• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
name that future IC champion
2906174208044040_1.jpg

don't cheat and use google image search

So I looked up the Kicktraq/trending for that Rudo Resurrection Kickstarter.
...I hope there's a lot more announcements.

Because they're trending for 32k, well below the goal

jred2k

I just threw away a bottle of whiskey with about 1/3rd left. I still feel terrible from Sunday night/Monday morning. Looking at it made me want to throw up. So I booted that shit. I have to stop for real. I've put on 30 pounds since around September just from drinking. I can't continue to be an alcoholic because it kind of sucks.

This also means I can never watch WCW after 1997 ever again.

Do you know the reasons behind why you drink? Did it start as you just wanting to try drinking =, or did you expect to get something from it that you weren't getting otherwise? This probably isn't the right thread to discuss, but you should really look at trying to make some positive changes that will allow you to fulfill your needs without resorting to alcohol for. A drinking problem while bored and watching wrestling, but wishing for your liver to explode is a pretty big cause for concern. A weight gain like that is probably compounding problems, too. That might be a good place to start.

alstein

He already has enough trouble trying to come off as intimidating and that jacket is not doing him any favors.

He's intimidating enough. He's more of a smug bastard than Mark Henry-style air bill collecting.

There's more than one type of heel (another problem with WWE- they try to pigeonhole most of the newer heels into Memphis-style Heeling when it doesn't fit them)

Not all heels need to be chickenshits.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

They ain't getting shit. Time to stop living in your fantasy world, Quak.

Aiii

So not worth it

Would have backed if it was a decent wrestling game, but I am not backing a terrible looking beat 'em up because it has a chicara guy as the main char. He didn't even use any cool over the top wrestling move to, you know, beat 'em up. :(

They ain't getting shit. Time to stop living in your fantasy world, Quak.

Kickstarters are usually front and backloaded, sure, but...they basically need to throw everything into advertising the Kickstarter if they want to make it. And even then the game will clearly be gimped. Hrm.

Would have backed if it was a decent wrestling game, but I am not backing a terrible looking beat 'em up because it has a chicara guy as the main char. He didn't even use any cool over the top wrestling move to, you know, beat 'em up. :(

Yeah, that footage really hurt them in my opinion. The game got announced 4 years ago, and I get it clearly got rebooted, but oh my.

strobogo

Banned
Do you know the reasons behind why you drink? Did it start as you just wanting to try drinking =, or did you expect to get something from it that you weren't getting otherwise? This probably isn't the right thread to discuss, but you should really look at trying to make some positive changes that will allow you to fulfill your needs without resorting to alcohol for. A drinking problem while bored and watching wrestling, but wishing for your liver to explode is a pretty big cause for concern. A weight gain like that is probably compounding problems, too. That might be a good place to start.

100% to self medicate. And it worked very well for a while. But the last few times it just makes me anxious and I stay that way for days afterwards. Plus the weight gain, which is a lot on a small body, as BronsonLee would know.

strobogo

Banned
I AM SVELTE AND TRIM

But ya stro, as someone who drinks on only the most special of occasions, you tossing it for something else would be much better. I recommend Godzilla films

I'm Godzilla'd out. I tried Gamera and found a 9 movie set of random non-Godzilla monster movies, which about 5 were mis-titled Gamera movies.

JavyOO7

I just wish that creative would let the wrestlers breath a little when it comes to promo. Truthfully, I don't know if creative gives 100 percent discretion to the wrestlers to say what they want. But my gut says no. Most of the roster right now lacks the "soul" I feel many wrestlers had in the 80s and early 90s of the WWE. Sounds corny, I know. But still...

That being said. When many of my favorite wrestlers in WWE go in the ring and are given a good amount of time to do some damage, many of them are pretty good I feel. Its just too bad many of my supposed favorites I think are going to be super bomba territory in the future... Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Sami Zayn, Corey Graves, The Ascension etc etc... I just don't know man. Oh well, crossing my fingers!

Daniel Bryan vs. HHH is advertised as a street fight for the WWE title at MSG on July 12.

BOOK THAT SHIT
I really wish Trips had just doubled down on it and made himself Bryan's first program with the title, even if that's clearly the endgame

OH NO WWE PAYBACK AD ON GAF

DMczaf

There is some mean ass mod suckin goin on in that gaming thread. You'd think they were trying to get raptured or some shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"that gaming thread" on GAF.

Well, now I know exactly what you're talking about. For sure.

Don't pretend to be dumb, we have our hands full as it is with your flooring quirks!

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't go to gaming side often, but there's tons of threads there. I really need some specifics here aside from "that gaming thread"

I am fucking sorry okay! Grudge match time!

XenoRaven

To each their own but I don't think we have a very large contingent of members who actually think complimenting a mod will somehow really impress them and make them become bffs and they will magically get to be mods. I think people are just showing appreciation for the staff that keep the place we like posting at up and running.

To each their own but I don't think we have a very large contingent of members who actually think complimenting a mod will somehow really impress them and make them become bffs and they will magically get to be mods. I think people are just showing appreciation for the staff that keep the place we like posting at up and running.

The mods here suck with very few exceptions, especially in Gaming side
I WANT ANARCHY

strobogo

Banned
The mods here suck with very few exceptions, especially in Gaming side
I WANT ANARCHY

I don't really notice the mods very often, but I do like when they get into spats with posters and are clearly either in the wrong or are just mad that someone disagrees with their opinion on something, so they go full dad mode of "I'm telling you to knock it off". It doesn't happen often, but I always roll my eyes when it does.

XenoRaven

I don't really notice the mods very often, but I do like when they get into spats with posters and are clearly either in the wrong or are just mad that someone disagrees with their opinion on something, so they go full dad mode of "I'm telling you to knock it off". It doesn't happen often, but I always roll my eyes when it does.
Unfortunately every forum seems to have mods like this. It disappoints me that it persists here, but I guess it's unavoidable. People can't check their own egos.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
all those NXT gimmicks bombing on the flagship...

i1CkWTICtaCW0.gif

Breeze will bomb so bad. Fans will chant Fandango at him.
Zayn is going to bomb through the fucking floor. He doesn't even have a gimmick. Unless his gimmick is that he has bad fashion sense. Is that his gimmick?

Think Enzo will be fine. Sadly, I think Corey will get over even though he doesn't deserve it at all. The Randy Orton treatment.

Ithil

Breeze will bomb so bad. Fans will chant Fandango at him.
Zayn is going to bomb through the fucking floor. He doesn't even have a gimmick. Unless his gimmick is that he has bad fashion sense. Is that his gimmick?

Think Enzo will be fine. Sadly, I think Corey will get over even though he doesn't deserve it at all. The Randy Orton treatment.

Zayn is going to be over like hell really fast. He doesn't need a gimmick, he gets the crowd behind him without one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I changed my mind about that UFC game. No Don Frye no sale. How am I supposed to beat Godzilla with these bad tattoo having shmucks? No Sakuraba either. I am disappoint.
Zayn is going to be over like hell really fast. He doesn't need a gimmick, he gets the crowd behind him without one.

I'm not talking about the smart crowds at NXT or House Shows. I'm talking Billy 'I love Cena' McBillyton.

Top Bottom