• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

TP

『Inaba Resident』;249283038 said:
Don't Steam games usually go up at like 10am

Most of the time. Occasionally at midnight, or mid day PST
Publisher sets the time

Just played through a lot of the Story Mode with a friend watching in Share Play. The cutscenes are mostly ugly and the writing is terrible... just the way I like it, honestly. I went in hoping for another dumb Capcom story and am not disappointed so far.

My obsession with UMvC3 has made it an awful learning experience so far though. Like, I'm barely inputting baby-ass magic series combos in this. Gonna be a while before I wrap my head around this control scheme, plus I hate what they've done to wave dashing.

El Sabroso

waiting for the steam version and no go, and looking at xbox website, seems that only went earlier for PS4, damn

well gonna sleep, will play later on pc

TP

How the hell is this still not unlocked on Steam in the UK?

Capcom's been fucking up the entire lead up to this game they weren't suddenly going to get it right now

I wouldn't be surprised if this somehow misses the usual 10 am pst release

Vampfox

Banned
czMR4AA.png

Be awesome if Spinneret was in this game.

Coda

Is the day 1 patch supposed to drop tomorrow? Or is it just the one and only update there is currently? I'm just really curious to see what this patch will do in terms of the graphics.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is the day 1 patch supposed to drop tomorrow? Or is it just the one and only update there is currently? I'm just really curious to see what this patch will do in terms of the graphics.

This again? That was a myth there was never going to be a day 1 patch to fix graphics. This was debunked the second the changed some faces tbh.

There is a patch for bug fixes tho (the Ghost Rider infinite never worked on PC for example since that was patched like a week ago)

Coda

This again? That was a myth there was never going to be a day 1 patch to fix graphics. This was debunked the second the changed some faces tbh.

There is a patch for bug fixes tho (the Ghost Rider infinite never worked on PC for example since that was patched like a week ago)

Oh I just thought it was a joke that was actually happening.

f@luS

More than a member.
I have a weird bug ?

I just started on PS4. Going training. As soon as I press option and goes in settings game has input lag for half a minute after.

Édit : reset ps4. Still the same. First game like this. Feels like a memory leak or something

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did I miss any news / leaks while I was sleeping? besides the game not unlocking at midnight like most games dont unfortunately >_>

edit: reading last few pages theres some weird ass shit with infinity stone torunaments? need to read more about it

Thanks Amazon UK for sending me an email at 4am launch day to say you have no stock. I only had the game reserved for months.
You obviously knew this earlier, but hey...why not tell customers until the very last moment?

Darrenf

Went to GameStop to pick up my Deluxe Edition & it didn't come in & they have no idea where it is. I'm really pissed off right now.

petghost

Banned
I have a weird bug ?

I just started on PS4. Going training. As soon as I press option and goes in settings game has input lag for half a minute after.

Édit : reset ps4. Still the same. First game like this. Feels like a memory leak or something

how much input lag are we talking?

Piccoro

Played for about two hours last night on PS4. Game is awesome, but I'm so tired here at work... :/

EDIT: And I loved the music from the Capcom cast. Megaman X's theme is awesome.
It's the music from MMX 1st stage. My favorite.

Durden77

Man the auto combo legit work wonders with buds. Had a mini little launch party tonight with 2 casual buds. They both like fighting games, but one really liked UMVC3 and one didn't. All of us had an absolute blast (including myself considering it was the first time I had played the game and I had quite a few drinks) just mashing square and tagging. The dude that legit disliked UMvC3 was way more about this game after it was over and didn't want to stop playing.

Rhaknar

Max talking about the DLC announcements.

He talks about Gill again, and he said he had been hering for about 3 months (so not just from the recent Reddit "leak") that Gill was indeed DLC.

So its still very possible hes coming after, and Black Widow was pushed up most likely because of the (very warranted) complaints about lack of females.

CodeNfX

I was planning to skip this on release and get it on sale later but the hype got to me, I'm weak.

Damnit Steam! When's Mahvel?!

Gren

Max talking about the DLC announcements.

He talks about Gill again, and he said he had been hering for about 3 months (so not just from the recent Reddit "leak") that Gill was indeed DLC.

So its still very possible hes coming after, and Black Widow was pushed up most likely because of the (very warranted) complaints about lack of females.

As futile as it is, still hoping B.Widow is the Slam Masters character.

Speaking of which, looked up all the OSTs instead of actually playing the game on PC (fuck you Capcpom). They really should reuse Haggar's SM/MB ring entrance theme one day; so much more intense & fresh than Final Fight Slums remix #33.

:(

Rhaknar

oooooooooooooooooh you cant even select the begginer's league when you pass a certain rank, its grayed out, so you actually CANT fuck around with newbies to troll, thats really cool.

Rhaknar

So what is going on with this Steam release? Seriously Crapcom, problems even to release a game? :|

theres no "problem", it releases at 6pm UK / 10am one of the US timezones (PST? I never know) when the store updates. As most games unfortunately.

That is indeed weird, pretty much everyone expected parity for the roster size. Maybe they'll compensate by adding 4 Capcpom characters in the next pass.

Vidal

theres no "problem", it releases at 6pm UK / 10am one of the US timezones (PST? I never know) when the store updates. As most games unfortunately.

The game is already out on retail here in Australia. You can walk to a EBGames/Gamestop, buy a PC version of the game and you can't play it.

Rhaknar

The game is already out on retail here in Australia. You can walk to a EBGames/Gamestop, buy a PC version of the game and you can't play it.

I know dude, you could say the same about most big releases. Im not defending it, its awful (for us in Europe we have to wait until fucking 6pm on the day of release, so basically we almost lose the entire day) but its not like its "a capcom botch" like some are saying, is all im saying.

Top Bottom