• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Feature

Banned
Please someone tell me: Is there any way I can convert my PS3 save game to a PC save game :'( :'( :'(

Nevermind guys, I just found this ME2 save game editor. I'll just open my PS3 version of ME2 and edit a completed ME2 save game to match my save on the PS3!

rozay

Banned
5PYpH.jpg
I have no idea what the actual difference is but you get him if you own BF3 apparently.

edit: carnage instead of concussive shot

Zeliard

Wow the missions after the intro are soooooooo much better. The intro (was this the demo level? I didn't play the demo) was meh, but after that it gets good.

Yeah the intro is kinda bad, honestly. Weak storytelling (outside of
the Illusive Man encounter
, super linear and samey combat encounters.

I don't think it was an effective way to start the game off, outside of the first environment, which set the scene nicely.

rakhir

I was pretty pissed ME3 import is so retarded - almost every choice wasn't right, especially everything that i did in ME1 and some from ME2 (i left the geth, god dammit!).
I had to use the save editor to fix some things, but not everything - game still thinks i let the council die at the end of ME1 despite the fact even the import window stated otherwise...

It's frustrating, to say the least.

Zeal

Banned
Probably already answered, but is From Ashes live yet? Says it is within the game, but I don't see it for download anywhere on Live yet.

Moaradin

Probably already answered, but is From Ashes live yet? Says it is within the game, but I don't see it for download anywhere on Live yet.

I was able to download it on PC.

Also holy shit, The Citadel has so much life now compared to ME2.

Jtrizzy

Damn, the graphics look great, especially with SGSSAA and Ambient Occlusion. And I'm using an Xpadder profile to play with my 360 controller.

Still, fuck you Bioware for not providing native 360 controller.

How well is that working for you? I'm playing through Chaos Theory right now using Pinnacle Game Profiler and the analog movements work perfectly.

Is there any sort of intro style comic from the PS3 version for 3? I no longer have the save file from my previous runs and its starting to look like a big no.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Wow, there's something even better than Elcor Hamlet.
Blasto 6: Partners in Crime.
Everything about it had me cracking up.

_woLf

lol, gamestop receipt with code says to go to their website, which then says go to bioware's social site, which then says go enter it on origin

fuck efficiency

edit: and the CE soundtrack, 691MB of fucking .wav files? At least, according to Bioware's site that's what they are. Wow.

lol, gamestop receipt with code says to go to their website, which then says go to bioware's social site, which then says go enter it on origin

fuck efficiency

edit: and the CE soundtrack, 691MB of fucking .wav files? At least, according to Bioware's site that's what they are. Wow.

Wait, you're bitching about high quality WAV files? What, did you want some shitty compressed mp3s instead? Transcode them yourself...

_woLf

Wait, you're bitching about high quality WAV files? What, did you want some shitty compressed mp3s instead? Transcode them yourself...

Not bitching at all, just surprised me. Mainly because I wasn't expecting there to be 24 tracks, given that the last few games I've bought that had soundtracks (Assassins Creed Revelations and Catherine) had pretty small soundtrack samples.

Zeliard

Well, I pretty much despise the weight system.

I love the weight system. Seems nicely balanced. I particularly enjoy the fact that you can boost your recharge time by going under the weight limit. If you're effective with your shooting you can have some sweet recharge times on your biotic powers. It's quite useful as Vanguard. With Vanguard if you go around with just a pistol and shotgun you get something like a +75% recharge boost in the early game.

I was able to download it on PC.

Also holy shit, The Citadel has so much life now compared to ME2.

Yeah it's much nicer. Though Shep just looks goofy when he's running around with no armor/weaps.

I miss holstering :(

Cheska

Started up as my FemShep first, but then quit and went with default MaleShep instead. I figure it'll mean more to me since I started as Male Shepherd and want to finish the trilogy in the same way. My Arryn will get a chance, saving the best for last ;)

I hate the sticky seals they use on the collectors edition, it's basically impossible to remove all of them without causing damage to the case and not leave residue behind :(

Well looks like my concerns were founded in that there is no way to change prior decisions if you have no save file. I just assumed it would be there.

Is there anyway to download a ps3 save file or have one generated?

Gotta say

Really gotta to appreciate EA/Bioware's initiate with day n' date release on the PSN Store and will definitely be buying digital.

Hell, ME2 isn't even on XBL Games on Demand yet?

Kem0sabe

Played a bit, finished
Mars
, have to say that if the full game experience is like this, it will be one of the most disappointing games of the last few years for me.

Why? Because control is constantly being removed from me because of all these fucking cinematics and conversations where Shep keeps going about the most inane out of character shit.

Sojgat

The downside to the 360 version is the need to swap discs; this doesn’t just happen once or twice during the story like in Mass Effect 2; this happened five times for me.

Can anyone confirm this? Why the hell does there need to be 5 disk swaps?

Top Bottom