• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtbag

Glad the dog is getting nerfed hard, he's easily my biggest achilles heel when played properly.
Akuma's tastu is also a mess, so I'm glad thats getting cleaned up still.

Haggar needs some nerfing like everyone else here seems to agree, and the DHC glitch needs to go pronto.

I'd like to see a buff to Morrigan. Her missile attack super is pretty garbage, shit needs to be sped up big time.

I'm also hopping that Marvel has the good sense to use this character in a future DLC update:

388960-58139-green-goblin_super.jpg

Think of the fun play style possibilities and how easy it would be to make special moves for him.

n3ss said:
I love the Wesker, and Spencer combo, they make such great teammates. One meter I get 650k+, two meters touch of death, or 850k+. Seriously, this team is so mean, but my Spencer sucks fatty balls at the moment.

THIS! IS! WESKER!

Wesker's really useful for unblockables with Spencer as well. Jump, call Wesker, use a diagonal zip down onto your opponent and start mashing M into a touch of death combo.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
How to patch fighting games:
- Wait some time to see how the game evolves (Specially in crazy popular games like MvC3)
- Patch it like if it was the last patch ever. No 'ok if we break X character well fix it in the next patch'
-Put a nice change list.
-Name the patch : 'Regulation A','Alpha Revision',etc
-Put the name and/or version of the patch in the main menu so everyone knows what theyre playing.
-Add a god damn Vs CPU mode! (MvC3 exclusive)
-Add KOF characters.

Solune

Dirtbag said:
That pipe has ridiculous priority/range. Yes I'm for real
And.. what else does he have? You've listed one tool, which happens to be his only tool for getting in. He's got any amazing assist but is baitable and is susceptible to zoning teams. aka random beam supers.
Please enlighten me and describe what Haggar has that he would require a nerf so I can easily dissect your pitiful input.

Solune said:
And.. what else does he have?

Haggar is like a much worst version of She-Hulk with a pipe and lariat to compensate. It's bizarre to me that they decided to give the most archetypal grappler the worst command grabs in the game.

Solune

Spirit of Jazz said:
Haggar is like a much worst version of She-Hulk with a pipe and lariat to compensate. It's bizarre to me that they decided to give the most archetypal grappler the worst command grabs in the game.
Indeed. I'm still waiting Dirtbag. But I guess you wouldn't have anything else to add. If you are having problems with Haggar on point spamming pipe then I am sorry, you need to revise the way you play the game.

Solune

rance said:
Are you trying your best to sound like a Saturday morning cartoon villain?

I agree that Haggar isn't close to needing a nerf, though.
I get all my ideas from comic book villians.

Dirtbag

Solune said:
Indeed. I'm still waiting Dirtbag. But I guess you wouldn't have anything else to add. If you are having problems with Haggar on point spamming pipe then I am sorry, you need to revise the way you play the game.

There's nothing to add. I said everything I had, I think it's got too much priority for a jumping hard attack, that's my whole bit. No need to be such a bitch about it.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Dirtbag said:
There's nothing to add. I said everything I had, I think it's got too much priority for a jumping hard attack, that's my whole bit. No need to be such a bitch about it.
Maybe you should try using haggar, or maybe holding back that works too oh wait who the fuck blocks in marvel right?

RS4-

Lol chumps online named 'zaryte' and 'x14k eh 100 ehx' are just two of the many people that have to pull the plug when they're losing that I've bumped into today.

That along with the hate mail they send, good stuff.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Professor Beef said:
no time to block dawg, gotta push dem buttons son

I spend half my match spamming shit full screen, the other half I spend blocking and going for counters :D
as Taskmaster

Oh btw
Taskmaster Jump H > haggar pipe.

Who do you use so I can just tell you wtf to do vs it cause seeing you post that crap is getting old.

Dirtbag said:

They might I point you in the direction of character like Wolverine who have air attacks with more priority, an equally tricky arc to deal with and way more shit.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Spirit of Jazz said:
They might I point you in the direction of character like Wolverine who have air attacks with more priority, an equally tricky arc to deal with and way more shit.

Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable Unacceptable

Unacceptable

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
RS4- said:
Lol chumps online named 'zaryte' and 'x14k eh 100 ehx' are just two of the many people that have to pull the plug when they're losing that I've bumped into today.

That along with the hate mail they send, good stuff.

I make a habit of sending "Good night, sweet prince" or "Farewell oh noblest of knights!" right after they ragequit to amplify their bitterness. Otherwise I'm not one to write hatemail, but ragequitting is fair game.

QisTopTier said:
I spend half my match spamming shit full screen, the other half I spend blocking and going for counters :D
as Taskmaster

Oh btw
Taskmaster Jump H > haggar pipe.

Who do you use so I can just tell you wtf to do vs it cause seeing you post that crap is getting old.
Taskmaster Jump H> EVERY DAMN THING IN THE GAME

JeTmAn81

The weird thing about ragequitting is that there's no way to actually quit an ongoing game, right? So that means they have to physically pull the plug on their console in order to disconnect. That's hardcore.

Threi

notag
JeTmAn81 said:
The weird thing about ragequitting is that there's no way to actually quit an ongoing game, right? So that means they have to physically pull the plug on their console in order to disconnect. That's hardcore.
guide > y

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
JeTmAn81 said:

The weirdest thing I find is that it has happened like ten times so far in an unranked match right before the last hit connected. We both know you lost, and the game doesn't really track it so why bother? It's not like it pisses me off if you do it then, in fact it sorta amuses me even.

The thing about rage quitting is that it sends you back to the online menu, then I gotta back out, and then go to training and do the whole process again.

That's why people who rage quit right at the end of the match piss me off. They should just take the L, then leave the match, so I don't have to run through menus, haha.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
ThatCrazyGuy said:
The thing about rage quitting is that it sends you back to the online menu, then I gotta back out, and then go to training and do the whole process again.

That's why people who rage quit right at the end of the match piss me off. They should just take the L, then leave the match, so I don't have to run through menus, haha.

That's usually my cue to leave them a nice little message, but I can see why that would bother you.

mr. puppy

Banned
Lost Fragment said:
Her lvl 3 is good. So is Haggar's. I'm talking about her normal command grab.

yea i know, i was just guessing that maybe it has good armor or something, but i've never tried it out in that way

Solune

Dirtbag said:
Got nothing of substance then don't claim useless bullshit and you know maybe learn the game. Just saying it might help. But learning the game is tough for scrubs.

ApolloJoh

Nils said:
The weirdest thing I find is that it has happened like ten times so far in an unranked match right before the last hit connected. We both know you lost, and the game doesn't really track it so why bother? It's not like it pisses me off if you do it then, in fact it sorta amuses me even.

Yeah, there isn't much of a point to ragequit in Player. All it effects is that collective W/L record on your card which doesn't mean anything really.

Just take it and go to Exit Match!

Grecco

enzo_gt said:
Look at what Deadpool says when he activates X-Factor

Holy shit I never knew this was one of Deadpool's lines in the game, fucking hilarious. May I reiterate, this game's dialogue is fucking godlike.

It's actually "Anime Power Up Time" XFC at the "time" into "It's Cutting time." Still hilarious.

Speaking of Deadpool didnt someone say way back in the preview builds that Deadpool had the "Die monster" line ? I think when he faced Dante?

Also anyone know who builds meter faster Deadpool or X23?

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Favorite battle cries/lines in the game:

1- FOOT DIVE!!! - besides being an amazingly slow trolling pimp move, Doom describes to you in every detail EXACTLY what he's doing.

2- SMASH YOU - or MATHEW!!!

3- GRAVITY SQUEEZE...YOU R DEFEATED - everything about that move from concept to voice, so boss

4- BURN TO CINDER!!! - .....Chaotic Flame man

5- LIKE THAT? - rhetorical question

Threi

notag
Doom's VA is awesome.

he is the vocal representation of someone on the internet who types in all caps.

"YOU HAVE ANGERED DOOM."

but for best single liners though...

"how could i lose?"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Threi said:
Doom's VA is awesome.

he is the vocal representation of someone on the internet who types in all caps.

"YOU HAVE ANGERED DOOM."

but for best single liners though...

"how could i lose?"
YOU HAVE NO HOPE

DEATH SHALL BE YOUR REWARD

THERE IS FAR TOO MUCH TRASH IN THIS UNIVERSE

ARM

Spencer VA is unmatched. Greatest voice acting of any game ever.

enzo_gt said:
YOU HAVE NO HOPE

DEATH SHALL BE YOUR REWARD

THERE IS FAR TOO MUCH TRASH IN THIS UNIVERSE

ARM

Spencer VA is unmatched. Greatest voice acting of any game ever.
I liked it better when he was voiced by Mike Patton.

Does anyone here have the original artwork for my avatar?

I know an announcement was recently made regarding animated avatars and an increase in the size of our static avatars and I wanted to increase the size of mine.

Thanks

SolarPowered said:
Does anyone here have the original artwork for my avatar?

I know an announcement was recently made regarding animated avatars and an increase in the size of our static avatars and I wanted to increase the size of mine.

Thanks

It is this ja?

sample33a1ee1d750bb14adf461b55d77e873d.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Ferrio

Banned
Wow just got the most online losses ever... almost 4 in a row. Lvl 3 xfactor the reason for 3 of them.... fucking stupid shit.

Neki

~Devil Trigger~ said:
Favorite battle cries/lines in the game:

1- FOOT DIVE!!! - besides being an amazingly slow trolling pimp move, Doom describes to you in every detail EXACTLY what he's doing.

2- SMASH YOU - or MATHEW!!!

3- GRAVITY SQUEEZE...YOU R DEFEATED - everything about that move from concept to voice, so boss

4- BURN TO CINDER!!! - .....Chaotic Flame man

5- LIKE THAT? - rhetorical question

with posts like these, you have no hope in this thread.

Dirtbag

Solune said:
Got nothing of substance then don't claim useless bullshit and you know maybe learn the game. Just saying it might help. But learning the game is tough for scrubs.

Geeze what crawled up your vagina and laid eggs? So salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom