• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinewood

How long is Peace Walker? Decided to start it and get Ground Zeroes from Steam Sale if it gets a discount again, but wondering how long it is.

Currently Im at mission 3? where
Chico gets stolen

So far, considering what I heard from the tape in briefing and something about AI voices in options, is USA
(or the patriots) building a super secret The Boss AI?
No big spoilers pls, but thats the first idea that popped into my mind.

How long is Peace Walker? Decided to start it and get Ground Zeroes from Steam Sale if it gets a discount again, but wondering how long it is.

Chico gets stolen

So far, considering what I heard from the tape in briefing and something about AI voices in options, is USA

if you really want to know
you're on the right track with the plot
. the main campaign without side missions is probably around the same as the length of most metal gear games, but between side missions and getting the real ending by beating chapter 5, it's the longest MGS game by far. i think it took me over 30 hours to get the real ending

JayEH

pretty obvious who that flame guy is, isn't it?

Yeah.

Chico gets stolen

. the main campaign without side missions is probably around the same as the length of most metal gear games, but between side missions and getting the real ending by beating chapter 5, it's the longest MGS game by far. i think it took me over 30 hours to get the real ending

Yep. PW is pretty much all gameplay which is why it's so long. Sooo many side ops.

Murkrow

Banned
I don't want any more story trailers. Yes, I admit it, I am tired, officially tired of theories/conspiracies. Just give me a chickenhat feature video with a release date.

Murkrow

Banned
AlfredNevah.gif

People get lazy these days.

YSkNTAx.gif

Pinewood

Ok, cool. I feel like atm the game is super easy though. Maybe its because I'm playing the HD version.
I loved it on the tape with
The Boss
where
she is determined to fulfill her mission until she had to get rid of a snake and said "Go home" and other quotes from the third game

Also sexual innuendos are everywhere.

GrayChild

Maybe a new trailer for silent hills?

Please don't get my hopes up.

Either way Silent Hills appears to be pretty early in development. A significant part of the KojiPro team is working on both projects simultaneously as well, so I'm hoping to see something at E3 at the earliest.

All in all, another reason to want MGS5 to get released as soon as possible.

Please don't get my hopes up.

Either way Silent Hills appear to be pretty early in development. A significant part of the KojiPro is working on both project simultaneously as well, so I'm hoping to see something at E3 at the earliest.

All in all, another reason to want MGS5 to get release as soon as possible.

i think e3 is probably the earliest possible time to see anything from silent hills. they are presumably "all hands on deck" for TPP right now

Batzi

Banned
Yup they're in testing phases meaning that the game is complete. Any additional voice overs is a bonus. I think the main story has been complete for some time now.

Dawg

I'm kinda worried PC players will find out all the secret characters in the game files and spoil people.

For this reason, I'm going to avoid the internet when MGS V releases. Unless PC release is later. I'll avoid the internet anyway tho.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
For this reason, I'm going to avoid the internet when MGS V releases. Unless PC release is later. I'll avoid the internet anyway tho.

I though TPP was released simultanously, right? right!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom