• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
corrosivefrost said:
Quick, everyone with a PS3 SE, taunt the 360 users! :3
2i6nxu8.jpg

Azure J

enzo_gt said:
PEOPLE LOOK UP TO ME.

NOW ILL SHOW YOU WHY.

On a stupidly silly tangent, how DJ Dormington & Gaga didn't get together for a remix of Like This, Like That (Chaos Dimension Groove) is baffling to me. Album preorder canceled.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hearing Seth Killian say that Jill's feral stance is similar to She-Hulk's Runner's Start got me very excited to use her. Had no interest in Jill up until now.

People need to get back in here and start talking about the new characters!

TheFatOne

My friend is destroying me with She Hulk, Ameterasu, and C.Viper. How do I beat this team? I'm rolling with Dante, Wolverine, and Sentinel. I can't get past his She hulk or Ameterasu. C.Viper isn't giving me to much trouble.

Square Triangle said:
Those with C.Viper on your team. Who else are you using?

spencer(slant assist), ammy(cold star assist)

After air combo with viper, you can call out spencer assist and do otg seimic and it's pretty much a 50/50 reset.

QisTopTier said:
everyone that cant install shuma is just not worthy :D *plays shuma*
I'm thinking it was released too early, those who were fast enough got it. :(

SephirothRK said:
spencer(slant assist), ammy(cold star assist)

After air combo with viper, you can call out spencer assist and do otg seimic and it's pretty much a 50/50 reset.

I'm thinking it was released too early, those who were fast enough got it. :(

Uh Spencer. I guess I need to spend more time with him. I really cannot stand him or the his terrible game.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
QisTopTier said:
everyone that cant install shuma is just not worthy :D *plays shuma*

I can't argue with this.

I'm really liking Shuma. Gonna have to put him on one of my teams.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
spindashing said:
WTF. I can't install Shuma or Jill.

"An error occured during the install operation." FML.

Yeah I got the same error... either related to me using another region account to redeem it or they wised up and will only allow the download on the 15 th...

HiResDes

Need someone to complement my godlike Tron and Sentinel...I'm pretty good with Phoenix, but her low health seems a bit detrimental. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom