• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer fire hopping to be used for those in lower positions to try and catch up.

Don't want to give Haxroo more room to haxing his way into first.
Just drag Greg into the room.

In MK7 I had trouble breaking away from the pack because he kept on getting blues. If I was in 1st then the blue shell hit me and screwed me over. If I was in 2nd and ffdgh was in 1st then the blue shell hit me instead of ffdgh anyways and also screwed me over.

ffdgh

Just drag Greg into the room.

In MK7 I had trouble breaking away from the pack because he kept on getting blues. If I was in 1st then the blue shell hit me and screwed me over. If I was in 2nd and ffdgh was in 1st then the blue shell hit me instead of ffdgh anyways and also screwed me over.

Lrn 2 slow down. Eh the screwey items make it too much of a pain to get first.

Omnicent

guess I'll join you two for a bit. managed to loosen the grasp of D3:UEE (lover my leap barb).

should have popped that star enforced

DooD1234

Alright guys it was fun as always (and rage inducing shells of all color) but I have to go. Wish I could play some more. And Roo good for you, you changed your hacker ways. And it was cool we did team Peach against team Rosalina. Alright, I try to catch you guys another time.

Also, I'm going to upload that replay that had a lot of bombs going off in Wario stadium and ended in me stealing someone's star. It was funny.

Roo

Alright guys it was fun as always (and rage inducing shells of all color) but I have to go. Wish I could play some more. And Roo good for you, you changed your hacker ways. And it was cool we did team Peach against team Rosalina. Alright, I try to catch you guys another time.

Also, I'm going to upload that replay that had a lot of bombs going off in Wario stadium and ended in me stealing someone's star. It was funny.
MY STAR!
You stole MY star :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom