• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

jts

...hate me...
That WAS me...and I tried 1-2 Switch.

This is on another level.
Fine, but I mean even for MK8D I've seen people saying it's the same thing and I'm taken aback.

Sure it's a bit tiny compared to other rumbles (small motors I reckon) but the depth and range of the feedback is fantastic.

Fine, but I mean even for MK8D I've seen people saying it's the same thing and I'm taken aback.

Sure it's a bit tiny compared to other rumbles (small motors I reckon) but the depth and range of the feedback is fantastic.

Splatoon 2 was also very impressive.

Hattori

Banned
From Amazon:

I can't believe this. Amazon usually goes out of their way to help but now they're basically telling me to fuck off.
I don't have the item even though I preordered under the impression that they'd have it in stock.
I can't cancel the item because they changed my status to "preparing" over 12 hours ago.
And now they're saying that they won't talk to me about it anymore.
email Jeff Bezos, I'm serious. That guy reads his emails and forwards it to a person that will make it right

Now I have Gold Mario, Gold Kart and Gold Wheels all equipped. Awwwww yeah!

mdPq7cS.gif

thatJohann

I'm honestly kinda bored with it. Wish I hadn't bought digital so I could trade it in or return it.

Biggest gripe is that it feels very shallow to me. I'm just cruising along and getting hit by blue turtle shells and I don't get the appeal I guess.

Guess I'm stuck with it.

I'm honestly kinda bored with it. Wish I hadn't bought digital so I could trade it in or return it.

Biggest gripe is that it feels very shallow to me. I'm just cruising along and getting hit by blue turtle shells and I don't get the appeal I guess.

Guess I'm stuck with it.

Are...are you new to Mario Kart?

KingBroly

Banned
200cc = Get hit 2 times and you still barely win

100cc = Get hit 8 times and still win by Half a lap

What REALLY helps with 200cc is the Pro Controller, especially compared to the Wii U one, since the face buttons are MUCH bigger.

trixx

Aww man so many things making me mad at the moment. First of all the half joy con mode is playable with a seperate grip but the l+r are still hard to use.

Secondly and the biggest problem is with the dual joy-con mode. In this game the obstruction of the joy-cons are blatant and as a result I would be turning randomly in the wrong direction. The joy con issue that people were complaining about happens to mine as well. It occurred in Zelda but wasn't that noticeable..

Basically I'd have to send in my joycons for nintendo to fix them.. Come-on man

If you don't have a pro controller its worst than the wii u version. My thumb is hovering over the right joycon. You have to play with the joy-con grip

ngower

Never missed jumps in the Wii U version but I've pretty frequently done that in the Switch version, costing me 4th place (finished 10th) n that 150 race. Anyone else experiencing the same or do I just need to git gud? Wonder if I give Joy Cons a shot if that would change things?

Top Bottom