• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

Too many crazy things you couldn't do in a football manga.
Though the Inazuma Eleven games/anime are pretty nuts...

That's an understatement. Kids summoning sharks and shit, playing against space aliens, time travel. Don't they have Stands now as well?

dani_dc

Wait a minute, he drew a Splatoon Fanart ? How did I miss that !!

Yes he did!

CEkkf33VEAA7Ltl.jpg:large

Just noticed he has a Danganronpa 2 background on twitter.

Nanatsu no Taizai 127

So she is still alive.... okay, do'kay

it seems that everyone "sins" get fixed in the long run.... like Jing still having his forrest and Melodias still having Liz and Hawk but in a reincarnated form

bobohoro

I suspect the author was aware of it, that's why he tried to play off the "drunk" card.

Which still makes it a crime, a disgusting action and would usually force Al out of the picture for good. But the way the scenario went, they will probably all get along as friends now. Dumb.

And his tragic backstory was pretty laughable as well. And made zero sense.

Ah, well.

Youkai Shoujo 37

Headbutting is fun kids. But having to be on the verge of death for your power to awaken is always kinda unhealthy.

bobohoro

Assassination Classroom 132

Yay. Nagisa got to be one of the best un-mainy main protagonists of a shounen manga. Every scene where he acts and shines is hype as fuck.

dani_dc

Which still makes it a crime, a disgusting action and would usually force Al out of the picture for good. But the way the scenario went, they will probably all get along as friends now. Dumb.

And his tragic backstory was pretty laughable as well. And made zero sense.

Ah, well.

Not disagreeing with any of that, just pointing out that the author tried to justify the out-of-charactet actions via the alcohol.

phaze

Berserk 190

Wut

Tower of God 233

Wonder how Ehwa and the blond guy managed to survive a whole month on that train.

Tokyo Ghoul :re 31.5
Touken is real.
dq8cskvcxu2f.gif

Uta&Eto in this chapter.
They seem awfully quick to out their "human" lives. Any investigator with a brain would connect the dots.

Messy hair Kaneki is the sexiest kaneki.

Quite a few important reveals in the last few pages, Yomo and maybe rest of :re crew know about
the Uta clown connection
. I sure hope he learned that only during the timeskip.

Revo

Rough 1-119 (end) *Spoilers*

I guess baseball makes for a better story (or maybe I just like baseball manga more than other sports/these sports)? With Katsu and now Rough, still feel that that one tick wasn't there that really really makes it for me. Maybe it's because baseball series definitely get more indepth of the actual game and other sports we're kinda just treading (heh). Who knows.

Anyways, I was pretty dreadful about the last chunk of the series after the crash. Like I knew he'd come back and do better but if it didn't happen the way it did I probably would have felt a bit off about it. I also liked that other diving girl didn't linger too long and her romance part was over quickly and squared away. I did like the romance in this series (besides the small amount of her having to be with nakanishi). Only romance I didn't really like was H2s (with her actually being in a relationship with hideo with how much she was flirting with hiro, but it wasn't minded too much), so good track record for Adachi.

Also best bro ogata ;_;. Definitely stole the show in terms of side characters in Rough, was really sad to see him go. Other side characters never really did too much for me, they were serviceable but definitely not as cool as ogata.

Definitely enjoyed it even if I did have some worries near the end, glad to have enjoyed another one of adachi's works.

SNK-70

Guess nobody reads it anymore, huh? Well in any case...Monkey Trouble Titan is confirmed a shifter and we see who he is at the end. next month it's time to go to the basement, for real!

Attack on Titan

LOL the Mikasa salt at Eren and Historia is real. She's mad jealous.

Maybe we'll finally get to see what is in the goddamn basement now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SNK-70

Guess nobody reads it anymore, huh? Well in any case...Monkey Trouble Titan is confirmed a shifter and we see who he is at the end. next month it's time to go to the basement, for real!

I put it on hiatus after months and months of horseshit where nothing made a lick of sense.

Seraph of the End 34
Crowley is a bit too strong if even Yu + pills + demon power was unable to take him down, though maybe I have to reread to see if maybe the pills inhibited his ability. Though Asura taking over could have allowed them to win.

At least Mika can finally take his Yu, no way the others are as strong as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom