• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Spoilers are out.

Last panel is sasuke/naruto lying dead side by side.

8eQjZXc.gif

63QIZQY.gif

gVC5h6I.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
Even if that would be real, we all know they won't stay that way. :(

Unless imagine the ebdin if both pass away an sakura becomes hokage, best troll ending ever!

One Piece Spoilers
Wow Fujitora is not messing around,but getting rid of the shichibukai system is exactly an action of the marines I have expected to happen under Akanu's lead.

Also seems like next week sabo is starting to fight

Big One

Banned
THey ain't going to be dead for long, as w/ the help of friends and the power of friendship and love, they will get revived by the most powerful jutsu of all time the Life no Jutsu which has the power to resurrect dead people (but w/o the zombies).

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
You know what would be amazing?

Kishimoto ends the manga. Right here.

Best troll ending of ALL time if he did it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I wish I could be a fly on the wall at your place to see your reaction when Aizen reveals he's been trolling the soul society the whole time.

Oh man, don't you get my hopes up. I'm already riding high on this man, if that got revealed this week as well my smile would never fade.

Eusis

Naruto spoilers

Oh com'n guys, we all know this is a fake out. They'll be saved by next week
Yeah, they're probably just MOSTLY dead rather than all dead at best. Would be kind of amazing to have an 11th hour main hero though. Or just run with Madara winning, whichever.

Even if that would be real, we all know they won't stay that way. :(

Unless imagine the ebdin if both pass away an sakura becomes hokage, best troll ending ever!

One Piece Spoilers
Wow Fujitora is not messing around,but getting rid of the shichibukai system is exactly an action of the marines I have expected to happen under Akanu's lead.

Also seems like next week sabo is starting to fight

Problem is that is not the marines call but the Gorosei but at least he know it's a stupid system then again not like the marines any better .

LOL Dem Naruto spoilers.
Looks like its time for Kakashi and Obito to pull a duo revival jutsu and give a speech about leaving the future to Naruto and Sasuke. Cannot wait for DTL's reaction. Would be even better if a side effect of the revival jutsu brings back one of them as a girl. Most epic troll on fujoshis and shipping fandom.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
LOL Dem Naruto spoilers.
Looks like its time for Kakashi and Obito to pull a duo revival jutsu and give a speech about leaving the future to Naruto and Sasuke. Cannot wait for DTL's reaction. Would be even better if a side effect of the revival jutsu brings back one of them as a girl. Most epic troll on fujoshis and shipping fandom.

What happens if an edo tensai uses the jutsu? :O

bigkrev

Naruto Spoilers

It's been almost 10 years since I read/gave a crap about Naruto. This makes me more interested in going back than anything ever has

mjontrix

Just read it and yep -
spoikrs are true theyre dying

Best chapter ever!

Only people left thats not in combat is Kabuto. One last edo tensei left... well two if we include SO6P but I highly doubt thats happening.

Erigu

[Naruto]

So Kishimoto finally remembered about Yamato? "Heh, I guess I could always use that spiral Zetsu that apparently went missing for decades to bring him back, whatevs..."
Feels like an afterthought on several levels, too: "see, that's why nobody joined the fight! of course there was a good reason!"

Just read it and yep -
spoikrs are true theyre dying
People were saying they were already dead. I know it won't make much difference in the end, but still!

Kabuto

dayum Naruto and Sasuke are really dead. Kind of weird that Sasuke got defeated by a simple sword stab though so I don't buy his death. For Naruto, I'm putting my bet on Minato donating his Kurama chakra to Naruto. Either way, this was a really good chapter this week.

Did I miss when that giant Wooden Statue appeared or did it just appear this week?

Naruto
What a great chapter but not for the reasons the author intended .
Will read again during the week when i need a good laugh it had so many lol panels .

Khezu

dayum Naruto and Sasuke are really dead. Kind of weird that Sasuke got defeated by a simple sword stab though so I don't buy his death. For Naruto, I'm putting my bet on Minato donating his Kurama chakra to Naruto. Either way, this was a really good chapter this week.

Did I miss when that giant Wooden Statue appeared or did it just appear this week?

Kushina mentioned that resealing the Kyuubi back into her wouldn't save her life, she would still die.

Spiral Zetsu is crazy strong.

Naruto is out

Holy fuck.

Notice how Sakura didn't think about Sasuke once!

KuGsj.gif
Holy shit!

Fandom is gonna explode!

Get your popcorn ready people!

Dude Sakura doesn't have sensor abilities. She doesn't know Sasuke is dead.... If she did then she would be curled up into a ball and not doing anything. Also another fail by Kishi with the females. Hinata falling over and collapsing over pretty much nothing. >.>^ Also lol Mizukage not doing shit while 3rd Hokage solos the wooden doll defense.

Man I have a grin that won't disappear from my face at seeing Naruto and Sasuke so lifeless. Now Shikamaru can be the main character!

Bleach and OP come out and make my night even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom