• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREEN WORLDZ episode 46

If she causes them to die again :( I dont know whats wrong with her but easily worst femchar in an action manga, and then the other girl always listens to her to be deceived. Iwatobi should have explained things to avoid this upcoming situation :(

Genji The Death's Friend episode 30
B0UY3HCCcAAVV1J.png:large

Great image for this new arc. A bit confusing if Touya is truly just part of Kagaris imagination but then people have seen and interacted with Touya. Maybe it means he's just imagining him at these scenes? But then that would be odd. I hope Touya is real.

dani_dc

Always remember there are some mangaka out that love to torment the readers. Be glad Seo is kinda mild on that aspect and seems to be doing it for the $ by dragging it out.
Not so sure about that, when he actually wants to drag out we get the last 100 chapters of KNIM, which were rather light in drama.

Revo

Tower of God s2e121

A lot more talking than I expected but Ran barely got any screentime so factoring that in it's expected. More glaring errors than usual this week, hopefully this won't be the case next week. And it looks like this leader guy Baam picked up is special in his own right.

Stulaw

Mx0

Read the entirety including the One-shot, it was pretty good at first, but I could tell it was cancelled, there was a plot with the vice-principal and the third year Magic Executive Committee, and the levelling up the black plate.

Still though, it was pretty enjoyable, the three main girls (Aika, Naomi and Lucy) all had their likeable sides, and Taiga was actually not a bad protagonist, although I'm sure he was dumbed down at some point.

Still, it could have been great, and although the ending was convenient in that it allowed Taiga an easy way to achieve his goal, it's still one of the better cancelled endings I've seen.

Kyuur

Everything hints to Haise being Kaneki. His RC level being high shows that he's definitely a real half ghoul unlike the other investigators. Also the fact he didn't eat his own cooked meal adds to him being a half ghoul. So much information is given in this chapter. Can't wait for more.

Gonna write my impressions later on when I finish reading 30 chapters of Suzuka.

I'm not sure that the rest aren't "real" half ghouls. I think that it's just CCG trying to perfect Dr. Kanou's process for their purposes. Kaneki was only an experiment, after all.

360pages

Emerald actually was a pretty shitty design. Actually I'm not too fond of any of the RSE characters after reading some of their arc.

DPPt are much more fun to see.

I'm not sure that the rest aren't "real" half ghouls. I think that it's just CCG trying to perfect Dr. Kanou's process for their purposes. Kaneki was only an experiment, after all.

I don't know, if they can eat regular food and can get pierced by needles. They have to be augmented humans with ghoul abilities. Not like Haise who's the real deal I mean he can't even eat regular food. Their RC levels even prove that, but oh well we will find out eventually.

Emerald actually was a pretty shitty design. Actually I'm not too fond of any of the RSE characters after reading some of their arc.

DPPt are much more fun to see.

I liked the RS romance they had at the end, but I did feel the whole arc was poorly paced (3 volumes of the world is going to end is just a little too much). The ending was pretty cheesy too especially with all that build up for it.

dani_dc

Dark Souls - Priscilla! (Doujinshi) 0-2

This was extremely cute, Priscilla-chan deserves more time and happiness and less
murdering her for the sake of her tail to create weapons.

Nickelodeon is one my favourite collection of short stories.

Did you like its unqiue, memorable aesthetics which complement the unconventional stories? I thought the author executed this very well.

I just don't really know how to feel. Not really as in if I liked it or not. I think I just missed something. I dunno, it's hard to describe.

Suzuka 90-95

Yuuka is a midly fun character, but her arc is boring.

Suzuka 96

Again the shitty kid and the cousin?

Yeah, boy, wait one year, maybe once she is 30 she'll go with you!

Suzuka 97

Oh man! oh god! oh man! oh god! oh maaaan!

Suzuka 98-99

Surprsingly Yamato had a good reaction to all this. Suzuka instead is acting like a bitch, she's not telling him and then she dosn't have a particular reason to leave and separate from her bf?

Ah, and of course that was going to happen...

Suzuka 100-104

Boooring

And why i feel that "other" reason is rage worthy?

Suzuka 105-107

Wait....wasn't he just working one day each week?...why is that such a big problem?

Anyway if he trained harder maybe he could go with Asahina, but instead he's wasting time on a part time job that not only is fucking his relationship, is fucking his club activities. And for what? to buy a PC in 7 months?

WORST COUPLE EVER

Suzuka 108

Didn't the old man said the he would be fine by himself? And is that hard to say no? I don't think is that hard to find someone to work on a weekend.

He's clearly only doing club activities because he's forced to do it, why don't he just admit it?

Suzuka 109

No you aren't doing working for her, idiot. Your reason is stupid, and not worth listening.

Suzuka 110

Yui finally shows her true colors...

Suzuka 111

Is clearly that Suzuka wants back the guy who wanted to be the fastest man in Japan and no a part time worked who slacks off his training with the excuse of buying a damn PC. IDIOT

So she leaves a month earlier without telling him nothing, because is not like he's your bf and he should know such important thing. ANOTHER IDIOT

Suzuka 112-113

"I'm totally leaving without telling you nothing and then I'll come back for your birthday just to break up with you".

Suzuka 114-115

Oh so he forgot her birthday? and wait to the last moment to tell her not to go to America?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Suzuka 116

WTF

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Suzuka 117-118

LOOOOOOOOOOL

And now honoka again?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Suzuka 119-120

I love how the MC repeat the same mistakes over and over again even after he notices them *sigh*

Tokyo Ghoul Oneshot

1413745829333.png

I guess Kaneki was supposed to be based on Uta considering those clown masks. But man he's ripped as fuck.

Welp Touka was supposed to be Rize, man that 180 change in personality.

Seriously though it's like I dont know these characters anymore.

Zweizer

Banned
Suzuka ch111

And he did fucking nothing.

Suzuka ch112

And suddenly she became nice again.

Suzuka ch113

And pffahahahahahahaha. What the fuck. I'm amazed it didn't happen sooner.

Suzuka ch114

And he's worthless again.

Suzuka ch115

Hahahahahahahaha. What the hell kind of a dumbass is he for forgetting that.

Suzuka ch116

And this son of a bitch is going to make another person suffer again.

Suzuka ch117

And this guy should to to jail.

Suzuka ch118

And he's doing something stupid again.

Suzuka ch119

And Honoka's really gotten better.

Suzuka ch120

And this fucking moron is going to be captain?

The end of this shit can't come any sooner.

After finally catching up to Onepunch-Man, I can say for certain that Saitama vs Lord Boros is the most beautifully drawn fight I have ever seen

Suzuka ch111

And he did fucking nothing.

Suzuka ch112

And suddenly she became nice again.

Suzuka ch113

And pffahahahahahahaha. What the fuck. I'm amazed it didn't happen sooner.

Suzuka ch114

And he's worthless again.

Suzuka ch115

Hahahahahahahaha. What the hell kind of a dumbass is he for forgetting that.

Suzuka ch116

And this son of a bitch is going to make another person suffer again.

Suzuka ch117

And this guy should to to jail.

Suzuka ch118

And he's doing something stupid again.

Suzuka ch119

And Honoka's really gotten better.

Suzuka ch120

And this fucking moron is going to be captain?

The end of this shit can't come any sooner.

Making Yui tear up was fuckin unforgivable!

That scene reminded me of Azuka on how she got screwed over in KNIM :(

I swear Seo can't make any decent male protagonists, they are just straight up shitty. Watch when the main character of Fuuka will eventually become shit too it's inevitable.

Black Paradox 1-6 (END)
Humanity had a good run.

Junji Ito craziness about a quartet of wannabe suiciders, whose misadventure triggers a series of ludicrous events which may or may not have culminated in the extinction of the human race. If you've read his other works, you know what to expect by now. Probably my favourite of his stories that I've come across.

Zweizer

Banned
Making Yui tear up was fuckin unforgivable!

That scene reminded me of Azuka on how she got screwed over in KNIM :(

I swear Seo can't make any decent male protagonists, they are just straight up shitty. Watch when the main character of Fuuka will eventually become shit too it's inevitable.

Seriously it's like he got zero development, repeating the same dumbass errors again and again.

I don't think I blinked the entire fight

At least you weren't drooling all over the place.

dani_dc

Seriously it's like he got zero development, repeating the same dumbass errors again and again.

If he didn't want to date Yui then that was the right thing to do.

I would argue that he was way happier with Yui than he ever was with Suzuka, but I do think he made the "right call" to not go after Yui if he didn't felt that way.

Way better than what he did when he dated Honoka just for the sake of it.

It's crazy reading Suzuka and seeing how far Seo has come in writing his male protags. Yuu in Fuuka is actually a respectable human being.

even Haruto is better than Yamato, and that's saying something

Suzuka's just a shit manga

Zweizer

Banned
If he didn't want to date Yui then that was the right thing to do.

I would argue that he was way happier with Yui than he ever was with Suzuka, but I do think he made the "right call" to not go after Yui if he didn't felt that way.

Way better than what he did when he dated Honoka just for the sake of it.

True, at least he didn't ruin Yui too much, but the shit he did with Suzuka was unreal, although part of it was also Suzuka's fault because of her lack of communication skills.

diaspora

Tokyo Ghoul Oneshot

1413745829333.png

I guess Kaneki was supposed to be based on Uta considering those clown masks. But man he's ripped as fuck.

Welp Touka was supposed to be Rize, man that 180 change in personality.

Seriously though it's like I dont know these characters anymore.

Kaneki got ripped in the end anyway.

dani_dc

True, at least he didn't ruin Yui too much, but the shit he did with Suzuka was unreal, although part of it was also Suzuka's fault because of her lack of communication skills.

I dislike Suzuka and yet I still feel bad for her, that's how bad Yamato is.
Between trying to solve all the issues with kisses and forgetting every single important data on Suzuka life, he was basically an awful boyfriend. He never took her out for a date while they were dating. The only two times they had a date was the first day they started dating and the day they broke off, and in both occasions it was Suzuka that pushed for it.

In a rational world them breaking up would have been the best course of action possible.

The best part was him thinking back on the relationship and realizing hey were always fighting, thinking if it was better to break up or not, and then not doing it.

Gundam Build Fighters Amazing caught up

phZhkrV.jpg

More people should use ridiculously huge Mobile Suits

Great series, even if just a spin off, delivers on a lot of the same things that make GBF great.

And lol at "Back alley Gunpla matches" is Takeshi going to bust her? Does that fall under the jurisdiction of the Gunpla police?

Onepunch-man 38

Oh man is King going to buff up now?
That'd be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom