• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Agent Carter S2 |OT| S.H.I.E.L.D. L.A. - Tuesdays 9/8c

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
uh

how did teenage Peggy suddenly get blue eyes?

casting director pls

[edit] Or was that the woman with the black absorbing powers as a teenager?

That's the other woman.
2JrU4f6.gif

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Yeah. Same applies to Peggy Hill of King of the Hill and Peggy Bundy of Married...with Children as well.

Hm, so the cracks get bigger the more Frost absorbs things...basically, she's Miroku from Inuyasha.

arrrrrrgh

but without the melodrama I hope

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So are we gonna talk about how the only black dude in the show is literally having a conflict where he has to figure out if he has the strength to stay there with a white women, or if he should give up and sink into the beckoning blackness?

I'm just playin, I love this show

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Just watched this episode, and... it's still really good!

Loved the flashbacks, although they felt kinda... unearned? Like they were just there to exposit the characters backstory. Well, more so Peggy's than Masque's; at least Frost's had relevance to her current arc, while Carter's were just... there, I guess?

Still a good show. Really hope it gets another season.

The biggest chuckle moment I had was the flashback ending with "you'll have to act like a lady someday" segueing into Peggy eating a sandwich as messily as possible.

Moaradin

So I completely fell behind this show and haven't watched any of the second season yet. What are the general thoughts on it so far compared to the first season?

So I completely fell behind this show and haven't watched any of the second season yet. What are the general thoughts on it so far compared to the first season?

I thought the first season was only ok even though I really liked Peggy and Jarvis. Second season has been entertaining and a step up from the first season for me.

Top Bottom