• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeaisis

I literally used every kart available in the game and the pipe frame and circuit special were the only ones that really clicked with me. Their handling is great. The pipe frame has great stats except for its weight. It's too light for my taste so that's why I changed to Circuit Special. Best decision ever. At least to me it has the perfect balance between accel/speed.

Yeah, I tried most everything and went with the Pipe Frame for so long. I really like it's stats it's just so damn light! Circuit Special seems to strike a nice balance there, so thanks for that! :p

Azure J

Indeed, and timed with style too

DenseColdIceblueredtopzebra.gif

Looks like it made poor Roo I think boost of the side of the track

This is some straight up Rules of Nature shit.

Roo

I hate when people pick the same track we played two races prior to that one.
I've been playing Wario Stadium non stop for 15 minutes.. Ugh!

Edit: 46pts holy shit! lol

Albo

I remember another crazy shot by a gaffer a while ago, though I'm now sure if it was intentional. The person (might've been Blamespace I think, playing as DK unsurprisingly) was trailing behind me with a banana in the final lap of donut plains. As we approach the mole section, a mole jumps out of its burrow, and the person times their forward banana throw so that it hits the mole in the peak of its quick jump in mid air, and bounces of it right back into my face. legit shook me. I tried capturing this on MKTV but it wouldn't give me a good angle.

I wonder if my game is bugged. That was yet another RR where the only items I got the entire race was gold mushroom, triple mushroom and star. Why???

Omnicent

wow that last part was a cluster... dude kept getting me with fire balls..... should have held onto my last shroom till the ramp =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom