• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Probably the new one? What kind of "gotcha!" is this? Ryce had a (pessimistic) prediction and then he posts a news story that may or may not contradict his older prediction.

I was kidding about it. I suppose that I should add /s or just kidding so people like you would get that I'm joking. Also the news about NYCC MVC Panel was announced yesterday or two days ago so that's why I always felt that we are going to get something out of it.

Also like Ryce mentioned Capcom's Japanese website said that we would receive DLC starting in October so NYCC might be one of excellent event to go with.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I was kidding about it. I suppose that I should add /s or just kidding so people like you would get that I'm joking. Also the news about NYCC MVC Panel was announced yesterday or two days ago so that's why I always felt that we are going to get something out of it.

Also like Ryce mentioned Capcom's Japanese website said that we would receive DLC starting in October so NYCC might be one of excellent event to go with.

Sorry I took it to seriously. Sometimes I have trouble reading tone.

It's good to know that DLC will start on October. It would be nice if the only way to find this out weren't through the Japanese website. Maybe some English language press release? Perhaps some blog run by Capcom? Who knows...

HardRojo

Ok, Ultron is a lock for my team, he's fairly easy to use and I like his staircase combos, plus he has no down down commands so that's a plus for me. Time to find the secondary character.

Skittles

I'm thinking ill stick with nemesis/strange right now. Nemesis is super easy to use and they both can do full screen hit confirms

HardRojo

Ok, Jedah is actually pretty fun to use, tricky but fun, so I might keep experimenting with him. My brain has yet to get used to the magic series and confirming low LKs. My SFV play is making me try to link cr.LP after cr.LK and of course it doesn't work that way lol.

HardRojo

Starting to like the Jedah/Ultron team-up and slowly getting used to the new layout, hopefully I'll fully grow familar to it over the weekend, but I'll need some actual matches to start practicing my confirms from pokes and reinforcing my neutral and blocking game.
The timing for tagging while inputting Jedah's super here is a bit tricky, but I like how Ultron gives me room to be more creative with set-ups and tags.
Small combo I tried, mostly to see if it worked (yeah it uses all 4 bars): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjwiy2UznAU

#LEAKS

Found from a modding discord, files were in the game apparently.

TEX_Art_026_01.png

TEX_Art_025_01.png

TEX_Art_022_01.png

TEX_Art_023_00.png

TEX_Art_024_02.png

Dahbomb

At least Winter Soldier has some grenade looking tools.

Still looks bland like expected.. I hope he has some cool stuff to him to make up for the bland overall design.

Dahbomb

Characters with guns:

Dante
Gamora
Chris
Rocket Raccoon

DLC:

Winter Soldier
Black Widow
Lady (potentially)

Returning characters:

Wesker
Deadpool

Yeah that's a lot of potential gun users.

Gun dudes the new sword normals dudes?

Dahbomb

Like we couldn't have Loki? Antman? Green Goblin? This game is a mess.
Black Widow takes precedence over all of those if we are talking about MCU Avengers.

Winter Soldier is definitely MEH all around though. Would've preferred any of those characters over Winter Soldier.

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";250487153]Wesker and Deadpool?[/QUOTE]
Well ok it's bit of a stretch because this game's future is now up in the air but if they plan support for the game long term then those characters are for sure in the pipeline.

DR2K

Banned
Black Widow takes precedence over all of those if we are talking about MCU Avengers.

Winter Soldier is definitely MEH all around though. Would've preferred any of those characters over Winter Soldier.

Black Widow should have been in Ultimate MVC3.

I have no idea why Generic White Male is in this game. Should have gone to a Capcom slot.

Dahbomb

UMVC3 was worked on before Avengers was big. Black Widow was not really big during the time that Marvel 3 was being worked on. It's fine if that game didn't have her but in MVCI you kinda expect her to be in especially if you got Hawkeye in there.

Wow, so we're really getting four Marvel characters and two Capcom characters for this batch of DLC.

Will we get four Capcom and two Marvel in the next batch? ...if we get a next batch?

Top Bottom