• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTN

etc.

With regards to the current spoiler policy, would everyone agree with a change to make posts that discuss major spoilers of a very recently released chapter have a more obvious spoiler marker than just a bolded title?

Examples of adjustments being like:

Or perhaps like:

Or the best God's Beard marker

Please discuss.

Funny that my suggestion on this matter was basically all 3 LOL

oh well

dani_dc

I suggest this
reusable_spoiler_warning_template_by_zutheskunk-d5uyx8y.png

Lain

boobs.jpg

ATTN

etc.

With regards to the current spoiler policy, would everyone agree with a change to make posts that discuss major spoilers of a very recently released chapter have a more obvious spoiler marker than just a bolded title?

Or perhaps like:

Please discuss.

I'm fine with the way things are now, I don't see any reason for changing it.

Bzh15-DIgAE9vup.jpg

VIZ still doesn't want to give One Punch Man a physical release smh

that's fine, don't take my money

---------------------------------------------

Also looks like Viz licensed So Cute It Hurts

Or more commonly unknown by Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai!!

The manga's story revolves around twin brother and sister Mitsuru and Megumu Kobayashi who switch places and attend the other sibling's school. Things get strange when Megumu realizes that the school that her popular brother Mitsuru had been going to was in fact a school for delinquents. When attacked by a group of bullies, she meets a mysterious boy with an eye patch.

Ive posted this before but it's still awesome

Yūsuke Murata livestreams while working on One Punch Man

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

His MajinBone arts are his best works since Genos arts.

Will get, just for the Kaneki in the final episode, so epic.

Was hoping viz would have got Twin Star Exorcists (third best JUMP SQ manga) and Kei / Chrono Monochrome / Kiriwo Terrible :(

boobs.jpg

ATTN

etc.

Or perhaps like:

Please discuss.
I'd rather keep the spoiler policy we have now.

boobs.jpg

ATTN

etc.

Or perhaps like:

Please discuss.

I think its an unnecessary addendum. Why not just read the chapter before posting instead of inhibiting discussion? Images of the raw scans before being sold on shelves or blurrycam pics etc should be the only spoiler policy items on an agenda, imo.

kasane

i only have a problem with spoilers from raws but other than that im fine

heck i even spoil myself most of the time with raws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom