• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Agent Carter S2 |OT| S.H.I.E.L.D. L.A. - Tuesdays 9/8c

guek

Banned
I just can't get over the video of the atomic test.

Let me get this straight: a rift in space appears that absorbs all of the energy of an atomic bomb, and then we clearly see it continue to pull in people and large trucks that originate from off-screen behind the camera. So why did the camera stay in place? To what massive object was it mounted? And why would anyone think to mount it to anything when they weren't anticipating the rift?

Have you never seen footage of an atomic test? Cameras are usually outside of the primary blast radius and use a telescopic lens. The people and trucks were presumably sent in to investigate after the blast failed.

Howard stark lines during this episode were near perfect.

The show is better when he's in

Not to say that paggy or jarvis aren't excellent but stark , damn he's doing a lot of good during every scene he's in.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Agent Carter reveals surprising twist about Peggy's past

“I initially thought that Captain America: The First Avenger was the beginning of Peggy’s story and The Winter Soldier was the end of Peggy’s story — the bookends of her life,” Atwell tells EW. “Of course, what we haven’t touched upon until we get to episode 4 is what made her, what created this character and where she gets her tenacity, her discipline, her purpose and what drives her. That very much stems from her personal experiences in childhood within her family.”

TheOddOne

- Variety: ‘Agent Carter’ Star James D’Arcy Talks Season 2 Evolution, Jarvis’ Past *Spoilers*
To me, this week’s episode manages to be both the funniest of the series so far and also the most poignant,
offering us a glimpse back to Peggy’s past
. Did you get a sense of that when you read the script (written by Sue Chung)?

I agree with you – I really did, and I have two further things to add to that. One is, with all seasons, it takes an episode or two to set up what your story is. It’s inevitable that there’s going to be exposition, as there is in every show — we’ve got to tell you what’s going on, and then at some point you settle in to what the show is. And I feel that what you see in episode 4 is only the very beginning of what the next six episodes offer. I think that it becomes funnier and more poignant as the show goes along. And the show now treads that line really beautifully for the rest of the season. And obviously [also] lots of action and all the other stuff that you hope will come along with a show like this.

guek

Banned
Just watched last weeks episode, was a good one.

Everyone toss your hands up, lend your spirit energy

giphy.gif

I bought season one and two digitally on Amazon prime so I'm doing my part!

jph139

Whitney Frost isn't the character I was expected, going from her comic counterpart, but I like her a lot. She's got a lot of layers - the "secret scientist" angle is cool.

Luigi87

Peggy was engaged before the war?

... Poor woman can't catch a break with relationships @_@

Edit: *during the war. 1940, lol, before First Avenger.

Top Bottom