• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

zulux21

Haha, got my first bonus cover. Pulled an Elite token, got a 3-star Strange. Look at that.

congrats, I still haven't gotten any :p

I do find it funny people complaining about what is effectively bonus iso in the worst case because they might miss out on some champ rewards on characters they don't use.

them: CHAMP REWARDS ARE HUGE!!!!
me: don't you just need more iso?
them:

zulux21

hawekeye is the next new 5* character
8HR4DYl.png

Spoit

Ugh, is it just me or is the 2 CP DDQ node like really hard today? I wiped once, and then just barely made it through the 2nd time

Triz

Ugh, is it just me or is the 2 CP DDQ node like really hard today? I wiped once, and then just barely made it through the 2nd time

My Drax with 5 purple and 5 black and nothing else just wrecked it...those powers hit so hard.

Triz

Pulled the Agent coulson out of the vault with my reward token. Normally not post worthy but I did it with Mordo too. Feels good man.

Spoit

Pulled the Agent coulson out of the vault with my reward token. Normally not post worthy but I did it with Mordo too. Feels good man.

Mordo was a bit different, since it was 3 x 1/21, vs this, which is out of.... 80? I was planing to just buy the black cover out, back then, but I was lucky and pulled it

Mordo was a bit different, since it was 3 x 1/21, vs this, which is out of.... 80? I was planing to just buy the black cover out, back then, but I was lucky and pulled it

I pulled Mordo from the actual Strange Sights vault and not the artifact ones, it was actually kinda cool.

Edit: And I pulled Coulson with my first token from this vault as well. I actually haven't rostered him for this event though, because I don't want to spend the HP and the only 2 star that I have max champed to sell happens to be the required 2 star for this event.

zulux21

bleh
*has opened like 30 total 2* tokens since the bonus heroes have went live. not only hasn't gotten a bonus character but hasn't even gotten a 3*+ character*

luck is not my friend right now.

Spoit

I love these weeks. Those two work perfectly together. I breezed through the PVE today.

I prefer glass cannon weeks, like teen jean or iceman, compared to tank ones like HB or the hulks. You can still tear through stuff quickly, but they're not massive slabs of HP to try to attack in pvp

Dalek

30 Levels in 9 1/2 days....can it be done!?

Also-Chulk and Rulk are fast heavy hitters. Just funnel 18 green to Rulk-and then boom, 15,427 AOE Chulk makes his own Green and Rulk uses Purple to make green. It's raining green!

Triz

Yeah Kingpin is decent just more of a support guy.

Pulled a Peggy with the token!

Edit* still haven't pulled a bonus cover :(

zulux21

Yeah Kingpin is decent just more of a support guy.

Pulled a Peggy with the token!

Edit* still haven't pulled a bonus cover :(

I pulled medusa with it.

which makes me far happier since my peggy is almost fully covered meanwhile that made my medusa 1/1/1

Pulled my 7 legendaries:

Luke Cage (just iso, he's 4/5/0 already)
Gwenpool x2 (4/4/3)
Captain Marvel (2/1/1)
Kate Bishop x2 (4/1/3)
Moon Knight (iso, he's 5/4/3 and it was his first one)

Still have 221 CP that I'm saving for now.

I'm also feeling unlikely to finish the simulator. I'm about 300 pts away from the top, and not having any luck with the possible fights. Womp womp, it's just a Riri cover I don't want.

Triz

A 4 star from a heroic token awesome. Fuck my 8th ironheart cover...

Still have not pulled a bonus cover yet I'm starting to think they don't exist.

zulux21

A 4 star from a heroic token awesome. Fuck my 8th ironheart cover...

Still have not pulled a bonus cover yet I'm starting to think they don't exist.

yeah I haven't pulled a bonus character either in like 20 elite, 5 legendary and like 15 standard

*shrugs*

jurgen

Got my Classic Cyclops championed today and gained another 5* Strange in the process.

What's a good setup for Classic Cyclops? I'm running 5/3/5 right now. Support characters?

zulux21

Got my Classic Cyclops championed today and gained another 5* Strange in the process.

What's a good setup for Classic Cyclops? I'm running 5/3/5 right now. Support characters?

that is the way I run him.

he plays really well with iron man 40 as iron man can fuel both his blue and red for 6 yellow.

I've gotten 2 Thanos' as my 3 star (he was the only one I didn't have maxed yet). Nothing on my 4 (Peggy) or my 5 (OML).

In other news, due to good token luck and probably the vaulting, I'm looking at a fully covered Gwenpool by the end of this event.

Khaz

Hm, I got my three stars Sam Wilson Falcon 515, and it says I can sell it for 1125 hero points? That must be a bug, none of my other heroes sell for even 100 points? I'm very tempted to sell it, as I need the HP, but if it ends up being an error and I'm given nothing, I'll lose a very valuable member of my roster.

Dalek

Hm, I got my three stars Sam Wilson Falcon 515, and it says I can sell it for 1125 hero points? That must be a bug, none of my other heroes sell for even 100 points? I'm very tempted to sell it, as I need the HP, but if it ends up being an error and I'm given nothing, I'll lose a very valuable member of my roster.

They usually do that after reworking a character-in case you are dissatisfied with the results.

Not a bug. As has been stated, when they change up a character, they increase the sell rate in case you don't like the changes. I don't know how long it will last, though, I'd guess until the start of next season.

Khaz

OK. I don't think I saw any announcement, but I may have just missed it. I'll keep him though, he has been very efficient during the current pve event.

zulux21

first heroic token from season end i finally got my first bonus hero.

from the token i got gwenpool and from the bonus I got medusa (I think I have medusa, carol, prof x and jean as my 4 star favorites)

from my 4th token I got another gwenpool.

so yeah... I think really all they need to do is add a legecy classic token for 20cp that contains only older characters for people to buy and people would be happy.

Triz

I too got my first bonus with the season heroics. Pulled a red Peggy Carter which gave me War Machine red asthe bonus. In true MPQ fashion it will probably be the 4th red I end up trashing because I need the other colors.

Dalek

It's purple for everyone-I got it too.

Nice event-To Be Continued as well-wonder what that means?

Anyways the ISO is nice. Only 5 levels left for my Luke to be fully leveled. I'll definitely make it.

zulux21

It's purple for everyone-I got it too.

Nice event-To Be Continued as well-wonder what that means?

Anyways the ISO is nice. Only 5 levels left for my Luke to be fully leveled. I'll definitely make it.

not sure, hawkeye, iron fist, and cloak and dagger (aka the rumored next 3 characters with hawkeye and if being 5*) don't fit with agents of shield at all.

most people are assuming it's just a cute comic book nod, as apparently the hulk event has it as well.

also sounds like they know people aren't happy with the vaulting solution
We just had our initial conversation after the weekend and are discussing what to do next, please bear with us as we move as fast as we can without breaking anything!

not sure, hawkeye, iron fist, and cloak and dagger (aka the rumored next 3 characters with hawkeye and if being 5*) don't fit with agents of shield at all.

most people are assuming it's just a cute comic book nod, as apparently the hulk event has it as well.

also sounds like they know people aren't happy with the vaulting solution

I was expecting them to wait for the premiere of the show for Cloak and Dagger, but there's enough of a buzz about it now that I can understand doing it now (that, and I have no idea when the show is supposed to premiere).

Top Bottom