• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Curse you Summer Rae!

Costing our #Queen a match she would have obviously won fair and square.

I guess not everyone can be as good a wrestler AND referee as The Red Goddess.

9H7aVH9.jpg

I watched it again SPECIFICALLY to make those gifs. Your fate was sealed the second pictures go posted. The fudging with the tape part was a happy accident, as I didn't remember that at all. But the stepping on was immediately what I thought of when I saw you and Edge together. In NYC. While I'm marathoning Godzilla movies. The gods were speaking to me.

Goddamnit that's too convenient! I'm just going to hide in my bedroom forever from now on. NO GIFS NOW :p

You should really stop being such a Aiii/Sandman about this.

To be fair, they really are stealing the shit out of the gifs

strobogo

Banned
When I see the name Bronson Lee, I think of some mash up of

Charles-Bronson.jpg

250px-Luke_Harper_in_April_2014.jpg

It hadn't really dawned on me that the Lee was like Bruce Lee. Especially considering the content Bronson covers.

Sblargh

Banned
I am so fucking shocked their HDMI cables aren't more than $10

I just think it's weird that none of those come with an actual subscription to the network. I guess they didn't wanted to add 60 dollars to any of these prices, but it seems a bit pointless that the whole purpose of this is to give people a setup guide.

They should hand those out at arenas. Like, your public comes to you several days a week, if you got a leaflet, just give to them directly into their hands.

Cagey

Banned
It's pretty amazing how fucking lazy a person must be when they're at the performance centre like 5 days a week and they still look like this. If Bo wasn't from a wrestling family he'd have been future endeavoured years ago.

Man, Bo was in the system how freaking long and he's softer than Hero was. His body is so bad.

This shit makes me so mad. I try to be in the best shape I can and my job requires me to sit at a desk and read/write/research all day. Anything I'm able to achieve is strictly after hours -- sometimes after very long hours -- and around an actual life schedule. If my 9-5 was working out and performing well at my job relied, in part, on looking awesome, AND I had access to the top-of-the-line facilities these guys do, I'd be a gawd.

Big Sexy tried to tell these guys... hit the weights, get a clue.

I like how both of IRS kids are cult leaders.

Dat tax exemption.

Sblargh

Banned
Who is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-QWbB8tC-I

Future Diva Champion

Edit: So, in the videos related to this one was one of a Team Hell No segment.
Man, it was SO good. Goddamn it, how do you create a feud between the best tag team your company had last year and completely ignore it? Just how do you do that? It's so insane. How do you not milk a past relation that was extremely popular and integral to the story of both participants?
Why make your down to earth wrestler who loves wrestling and is not an entertainer fight a demon?
It's so amazingly stupid... this feud has to end with a hug, but it has to end soon with a hug. If this feud keep going, not even a hug will save it.

In other news, I made the mistake of watching tonight's Main Event on the WWE Network and oh my god that was the worst thing I've seen in my life. Never again. I mean really, a shit arm wrestling match? Really?
You weren't in the crowd.

Not to be stereotypical IWC guy, but worst. show. ever.

Aiii

So not worth it
I fail how to see how a arm wrestling contest (which they have all the time btw) is worse than a tug-of-war contest or a Divas Dance-Off or whatever.

Sblargh

Banned
Main Event was all right. Heyman succeeding in getting Cesaro some heat.

Sandow was pretty funny and he is possibly the best joke character WWE has right now, as for the match itself, it was... well, they tried, but... well, it was pretty boring, no chemistry at all between those two.

Naomi vs Aksana was... well, horrible, but it was funny to see both of them kicking out a good second after the three count (either that happened or my mind imagined it so I could entertain myself as my mind often does).

And then I gave up and went to sleep and I dreamed abou a little black cat coming to visit me, it could have been the Sailor Moon cat. That was rad.

Cagey

Banned
Possibly. Still wanted to try though.

Also man, I been so damn lazy. Haven't been to the gym in a week. Was gonna go yesterday but slept instead. I need to go today. Seeing Tanahashi irl has got me motivated!

Dude, Tanahashi's physique is awesome. He looks and moves like Eddie Guerrero but without the obvious steroid abuse. Dat chest, dem delts.

Okada is tall and indie midgets are short so by comparison he looked like a teenager among children, but he's lanky. He needs to put some bulk on that frame.

Dude, Tanahashi's physique is awesome. He looks and moves like Eddie Guerrero but without the obvious steroid abuse. Dat chest, dem delts.

Okada is tall and indie midgets are short so by comparison he looked like a teenager among children, but he's lanky. He needs to put some bulk on that frame.

Yeah dood, as stated, he is my ideal physique. It is something that I believe is maintainable and a realistic goal with my current frame.

Yo that BonChon chicken in NY was THE BOMB

It was real good man. And the chicken tasted clean, if that makes any sense. Wasn't greasy at all.

Yeah dood, as stated, he is my ideal physique. It is something that I believe is maintainable and a realistic goal with my current frame.

It was real good man. And the chicken tasted clean, if that makes any sense. Wasn't greasy at all.

That's the appeal of Korean fried chicken. A lot of flavor and crispy skin without the grease of American fried chicken.

I was surprised to see how lean Okada was, and it wasn't swimmer or runner lean. Styles probably had more muscle mass than Okada. Tanahashi's physique is fantastic. KUSHIDA's face still has some baby fat to it, which makes him a literal babyface.

I still think Styles just doesn't fit right in the Kevin Nash/Hollywood Hogan role in Bullet Club. It seems like he's trying too hard to be this cool heel.

Browny

Banned
Non-wrestling related - the cat is awake after his op, and I'm off to collect him in a bit. I've been told he'll be a little groggy for a while, so I'll pop him on his blanket and settle down with some random matches from last year's G1.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Non-wrestling related - the cat is awake after his op, and I'm off to collect him in a bit. I've been told he'll be a little groggy for a while, so I'll pop him on his blanket and settle down with some random matches from last year's G1.

Good to hear. Meow meow.

Watching War of the Worlds. I'm a sucker for Japanese invasions since the one from WCW in 95. That was one of my favorite times in wrestling. Are the production values this good on every ROH show now? Its a huge improvement from when I last watched a couple of years ago. Also Briscoes with beards. Why are these guys not in the Wyatt family right now?

Because Jay Briscoe can't keep his mouth shut on Twitter.

Top Bottom