• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Dahbomb said:
LOL that depends on your execution barrier.

Start Bold cancelling that Volcano move (DP+M). Right now I have been trying to master ground series -> Volcano -> Bold cancel -> j. MM Air Guitar Play M, air dash M Killer Bee, Devil Trigger on landing, S into air combo of choice. I like to do Air Raid if I want to go for pure damage. You can probably do Vortex in the corner into double jump -> S which leads to Dante's trademark OTG crazyness (Cold Shower, Volcano -> Beehive, Reverb Shock -> Fireworks). Bold cancel is S + any attack button.

Dante has insane reset game too, I haven't even begun to start on that shit yet. Dante's Bold cancelling means that he is going to be mixing you up all day long with specials and cancelling shit into shit. He can even Teleport after his launcher, which has a weird input to it because you are cancelling the Jump (it's d,d u+S to Teleport after the launcher) but if you do it you can open up to some real combos. Then of course the Stinger into Grapple into DHC Trick.

Or you can go for the easy mode day 1 Dante combo (regular ground series, launcher, M, M, Killer Bee, relauncher, M, Sky Dance into Hyper or if you are near corner you can do Reverb Shock into Fireworks then Hyper). It's not bad at all, does decent damage and you can easily link to his hyper and make adjustments to it if you need. You just will not get respect for using it.

Thanks, I'll definitely be trying all those out.

Ledsen

So aside from the charity tournament (which doesn't seem to be archived yet) which is the latest high profile tourny I can watch? I keep forgetting this thread exists, damn Community section :/

Ferrio

Banned
Ledsen said:
So aside from the charity tournament (which doesn't seem to be archived yet) which is the latest high profile tourny I can watch? I keep forgetting this thread exists, damn Community section :/

Every Wednesday there's quite a few streams going. Wednesday Night Fights being one of them.

Dahbomb

Ledsen said:
http://shoryuken.com/

On the right there is a little section for Today Streams, Upcoming Streams and Upcoming Tournaments.

jdub03

Dahbomb said:
LOL that depends on your execution barrier.

Start Bold cancelling that Volcano move (DP+M). Right now I have been trying to master ground series -> Volcano -> Bold cancel -> j. MM Air Guitar Play M, air dash M Killer Bee, Devil Trigger on landing, S into air combo of choice. I like to do Air Raid if I want to go for pure damage. You can probably do Vortex in the corner into double jump -> S which leads to Dante's trademark OTG crazyness (Cold Shower, Volcano -> Beehive, Reverb Shock -> Fireworks). Bold cancel is S + any attack button.

Dante has insane reset game too, I haven't even begun to start on that shit yet. Dante's Bold cancelling means that he is going to be mixing you up all day long with specials and cancelling shit into shit. He can even Teleport after his launcher, which has a weird input to it because you are cancelling the Jump (it's d,d u+S to Teleport after the launcher) but if you do it you can open up to some real combos. Then of course the Stinger into Grapple into DHC Trick.

Or you can go for the easy mode day 1 Dante combo (regular ground series, launcher, M, M, Killer Bee, relauncher, M, Sky Dance into Hyper or if you are near corner you can do Reverb Shock into Fireworks then Hyper). It's not bad at all, does decent damage and you can easily link to his hyper and make adjustments to it if you need. You just will not get respect for using it.

For block string mix ups I use stinger(forward+C) canceled into bold move(S+ATK) canceled into teleport(down+down+S). The forward H has tons of block stun so it leaves them with no time to react. I also like doing A B C forward C >bold move>Volcano. If they block you still get to continue the pressure.

Dahbomb

Yeah it's real good, I use that Stinger pressure too sometimes because if the Stinger connects you can follow up with Teleport.

Also you can easily do Bold cancel Reverb shock into Fireworks too. Does crazy chip damage too and is safe because of the Fireworks.

Best tips I can give for playing Dante: Abuse Bold cancels and ease up on the H button. And don't be predictable with the Teleports, unless your opponent always falls for it in which case abuse that shit.

dankir said:
Can anybody point me to where I read about Magneto's MvC3 "ROM" combo and / or it's variations?

Want to pick him up as a lead character.

Thanks
Magneto ROM#1

There are more, like the one that Yipes uses which is like forward dash H, forward dash H after going into flight mode... Then there is the one in the corner that uses the Hyper Grav. Should be all on youtube.

Ferrio

Banned
Bold cancels cause you to do that little flip into the air right? I keep treading about bold cancelling into teleports/other stuff, but how do you do that when you're airborne?

Out of curiosity, what was the team of worst characters that Justin used? Hsien-Ko, Thor and who...?

Ahh, this is my first time posting here. I would play against people here, but I'm honestly pretty bad, and funny enough, I consider Hsien-Ko my favourite/best character, so that might say something about my skill level. XD I haven't really found anyone else I enjoy, so I'm just using Taskmaster and Shuma Gorath simply because they have special vocal dialogue with her, so I thought I'd make a team out of that. If anyone has suggestions for good teammates for her, I'm all ears...

ApolloJoh

Ferrio said:
Bold cancels cause you to do that little flip into the air right? I keep treading about bold cancelling into teleports/other stuff, but how do you do that when you're airborne?
Pretty sure bold canceling only involves the ground. Can't do anything like that in the air.

Ferrio

Banned
AnkiRendan said:
Out of curiosity, what was the team of worst characters that Justin used? Hsien-Ko, Thor and who...?

Ahh, this is my first time posting here. I would play against people here, but I'm honestly pretty bad, and funny enough, I consider Hsien-Ko my favourite/best character, so that might say something about my skill level. XD I haven't really found anyone else I enjoy, so I'm just using Taskmaster and Shuma Gorath simply because they have special vocal dialogue with her, so I thought I'd make a team out of that. If anyone has suggestions for good teammates for her, I'm all ears...

I don't think she has any special synergy with any of the cast really. Her biggest asset being her assist works equally well pretty much with anyone. She has OTG supers, so she's a decent include to a team that doesn't already have those.

shaowebb said:
Thor/Magneto/She-hulk team works out so well. I occasionally swap mag for Deadpool and it works good too God's Beard.

Thanks for this. Ya wanna know the best part? So far no one's ammy can deal with this team. After the first one or two unblockables into combos with Thor (my combos are small but getting good enough damage till I get them practiced enough to last) they start jumping into my beams as I'm flying around.

No one seems able to get in with ammy now. Closest they got was using the whip weapon since it can pin you at half screen, but they couldn't turn it into anything. I eventually had someone using ammy on cold star for anchor and it turned into an anchor fight but Ammy vs She-Hulk is not a good matchup for the dog given she can in and out a lot and all her combos start crouching.

Not certain if this beats my main team of Wolverine/Ryu/Taskmaster but it's looking like with practice it could definitely do it if I get enough time off from school to keep practicing them up together.

Thanks beard.
I'd like to see what my Ammy can do. I think you are on my friend list on the 360 as well. It'll be a nice experiment for the both of us.

Dahbomb

Ferrio said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7xtVF1jfc

You cancel the pre-jump frames into the special move of your choice.

Yeah I only use like one bold cancel in my combos and that usually is where I want to jump up for the combo after the Volcano. Anything else is too difficult for me currently. Stinger xx Volcano isn't hard because you are doing Bold cancel during Stinger and just inputting Volcano after that.

The other Bold cancels that I have seen on combo videos are just out of this world crazy.

AnkiRendan said:

He didn't say it was the worst team, he just said that he thinks that Hsien-Ko might be the worst character in the game (his team was Chris/Thor/Hsien Ko). Although I don't think JWong is playing her as she's meant to be played on point (more a zoning character than rushdown with armor type). Still, Hsien-Ko has one of the best assists in the game so she is still extremely viable in a team that needs an assist like that.

Yeah I don't know much about Hsien Ko either, her assist generally goes with everything. Interestingly enough, both Shuma and Hsien have a very similar hyper (the ones where shit is just falling all over the place). You're probably the first person I have seen who claims that Hsien Ko is their best considering she is so awkward to play with.

If you weren't playing to their strengths I think the worst team would have to have Phoenix on point by default, it's probably the dumbest thing you can do (best way to disrespect someone as well).

Dahbomb

Phoenix on Point, underwear Arthur as Utility and non-armored Hsien-Ko as Assist/Anchor.

Let's see JWong win with that shit!

jdub03 said:
Hagger assist is my new thing to hate. The thing is way too over powered.
He loses life every time he uses it.

Ferrio

Banned
Dahbomb said:
Phoenix on Point, underwear Arthur as Utility and non-armored Hsien-Ko as Assist/Anchor.

Let's see JWong win with that shit!

He loses life every time he uses it.

I wasn't watch this weekends stream, but wasn't he playing against just casuals?

Bold is basically a command jump that can cancel any of Dante's normals. All jumps have 4 frames before they actually place you into the air, during which you can cancel the jump into a grounded move. So you have to cancel the first 4 frames of Bold into another move before it makes Dante airborne.

Generally, it's not as hard to use as it sounds, because you buffer everything.

jdub03 said:
Hagger assist is my new thing to hate. The thing is way too over powered.

Ammy owns that assist :)

I use that assist. It's good for people rushing in just hitting buttons.

Just stay ducking hit low moves. The arms won't hit you. Plus try to bait it out, and punish it. He is already losing life on it.

Ferrio

Banned
Karsticles said:
Bold is basically a command jump that can cancel any of Dante's normals. All jumps have 4 frames before they actually place you into the air, during which you can cancel the jump into a grounded move. So you have to cancel the first 4 frames of Bold into another move before it makes Dante airborne.

Generally, it's not as hard to use as it sounds, because you buffer everything.

Probably a bitch online I take it?

Dahbomb

Ferrio said:
I wasn't watch this weekends stream, but wasn't he playing against just casuals?
He played that team at ARK III (first casuals then tournament) and then played the same team at the Fund raising Fight for Relief tournament. The second one actually had some tough competition with most of the guys from WNF in attendance (Floe, Clockw0rk, Nerses etc).

Both were legit tourneys as far as skill level go.

ThatCrazyGuy said:
Ammy owns that assist :)

I use that assist. It's good for people rushing in just hitting buttons.

Just stay ducking hit low moves. The arms won't hit you. Plus try to bait it out, and punish it. He is already losing life on it.

The fact it turns yellow life red, hits high and is easy to punish makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking with Tron's assist.

Zero vs Dante is going to kill me pretty soon here. I'm having so much trouble deciding. In terms of archetype, they're pretty much the same character, they spend the game overwhelming the opponent, both have great power up hypers and both can adjust really well to the opponent. Definitely two of the best rushdown utility characters in the game.

Zero
Great setups with clones
better air game
uses meter and x-factor better
better movement and mixups

Dante
better longevity with higher health and devil trigger
better damage
better teleport that is distinctive from Zero/Jill
safer attack patterns

Dahbomb said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7xtVF1jfc

You cancel the pre-jump frames into the special move of your choice.

Yeah I only use like one bold cancel in my combos and that usually is where I want to jump up for the combo after the Volcano. Anything else is too difficult for me currently. Stinger xx Volcano isn't hard because you are doing Bold cancel during Stinger and just inputting Volcano after that.

The other Bold cancels that I have seen on combo videos are just out of this world crazy.

Yeah, one of the reasons I'm considering Dante over Zero is his plethora of jump cancels. Jump canceling is one of my specialties because of all the time I spent with C.Viper and Jill. Not to mention that canceling into teleport is the same motion as feral crouch, making the barrier much lower.

A Human Becoming said:
God's Beard, what ground combo leading into an air combo would you recommend for Dante? Right now I'm doing the standard L-> M-> H-> S, but Dante has so many moves I know I can improve it.

EDIT: Added you Axis. I can't play right now, but I'll hit you up the next time I'm on.

Listen to Dahbomb when it comes to Dante. I'm more familiar with about half the cast than I am with Dante or Zero, but that'll change soon.

shaowebb said:
Thor/Magneto/She-hulk team works out so well. I occasionally swap mag for Deadpool and it works good too God's Beard.

Thanks for this. Ya wanna know the best part? So far no one's ammy can deal with this team. After the first one or two unblockables into combos with Thor (my combos are small but getting good enough damage till I get them practiced enough to last) they start jumping into my beams as I'm flying around.

No one seems able to get in with ammy now. Closest they got was using the whip weapon since it can pin you at half screen, but they couldn't turn it into anything. I eventually had someone using ammy on cold star for anchor and it turned into an anchor fight but Ammy vs She-Hulk is not a good matchup for the dog given she can in and out a lot and all her combos start crouching.

Not certain if this beats my main team of Wolverine/Ryu/Taskmaster but it's looking like with practice it could definitely do it if I get enough time off from school to keep practicing them up together.

Thanks beard.

Sure thing, once you have a team that works, everything else is easier and the game becomes less of an exercise in frustration. Also, all of my teams are designed to beat Ammy, Phoenix and Sentinel. there are... other characters I have problems with, though. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't do well against She-Hulk. the low A and anti-air grab are problems against my main team, so I have to swap to my zoners.

edit: Told you they would start jumping :)

Dahbomb

If Tron didn't have that Gustaff, then no one would be using her (at least no one in a serious match). Probably ditto on Hsien Ko and Haggar.

Hulk has an invulnerable assist which makes me think that Capcom balanced characters around their usability as assist. Shit on point? LOL no problems give them an invulnerable/borderline broken assist and now people will actually use the character!

Zero vs Dante is going to kill me pretty soon here. I'm having so much trouble deciding. In terms of archetype, they're pretty much the same character, they spend the game overwhelming the opponent, both have great power up hypers and both can adjust really well to the opponent. Definitely two of the best rushdown utility characters in the game.
Zero
Great setups with clones
better air game
uses meter and x-factor better
better movement and mixups

Dante
better longevity with higher health and devil trigger
better damage
better teleport that is distinctive from Zero/Jill
safer attack patterns
Just use them both and cover them with a godly assist (Akuma's Tatsu kick for example). Guy over at the DMC board who is also pretty sick at SSF4 and other fighting game (Pokey) uses that team and has some team combos with it that are just sick.

Dante on Point using the Weasel Shot assist, Zero on Utility with any of his assists and Akuma on Assist/Anchor. DHC Dante DT into Zero clone. Or use the DHC trick into Zero's combos. Dante's Weasel shot is totally underrated and for someone like Zero it's actually pretty good because you can extend his combos OTG from Zero's air QCF+H. Same for Zero and Akuma assist.

Pro Tip: Zero's Clone hyper while on assist stuffs out anything because the clone is invulnerable. Try experimenting with the f+H assist.

JeTmAn81

Spirit of Jazz said:
The fact it turns yellow life red, hits high and is easy to punish makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking with Tron's assist.

IMO, the Haggar Lariat assist is not as godlike as it might first seem. It's great for punishing noobs who rush in recklessly, but smart players will go around it and even bait him out to punish. Coupled with Haggar's relative ineffectiveness on point, including him on my Dante-Hulk team was an early-days strategy that I've since abandoned in favor of the much more useful Taskmaster.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Threi said:
LOL

and yeah Wesker is a bitch and a half.
Shit man, I think Gootecks will quit this game :(

Dahbomb said:
Hulk has an invulnerable assist which makes me think that Capcom balanced characters around their usability as assist.
Seth actually said that they do that. Some characters are better at assists, others are better on point, etc.

Ashkeloth

God's Beard said:
Spencer/Magneto/Amaterasu would be a solid team. Cold Star would really help both characters, or you could use bloom and try for Bionic Arm DHC Gravity Squeeze.

Thanks for the advice. Somehow I ended up completely forgetting about Magneto when thinking about potential new characters, and he's pretty much Iron Man but better in every way (and he doesn't proposition 14 year olds for dates in his intro, so that's a bonus). I spent a lot of time in the lab with him, and got most of his good stuff down.

Unfortunately, my inner masochist that makes me stick to Makoto in SSF4 has emerged once again, and I've ended up with rolling with Thor/Spencer/Ammy. I've got to say that now that I've got all of Thor's gimmicks down like airdash resets and overheads, and anti-air mighty strikes, he's actually a really good character. It's sort of a crapshoot as to when I will get that first key hit in, but when I do, I can pretty much kill a character in one combo or at least make them wary of getting close again. He's also surprisingly mobile if you use his airdashes with super jumps right.

He oddly reminds me slightly of Makoto, what with the whole "it's hard to get in, but when you do, if they guess wrongly a couple of times they're finished" style he has going for him.

On a completely unrelated note; screw bad Wolverine, Dante, Zero, Ryu, Ammy, and Taskmaster players, which probably means absolutely no-one in this thread. It's like having a fly buzzing around you that you can't quite seem to swat. I swear I've never fought another Amaterasu player that uses weapon change combos yet. They're not even that hard and almost double your damage compared to the standard aerial reflector combo.

Dahbomb

Well that makes a lot of sense then. I actually like that because I can totally see this game dividing characters into Point/Utility/Assists+Anchor balance wise. That way it would be foolish to just pick 3 characters who are good at Point (like Wolverine/Magneto/C.Viper would make a terrible team) and rather pick one good Point character, one good Utility and one good Assist.

Threi

notag
Ashkeloth said:
screw bad Wolverine, Dante, Zero, Ryu, Ammy, and Taskmaster players...It's like having a fly buzzing around you that you can't quite seem to swat.
this man knows. Sub out Dante and Ryu for Wesker and Morrigan though.

JeTmAn81

God's Beard said:
Seth actually said that they do that. Some characters are better at assists, others are better on point, etc.

This makes sense. The game's really about utilizing the combined strengths and unique properties of three characters as a team, so making everyone equally well-rounded on point would reduce the impact of that design.

I don't think Hulk's the kind of character who really needs an invulnerable assist, or at least I get the most use out of him on point. I rarely find myself using his assist, which I've always got set at Gamma Wave.

Dahbomb

Add Akuma, Sentinel and Hulk to that list as well. And they aren't even hard characters to play with yet you still see the same shenanigans.

Hulk's Anti-Air assist is the ultimate "Get the Fuck Off me" assist. It's anti-rushdown and is useful for certain teams. Not as useful as the Gustaff Flame because you can't really combo after it but it gets the "GTFO" job done very nice. Invulnerability is a huge property in this game. If Hulk's Gamma Charge (horizontal) was invulnerable, then everyone would be running Hulk as assist.

Ferrio

Banned
Dahbomb said:
If Tron didn't have that Gustaff, then no one would be using her (at least no one in a serious match). Probably ditto on Hsien Ko and Haggar.

She's a good character in her own right, and better than the other two you have listed. She builds lots of meter and dishes out some good damage. Think her mixup game might be the big weakness.

Probably a bitch online I take it?
Maybe; it's buffered, so maybe not? I only used Dante a handful of times, and every fight online I would just do the Marn Special in a panic of the moment, haha. The most I would try to do was cancel things into Air Trick, but I am pretty bad with Dante. I found Volcano -> Bee Hive difficult to do consistently offline even...

By the by, I was AFK when you asked if I wanted to 1v1 the other day - I tend to be AFK a lot and leave the game on, so please take no offense.

Hulk has an invulnerable assist which makes me think that Capcom balanced characters around their usability as assist. Shit on point? LOL no problems give them an invulnerable/borderline broken assist and now people will actually use the character!
If you look at your list, it's basically how they balanced the heavies. Niitsuma said that he didn't intend the heavies to be used on point, but rather to be brought in to deal serious damage once you already had your opponent in hitstun (so, DHCs or TACs). Therefore, they were all given good assists so they were valuable during their time on the sidelines.

Except Hsien-ko. Who knows what Capcom was thinking on that one.

Pro Tip: Zero's Clone hyper while on assist stuffs out anything because the clone is invulnerable. Try experimenting with the f+H assist.
Orly? If I didn't hate Zero, I might make use of that.

On a completely unrelated note; screw bad Wolverine, Dante, Zero, Ryu, Ammy, and Taskmaster players, which probably means absolutely no-one in this thread. It's like having a fly buzzing around you that you can't quite seem to swat. I swear I've never fought another Amaterasu player that uses weapon change combos yet. They're not even that hard and almost double your damage compared to the standard aerial reflector combo.
Zero's j.H irritates me "Look at me, I have priority over everything so I don't even have to think, wheee!"

Of course I'm exaggerating, but that's how it feels when you're on the blocking end.

dralla

if you're like me and can't do the 'proper' mag rom, I combined it with the fly combo and use this as my BnB.

cr.L, cr.M, cr.H, S, j.H [slight pause] ADD j.H [land, slight pause] cr.H, S, j.H ADF j.H, QCB+S, j.L, j.M, j.H ADF j.H ADF j.H ADF j.H ADF j.H, j.S [Land] Shockwave/Grabbity Squeeze

ADD = Air Dash Down
ADF = Air Dash Forward

if you want to do it in the corner, replace the cr.H after you land with a Hyper Grav

JeTmAn81

I need to try Hulk's anti-air assist if it can have the kind of effect that the Lariat or Gustaff Flame do (albeit not to that degree). Hulk is a pretty interesting character, and it's pretty funny to fight Hulks whose technique is even more simplistic than my own. Once they realize you can just block their s.H's, they really have no idea what to do. I do need to start figuring out how to use Gamma Tornado (his command throw) and throws in general, though, especially since the guide indicates that move is a key part of Hulk's offense.

Ferrio

Banned
Karsticles said:
Maybe; it's buffered, so maybe not? I only used Dante a handful of times, and every fight online I would just do the Marn Special in a panic of the moment, haha. The most I would try to do was cancel things into Air Trick, but I am pretty bad with Dante. I found Volcano -> Bee Hive difficult to do consistently offline even...

What's the Marn Special?

Dahbomb

Zero's Anti-Air assist probably makes better use of the invulnerable properties of the clone. Haven't really experimented with the f+H assist though was just throwing it out there. I saw Evil Rahsaan use this set up (intentionally) and I copied that shit for a bit. Didn't find much use for it because Zero is just better on the screen than off it.

cr. H, S, j.H ADF j.H, QCB+S, j.L, j.M, j.H ADF j.H ADF j.H ADF j.H ADF j.H, S xx Shockwave/Grabbity Squeeze.

That's the Yipes rendition of the ROM I believe. That combo is so sick, it takes the opponent all the way to the corner. He follows that shit up with Wesker OTG Hyper Grav xx Tempest which he can DHC into the glitch for guaranteed character kill. Or if he has LVL3 then he uses that.
If you look at your list, it's basically how they balanced the heavies. Niitsuma said that he didn't intend the heavies to be used on point, but rather to be brought in to deal serious damage once you already had your opponent in hitstun (so, DHCs or TACs). Therefore, they were all given good assists so they were valuable during their time on the sidelines.

Except Hsien-ko. Who knows what Capcom was thinking on that one.
Yeah that's definitely how I use my "heavies". Hulk with that Gamma Crush DHC option is SO damaging.

And I don't know what's up with Hsien-Ko either. She's an anti-zoner zoning character with crap damage and an amazing assist if you set it up right. But she has low health as well...

Dahbomb

Probably the ground combo, into MM Killer Bee, relaunch, M Sky Dance into Hyper combo.

Yeah that shit was found out about Dante like... 3 months before the game came out at some event. I don't know how it can be called the Marn special though.

It was the first full combo I did in the game. LOL... felt real good.

jdub03

It seems like you can call in assists during block stun. I get hit out of block strings by lariat a lot. Maybe I'm hitting buttons at the end of my combo. I need to be more careful. Snapping him in when he has a lot of red life might be a good habit to get into as well.

I tried Thor early when the game first came out. I knew he was good but decided to main characters more suited to rushdown. Mike Ross and gods beard showed me the error of my ways. God's beards daily post about new Thor technology peeked my interest and Mike got me hyped for Thor again. I'm going to add him to my chun/Dante team. I had Spencer on there but I already have a team with him on it. My three teams so far are tron/ammy/spencer, chun/dante/thor, and Jill/wesker/chris. My best team right now is trom ammy spencer. I'm decent with chun. My dante and thor need lots of work.

JeTmAn81

dralla said:
probably the Day -5 Dante combo everyone is sick of seeing. magic -> air magic xx QCF+H, Super.. or whatever it is

That's the one I do, it's the only thing I know I can do fairly reliably online. Actually, from me it's even worse because I'm constantly starting it with Teleport->S->DF-H OTG (Wild Stomp?)->S (Prop Shredder). Actually, most of the time I don't even go for the relaunch after Killer Bee because I'm unable to reliably pull off the Sky Dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom