• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

DMczaf

I'm guessing Lana isn't down with the swirl. Sorry, friend.

iLvdp7oZPhzX.gif

Sblargh

Banned
lol at anyone who thought sheamus was starting to turn

dude is cena 2.0. unstoppable, bland babyface that the little jimmies love. he's never going heel, no matter how much of an unlikeable dick his character is.

There's no merch sales to justify it, tho. I'm guessing he is also bland from a commercial point of view.

Ithil

There's no merch sales to justify it, tho. I'm guessing he is also bland from a commercial point of view.

Hence why he's being projected behind Cena, Bryan and Cesaro (who hasn't even turned face yet) for the future. I would wager of those four, Sheamus is the most likely to be changed to a heel as they move forward, in favour of adding someone else.

Ithil

They got that russian hold on her....I feel she can be easily "liberated" tho
LuEuQ.png

Either way, dude is half his size and put the hands to Irish Cena. He needs to lose the title for that alone lol

Hunico is strong as fuck. He's bigger than the average luchador.

13995076324034teh4.gif

Striker

Wwe needs to get rid of guys like Jericho. Past their prime and don't offer much. Glad he turned it down
More older guys in the company should be doing that. More guys in the company who've been at the top for 3+ years nonstop should be doing that. It's a company that needs new blood at the top.

Meltzer says there'll be at least 3 iPPVs from the Best of the Super Jr's this year - the opening and closing nights and one other, likely night 4 from Korakuen Hall, or the penultimate show, night 7 in Kyoto. Also, the reason Ibushi isn't in the tournament is because of how physically drained he is, working a demanding schedule for both New Japan and DDT. Incidentally, Tanahashi has apparently sent word to ROH that he wants to tear the house down with Mike Bennett in New York and the reasoning behind his and Okada's matches being on the first half of the card is that they believe Liger's the bigger attraction for western fans, due to his exposure from WCW and the tape trading scene.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't know lame ass Wale was a big wrestling fan cause he tweets about it regularly. He ethered David Otunga into obscurity.

How do you ether someone like Otunga? He was great on Flavor of Love.

Meltzer says there'll be at least 3 iPPVs from the Best of the Super Jr's this year - the opening and closing nights and one other, likely night 4 from Korakuen Hall, or the penultimate show, night 7 in Kyoto. Also, the reason Ibushi isn't in the tournament is because of how physically drained he is, working a demanding schedule for both New Japan and DDT. Incidentally, Tanahashi has apparently sent word to ROH that he wants to tear the house down with Mike Bennett in New York and the reasoning behind his and Okada's matches being on the first half of the card is that they believe Liger's the bigger attraction for western fans, due to his exposure from WCW and the tape trading scene.

Exciting. Should be fun.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
A girl who looks like Brie Larson sent me a message asking to hang out and watch wrestling.
Wrestling
tumblr_m6rcgtyFd71rt27hoo1_r1_500.gif

Like what you like, wear wrestling shirts, talk about anime in public.
Dream it and achieve it.

Exciting. Should be fun.

Unfortunately, the Ricochet vs Mascara Dorada match probably won't be on one of the iPPV shows, which is a shame as that was the match I was most looking forward to. The opening night has some odd match-ups as well, but BUSHI vs Liger should be good. Not sure how much Liger can deliver, though - he'll need to be in good form as he's main eventing 7 of the 8 shows.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A girl who looks like Brie Larson sent me a message asking to hang out and watch wrestling.
Wrestling
tumblr_m6rcgtyFd71rt27hoo1_r1_500.gif

Like what you like, wear wrestling shirts, talk about anime in public.
Dream it and achieve it.

looks shitty

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Take me under your wing.

You are legit one of the most attractive people I have seen on this forum, for real. I have no idea what you are doing wrong, because you should be rolling in it. You either aren't putting yourself out there or aren't confident.

tfJY1.gif

We can get through this

Cmon man! We are paying to see him! Not Liger!

Top Bottom