• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

I don't know about ME3 since I'm waiting for my CE to arrive but I got the ME2 from PSN and it was good. The loading times were fine except when you wanted to go to your room in the Normandy.

Aside from that it was good, maybe if you have more free space on your HDD the loading times can go faster, I know that can make a big difference regarding installing the game.

Thanks. I did read that ME3 on the PS3 can not be installed, which is why i a can not decide between the PSN and Blue-Ray version. I would rather own a physical copy, but you would think the loading times would be much better on the PSN version right?

Hm it seems EA have made the publishers promise not to dispatch in the UK before Wednesday.

tumblr_ll1sphjQ2J1qdlkgg.gif

Come on EA! You already staggered the UK release 3 days, at least let us have barely legal early delivery :'(

Jhoan

My CE's haven't shipped from gohastings. I hope this isn't going to turn into another Newegg Dark Souls fiasco. It sucks so badly. I keep checking my email around the hour to see if I get a shipping confirmation email. The wait is killing me. My order status says "In Progress;" I don't know what that means. Now that I think about it, since it says that they're shipping it via Standard Mail, I'm going to have to pester my brother into checking the mail every day until Saturday.

ME-GAF: Should I play that Liara DLC for ME2 before I start ME3?

Or is it a standalone side-story about that shady character whose name I forgot?

Damn, my ME is rusty as shit.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I think I got my Shepard to look as close as my Shep from ME1 and ME2 as possible. Some of the options they give in 3 though makes it pretty difficult. What a pain.

kuYuri

Just got my CE. Installing now.

To be honest, the only reason to go physical is for the steelbook. Everything else is kinda meh. Going digital has more advantages, like saving space and pre-loading early. But whatever, I got the game.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I plan to grab a copy after my grad class tonight, any differences between 360 and PS3 versions? How's the PC version?

PC version is the best of the bunch.

zychi

Banned
Random, where do I put my ME2 saves to import it into me3? I have them all backed up on an external and deleted ME2 a long time ago.

e: obv on pc.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Random, where do I put my ME2 saves to import it into me3? I have them all backed up on an external and deleted ME2 a long time ago.

e: obv on pc.

Documents\Bioware\Mass Effect 2\Save

I believe that's the directory.

Playing the demo again, this time as a Femshep, I have to say I'm one of the few that prefers Mark Meer's VA. he sounds more like an actual soldier.

Some lines sound better with Femshep, though. On the whole, I'm still broshep all the way.

It's a very good DLC and its worth buying, Liara will have an important new role in it, but not something you absolutely need for ME3.

Cool, thanks. I bought it a long time ago when it was on sale. I'll probably play it after ME3 when I'm back in the mood.

Playing the demo again, this time as a Femshep, I have to say I'm one of the few that prefers Mark Meer's VA. he sounds more like an actual soldier.

Some lines sound better with Femshep, though. On the whole, I'm still broshep all the way.

Yeah FemShep always sounds a little too seductive for me.

Stantron

ME-GAF: Should I play that Liara DLC for ME2 before I start ME3?

Or is it a standalone side-story about that shady character whose name I forgot?

Damn, my ME is rusty as shit.

You're referring to the Shadow Broker DLC. If you care about the character development of Liara, I'd say yes because you probably want to experience the story chronologically. Besides it being kick-ass DLC.

Top Bottom