• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest |OT| King Jeremy The Wicked

HW0m3.png

From the same team that brought you Sports Champions, one of the best selling Move titles, Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest is a fantasy, action adventure game that is played with PlayStation Move that uses a unique set of motion control functionality, allowing players to seamlessly transition between throwing projectiles, sword fighting and archery for an intuitive and immersive gameplay experience.

With the PlayStation Move controller, you'll be fighting off these baddies with a variety of different gestures. The catch with Deadmund's Quest is that you can seamlessly transition from one weapon to another just by using different gestures. It's meant to be simple and fast. In Medieval Moves, you have three attacks at your disposal: throwing stars, a bow and arrow, and your trusty sword. Sword slashes, as you might expect, are executed with a simple swiping motion with the Move controller. These motions match your own arm movements well, and you can even target specific parts of the enemy's body.

Release Date:

(NA) November 15th | (EU) November 18th

Published by:

Sony Computer Entertainment

Developed by:

Zindagi Games

Number of Players:

1-2​

Gwnqe.png

ZnbGu.png

2Pgqq.png

7sjwn.png

20erT.png

Decided to pick this up cause of a really cheap preorder recently. To be honest, I have no real idea of the quality, and what to expect from the game as the reviews are all over the place. Should be a bit of fun though - hopefully.

ultron87

It's a good thing you put "Jeremy" in the thread title. Otherwise I would have no idea that this was that game.

Psykotik

is this game worth buying?

i really enjoyed sports champions if that helps.

feeling like taking the plunge on the PSN version from the UK store if impressions are favorable.

is this game worth buying?

i really enjoyed sports champions if that helps.

feeling like taking the plunge on the PSN version from the UK store if impressions are favorable.

It's a good short fun short game. It is not going to win any awards, and really does nothing truly new (if you have already played a few motion based titles). I got it for £12.99 and though it was worth it for the price. To be honest, I don't think I would have paid attention to the product it it was not for the whole E3 Jeremy debacle, so at least some good came out of that silliness.

It is now £7.97 on Amazon, and I would say the experience is definitely worth that price. No idea what it costs on PSN, but I do think the game is worthwhile once you get it at the right price.

Top Bottom