoilers, and as is for regular chapters.
Option 3 is harder to notice on my tablet with superior
(dark)
theme.

He is participating though?
Oh, my bad, I didn't see his name and for some reason my mind didn't parse "moi".

Quixzlizx

I haven't played FFXIII, but I've gotten the impression that the plot is just stupid rather than "so bad it's good" or awesome trolling.

I haven't played FFXIII, but I've gotten the impression that the plot is just stupid rather than "so bad it's good" or awesome trolling.

To be fair, the plot isn't bad. It's just presented terribly since it's all in bits and most of the more important stuff related to it is stuck in the supplemental material that's either in the game or even isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom