• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Hacking arrested for the murder of his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/02/missing.woman/index.html

Ever since I heard about him buying a mattress on the day of her "disappearance", I knew it was him. "Oh my god, my wife's missing! What do I do? I know... I'll go buy a mattress!" :D Uh, no dude, no.

That and how he lied about his education. But the mattress thing really gave it away, what a retard. I feel bad for Lori Hacking and her unborn child :( Rest in peace.

Diablos

Did this detail just come in? I never heard that one. But that even further proves the point that Mark Hacking is a dumbass.

He probably stabbed her while she was sleeping or something. Prick.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Scott Peterson and now this fucker...fucking sick.

Diablos

The scary thing is that Mark, like Scott Peterson, was really close with the family and everything. Usually murders like this are dysfunctional weird families that never communicate with their parents or friends. Is this a growing trend, or is the media just paying closer attention to Peterson-like murders that have always happened?

Socreges

Banned
Somewhere, in an air-conditioned, 50-story office building, a CNN producer is rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Also what was up with them finding him naked or something? Kill someone and then run around naked like Lord of the Flies...this guy is a wackjob.

Diablos

I know... you make a good point Socreges. Have you ever heard the way they talk about a possible attack at the Olympics? The excitement in their voice? It almost sounds like they WANT IT TO HAPPEN so they have something to cover. I hate the media, I really do.

Matrix: wtf?

Matrix

Diablos said:
I know... you make a good point Socreges. Have you ever heard the way they talk about a possible attack at the Olympics? The excitement in their voice? It almost sounds like they WANT IT TO HAPPEN so they have something to cover. I hate the media, I really do.

Matrix: wtf?

I swore I read that they found him running around naked.

Diablos

:|

I would NOT want to be one of the guys sifting through the trash right now... that has to be one of the worst jobs in the world.

And if that motherfucker cut her up, then they're gonna be looking for MULTIPLE bags most likely. Again, that would be the worst job ever.

Matrix

Gek54 said:
I overheard it on the news, they said he only had his shoes on.

Yep,thats pretty naked to me...sick.

I think they guy was just trying to play it off like he was mentally ill,he lied to her about college and medical school also,the dude is just a sick fuck.

MaddenNFL64

Didn't he kill her because she found out he was lying about going to med school or something?

Whatever the case, i'm glad he was arrested for it finally.

MaddenNFL64 said:
Didn't he kill her because she found out he was lying about going to med school or something?

That's not really worthy of DEATH, though. I'd much rather shoot a man in Brooklyn just to watch him die.

Diablos

I hope he doesn't get all Scott Peterson and go on trial to defend himself. Just throw the idiot in jail and be done with it.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
MaddenNFL64 said:
I believe the sequence of events was something like this:

1. Lori Hacking gets a call from the the university she's heading to, and they inform her that her husband wasn't accepted (and hadn't even applied?). Furthermore, he never got an original college degree and had been lying about that, and they were going to be moving out near the university in just a week or something.
2. She gets visibly upset around her co-workers, and heads home.
3. She's never seen again.

I can't say I've been following this much. I followed the Peterson case for a while, but I've simply grown tired of reading about this sick people who are killing their pregnant wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom