• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am like you. I only watch serious anime. Stuff that makes ya think. I don't need fanservice and anime tits.

So:

Cowboy Bebop
Berserk
Monster
Death Note

I started with Attack on Titan which was a good start... but ended up being less good than the rest. Only because the rest are masterpieces tho.

Death note is fucking amazing until the second season.

Monster is amazing.

Cowboy Bebop is a classic masterpiece, usually the best anime for people.

Attack on titan was way too over hyped for me.
I would go with full metal alchemist: brotherhood for my favorite anime.

shocked-troy-walks-into-fire-with-pizza-community.gif

I am like you. I only watch serious anime. Stuff that makes ya think. I don't need fanservice and anime tits.

So:

Cowboy Bebop
Berserk
Monster
Death Note

I started with Attack on Titan which was a good start... but ended up being less good than the rest. Only because the rest are masterpieces tho.

Monster is amazing.

You should watch Kill la Kill! It makes ya think.
About the fanservice and anime tits.

So:

Cowboy Bebop
Berserk
Monster
Death Note

Monster is amazing.

parasyte the maxim and tokyo ghoul should be right up your alley.

Lernaean

Banned
Is Parasyte the Maxim good? I'd been reading the manga years ago, but haven't checked the anime.
For the record i loved the manga.

Is that a list of all the anime you have seen, Dawg? If so, you should check out some of the following:

Ghost in the Shell
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Outlaw Star
PSYCHO-PASS
Trigun

Ghost in the Shell has a lot of media you should check out. The movies and the series (Stand Alone Complex and SAC 2nd Gig-- rather, season 2).

Akiller

Edit: @Rovu :smugface:

Berserk is everything i could ask for, it has a deep and mature story,awesome characters,over the top battles
and Berserk armor.
It.Has.Everything.

So:

Cowboy Bebop
Berserk
Monster
Death Note

Monster is amazing.

Dawg pls :smugface:

Shit, this place goes straight bonkers on the weekends.

Is Evangelion any good? It's like impossible to buy it now without breaking bank.

Lernaean

Banned
Shit, this place goes straight bonkers on the weekends.

Is Evangelion any good? It's like impossible to buy it now without breaking bank.

Buy the three Rebuild of Evangelion films. Easy to get, current resolution and aspect ratio, great animation.

I have a feeling he's not wrong, and this game is going to huge but then again I kind of got that feeling from the beginning.

It really hit home though, with Troy Baker's comments in the past and most recently.

This game is going to be incredible, and I can't wait to see the scope.

Also, this means great things for the Fox Engine and KojiPro if it can do stuff with high detail, easily, with quick iteration.

I have a feeling he's not wrong, and this game is going to huge but then again I kind of got that feeling from the beginning.

It really hit home though, with Troy Baker's comments in the past and most recently.

This game is going to be incredible, and I can't wait to see the scope.

Also, this means great things for the Fox Engine and KojiPro if it can do stuff with high detail, easily, with quick iteration.

I wonder if we'll ever see multiple discs again.

I wonder what the maps will be filled up with. I know, or at least I think, TPP won't act like a typical open world with quest givers all over the map but Kojima's obsession with detail and secrets means there has to be something there. Unless it's really big in order to make the approaches to the strongholds and settlements as varied as possible with a ton of ways to tackle a mission.

I really fucking want this game.

I hope the game is big and filled with awesome shit instead of "LOOK HOW FUCKING BIG THIS GAME IS" but it's all empty aside from a few places within the area itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom