• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

Berordn

Oh. You don't need 3 stars on all of them?

Gold Mario only requires you get gold.

Not that it isn't doable, anyway...
18279043_1015601543680vz43.jpg

just don't ask me to race on gafcc, that's too hard.

lt519

Bro I thought I was decent... With gaf I'm living in the 10-12 range. I feel like I'm not even racing.

Gotta create separation early and play defensively with items when you can. If you get caught in the pack it is just a massacre.

Ooof like that round.

Blarg

Neo Member
I'm having a lot of trouble defending myself when in 1st. You can escape blue shells with a horn or mushroom, but I very rarely get them. Red shells are no problem, but there's no defense against lightning or squid ink right?

gosox333

I'm having a lot of trouble defending myself when in 1st. You can escape blue shells with a horn or mushroom, but I very rarely get them. Red shells are no problem, but there's no defense against lightning or squid ink right?

star, bullet bill

but really it's a game of luck. I look at it as 70% luck 30% skill

edit: whoever planted that bomb at the finish line.....good play but still fuck you

random25

I am jelly. Looks like this is the best time for KartGAF and I'm always working during these times lol. Hopefully I can catch you all during the weekends.

molnizzle

Does one of the stats govern how long you have to drift before you can boost? I feel like it's taking way longer for my boosts to pop right now.

Pressing the left trigger occasionally does not stop the item roulette properly, it just blares my kart horn a few times as I push it trying to make the items stop.

I've never noticed this in any game prior, including on the Wii U. Known bug?

Omnicent

Pressing the left trigger occasionally does not stop the item roulette properly, it just blares my kart horn a few times as I push it trying to make the items stop.

I've never noticed this in any game prior, including on the Wii U. Known bug?
Item wheel lag was I'm wii u

Top Bottom