• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet the MonoCase - a PC gamer's PS4 sized gaming PC

Great design. Is that plexiglass? If so, I assume he just created it in autocad or similar and had a plexiglass company carve it out for him? That how we used to make our fraternity display paddles in college.

magnumpy

Uh... Semi-passive cooling means that the fans are only going HAM when it's under load... Nothing to do with the specs afaik

right, so the fans run at a higher speed when under load, and slow down or even turn off when not? so it's like basically every other piece of electronics with a heat-sink and fan? consider me semi-impressed. I'm going to totally semi-buy this. consider it semi-sold.

Momentary

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

3DTester.de-Lian-Li-PC-O5-PC-O5S-PC-O6S-PC-O7S-Aluminium.jpg

These are more along my lines

Asus ROG G20? Digital Storm Eclipse? Granted this guy's PC is smaller, but not by much, though I suppose it's all relative. There are others as well. I only know because I'm actually in the market looking to buy one of these pint sized powerhouses.

The ROG G20 is 12.5L in volume, the Digital Storm Eclipse is slightly larger than that.

This thing is less than 6L in volume.

This is why I love PC gaming, I love seeing stuff like this.

I am so fucking stoked that he fit a 970 in there, that's quite a bit of grunt for a small PC like that and the fact all the components maintain a good/adequate operating temperature

Brilliant stuff. Though, I'm curious to know what kind of modifications went into the Athena psu. And I hope it's possible to fit a Noctua l9i in place of that Silverstone cooler.

Top Bottom