• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Derrick01

Banned
Good lord at some of these skyboxes. Some of the few that I've seen already eclipse ME1 in the jaw dropping department.

Does Origin have a screenshot function? These images have to be recorded.

ShaneB

Holy shit, the black and white thing where it says warranty... thanks. My god.

Yeah, I was confused at first as well.

I ordered the box copy since it was free, got it shipped to me here at work, and remotely using my home pc, just put my code into origin and it's done downloading so I'm ready to go when I get home.

Double D

I scanned the last few pages so sorry if this has been asked countless times. Does the extra content that comes with the CE seem like it's worth the extra $20? I really don't care about all the physical stuff that it comes with, so I'm asking purely from a gameplay standpoint.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

Dresden

I scanned the last few pages so sorry if this has been asked countless times. Does the extra content that comes with the CE seem like it's worth the extra $20? I really don't care about all the physical stuff that it comes with, so I'm asking purely from a gameplay standpoint.

You get some extraneous shit that you can see on the ship, some extra weapons, and the day 1 dlc is free with the CE. Only the DLC really seems worth it; everything else is just bonus.

Huh, in the demo, during the Sur'Kesh section, it looks like the way the Commander reacts to the female krogan, and the way she reacts in return, are very different.

With broshep, she's all like "Bah, it's nothing. Wrex can't keep his hands off a fertile female."

With femshep, suddenly she's all like "But he haaas to save me!"

I'm surprised that I actually like a game related t-shirt for once! Looking forward to tonight!

IMAGE_358B95B5-5771-4A6F-A075-05A02D671820.JPG

Melchiah

Got a notification today, that my 43,40€ copy is on its way, should be here tomorrow or thursday. 53,40€ together with From Ashes DLC, gotta love tax free stores.

bryanee

I'm surprised that I actually like a game related t-shirt for once! Looking forward to tonight!

[IM G]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-icmu9E2IbDE/T1ZvY1-EKRI/AAAAAAAACMw/sFjx1rlaqzk/s640/IMAGE_358B95B5-5771-4A6F-A075-05A02D671820.JPG[/IMG]

I'm going to assume that the same T-shirt I'll be getting from shopto. Hopes so, it doesnt looks all that bad.

How do you not notice something like that? That's ridiculous.

They likely knew about it for months but, even if they didn't, there is a week old thread on their forum about the issue.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-General-Discussion-No-ME3-Spoilers-allowed/You-can039t-import-a-face-created-in-Mass-Effect-1-into-3-Bioware-has-responded-See-OP-9513640-1.html

They knew about it for sure but, at least it seems like the complaints about the issue have been loud enough to possibly inspire a proper solution.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Just popping in to say that I got my Collector's Edition in Europe hous ago from my usual hook-up, and the best part about the EU CE is there's no Kinect stripe on the box, which was a pleasant surprise considering I had already given in to getting a purple stripe on my box.

zYwuB.jpg

I'm still not done with my other ME2 playthrough, so I'm only gonna play MP tonight.

But either way, ME3 is HERE!

GSR

Logged another two hours or so and finished recruiting the DLC character (don't know if he has another mission later in the game or anything.) A fairly decent mission, and the character is quite enjoyable. I think on my next playthrough I'm going to bring someone other than James/Liara with me to the mission
(though Liara is understandably required, so someone other than James I guess.)

Also, the game runs impressively well on my laptop, considering the hardware. I'm usually getting 30+ FPS.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So I figure I should ask - even though the power differences are fairly minimal between the two "branches", are there any good builds for an Infiltrator? Specifically for an Insanity run.

So I figure I should ask - even though the power differences are fairly minimal between the two "branches", are there any good builds for an Infiltrator? Specifically for an Insanity run.

Minimal =/= a difference between 40% extra sniper damage and a power while in cloak

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Got my 360 CE from Amazon today. Popped the game in, grabbed the free DLCs, and installed to my HD.

Start the game up, and I'm hit with the importing face error. All I can say is, "lol Bioware." Guess it's back to Dark Souls for a few more days/weeks.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Minimal =/= a difference between 40% extra sniper damage and a power while in cloak
It seems to come down to more damage while it cloak vs being able to cloak longer/faster. I'm just not sure what makes more sense in an insanity run... I'm anticipating another cheap Horizon moment though.

hwalker84

Got my 360 CE from Amazon today. Popped the game in, grabbed the free DLCs, and installed to my HD.

Start the game up, and I'm hit with the importing face error. All I can say is, "lol Bioware." Guess it's back to Dark Souls for a few more days/weeks.

Yeah they had to know. Its impossible to have not tested importing a face all the way to ME3.

I spent all of my lunch break trying to create a decent Black FemShepard.

HooYaH

Anyone getting weird bugs during conversations when your character and npcs doesn't talk face to face at times, but facing else where?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
An amazing Instruction Manual!

Ok, so, beyond the physical look, surviving people, and various choices, nothing else really crosses over from ME2, right? Powers and Abilities.

Oh, so now there's ME2 facial import problems too??? :/

Top Bottom