• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Inky, here's a pic from that trailer that basically lists everything added (or about to be) to the game post release if you want to add it to your anniversary topic:

P7HWOi3.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Inky, here's a pic from that trailer that basically lists everything added (or about to be) to the game post release if you want to add it to your anniversary topic:

was hoping there was some hidden announcement in there when I saw the trailer but its all known stuff :(

edit:

Taskmaster Udon got Wolverine Patch
Black Widow Fear Itself got Cap Heroes Reborn (will use, I ended up hating the marvel now one)

and the blender gave me Daredevil Earth X, its kinda cool

inky

Thanks. I was going to link to the teaser as well. I'm not done with the thread yet, have had tons of work this week I haven't even been able to play =(

I started playing Moon Knight tonight. I have him at lvl 25, but he seems pretty weak. His ranged game in particular seems under powered.
Im hoping his higher level powers will be more effective. The running with whirling nunchucks power looks promising. Sounds like Colossus'running shoulder charge.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sure I'll make an account for a free ultimate token

edit: Jean Gray

Rhaknar

so whats keeping people from making multiple accounts on mmorpg to get more keys?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
DEM KEEYYYS

so whats keeping people from making multiple accounts on mmorpg to get more keys?

Probably a 1 per MH account flag, like the 2600g code from the nvidia promotion.

cobell

I started playing Moon Knight tonight. I have him at lvl 25, but he seems pretty weak. His ranged game in particular seems under powered.
Im hoping his higher level powers will be more effective. The running with whirling nunchucks power looks promising. Sounds like Colossus'running shoulder charge.

He gets better once you unlock more powers. Gruesome frenzy is ridiculous single target damage. You just have to get real close.

His ranged/aoe gets adequate, but not spectacular in any way. I find Crescent Fan and Truncheon to be decent enough for clearing/weakening most groups to finish off any that get close. Crescent Fan does more damage that the numbers imply (as it increases the farther it travels).

Rhaknar

Nothing I guess. If they were clever, they'd make it so that you can only redeem one key from each batch.

if I actually needed heroes I would totally make more mmorpg accounts (well, 1 more, I only have 2 emaisl heh), but just for ultimate tokens I dont think I cba

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Key redeemed. I'm sure I'll get spiderman or moon knight again, but it would be lovely to be surprised by like dr strange or thor or whatever.

Volimar

if I actually needed heroes I would totally make more mmorpg accounts (well, 1 more, I only have 2 emaisl heh), but just for ultimate tokens I dont think I cba

No I mean Gazilion could set it up that only one code from the batch they gave to mmorpg can be redeemed per marvel heroes account.

Anoregon

I cant make a 2nd account, the register page just keeps putting me back at the confirming my account page

god dammit!!!!!!!

Dec

i know what you meant but they didnt :p

see. who did you get?

Server is down for 10 mins as I got 'em. :(

As for the morality of getting two codes. It isn't like I'm using a VPN to get a dozen like I'm sure a lot of people are. Me getting 1 or 2 isn't going to impact it very much.

Anoregon

lol looks like mmorpg server is taking a dump

so anyway anyone who has all the heroes and gets a key they dont need, i am the guy with the worst random box luck ever so hook it up for kisses

Anoregon

I think i actually have a 2nd account i made years ago, because my old username was taken, but i cant try since the site crashed. oh well

edit: got my 2nd key

Rhaknar

lol looks like mmorpg server is taking a dump

so anyway anyone who has all the heroes and gets a key they dont need, i am the guy with the worst random box luck ever so hook it up for kisses

i just realised i could / should have just posted my key here instead of using it for a ultimate token when you said that >_> sigh, too late now, im sorry

Anoregon

Ms Marvel and Loki. I bought loki yesterday (lol), but ms marvel was gonna be my next purchase, so thats pretty cool.

vazel

Banned
I got Daredevil and Squirrel Girl. I already had Daredevil and don't care for Squirrel Girl but I'll play her once I'm bored with all my other heroes.

Keys are going fast. Looks like everyone is snagging extra keys.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
they finally added the change so when u login in it tells you which area is currently buffed, by far best change

Teggy

Whoa, the number left was taking a dive as I was signing up. Only 20 left when I finally got activated.

Got a human torch dupe.

So frustrating. I got the maintenance/server down screen and had been refreshing that to see if the servers were up. I check here and people are still getting codes. Turns out refreshing that screen does nothing... I had to actually hit back or open the link to the giveaway page again. In the time it took me to register the last few hundred codes disappeared. There should have been a limit to one code per account on Gazillion's end. At least there would have been more to go around.

Rhaknar

the meltdowns in the official forums because some people got like 10+ codes from mmorpg are something else

Anoregon

That said, it was kind of dumb for them not to foresee that.

Ya I'm really surprised the codes didn't have a built in 1-per-account tag on Gaz' end. Can't say I'm bummed though, I could tell via the box placement in my inventory that it was the first code that got me the dupe and 2nd that got me ms marvel.

Top Bottom