• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpable

I know this probably won't happen, but to have a fully animated GZ menu screen as a PS4 theme would be heavenly.

Bv8sNkYIAAAAHXM.jpg:orig

Frolow

Banned
Ah shit Dawg, just saw that you're doing the MGSV OT now. I'm going to be disappointed if the thread isn't a 50+ page masterpiece.

Palpable

We still have plenty of time left to figure out the OT title.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| Let the Legend Come Back to Life

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| Coming 1984

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| Wooooohaaaaaa!!!

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| Do It! (Defacate)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| Now with 100% Less Hayter

Palpable

Aaaah lighten up, guy. Whacked out theory crafting is all part of the fun. Plus, it works on two levels.

The two levels thing I get. And I know crazy theories is a part of the fun, but the Chico/Quiet thing is played out. It may as well be Big Boss = Gray Fox. At least that one is mildly more plausible.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
The two levels thing I get. And I know crazy theories is a part of the fun, but the Chico/Quiet thing is played out. It may as well be Big Boss = Gray Fox. At least that one is mildly more plausible.

It's has nothing to do with plausibility, it's simply funny. Plus, the GF/BB thing doesn't work on two levels.

Don't be 'That Guy', IP. You're better than that!

It's has nothing to do with plausibility, it's simply funny. Plus, the GF/BB thing doesn't work on two levels.

Don't be 'That Guy', IP. You're better than that!

It has actually 3 levels!

If the leaks were real that means:

Skull Face slits Chico's throat. And that confirms that Chico is indeed quiet now.

I know I know... that's a bit rude. :D

Let it happen, Dawg!

tumblr_m4xmeb6Ei41qj3ir1.gif

Palpable

It has actually 3 levels!

If the leaks were real that means:

Skull Face slits Chico's throat. And that confirms that Chico is indeed quiet now.

I know I know... that's a bit rude. :D

Considering his credentials looked like they were found from a Chinese factory and the Konami logo edited on with paint, I'd say the leak was a fake. I hope so, at least, because I read most of it.

Oh & why the hell was BurnOutBrighter banned?

SJRB

Gold Member

This one, 100%.

The Chico/Quiet "incrowd" joke bullshit has no business in an OT title, half the thread would be filled with "what does the title mean" and huehuehuehue shitposting.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Considering his credentials looked like they were found from a Chinese factory and the Konami logo edited on with paint, I'd say the leak was a fake. I hope so, at least, because I read most of it.

Oh & why the hell was BurnOutBrighter banned?

I heard he got perm banned for using an alt account while his main account was banned.

+1

it's still too early but for now this get's my vote.

Dawg

That's the only one I liked out of IP's list (sorry) so for now, that's my choice too.

But yeah, who knows what kind of footage we have yet to see. Maybe a better one-liner still has to happen ;p

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
This one, 100%.

The Chico/Quiet "incrowd" joke bullshit has no business in an OT title, half the thread would be filled with "what does the title mean" and huehuehuehue shitposting.

What OT isn't?

"Let The Legend Come Back To Life" is so... bland (EDIT: Sorry IP!)

i would also prefer something more funny and/or clever than the "legend" line.

Dude, if I hear "Let the legend come back to life..." one more time, I'm punching someone in the face. Why would anyone want that as the tagline? Ugh. E3 2013 trailer: "Let the legend come back to life..." TGS 2013 trailer: "Let the legend come back to life... (in Japanese!)" E3 2014 demo: "Let the legend come back to life..." Gamescom 2014 demo: "Let the legend come back to life..."

BOLD PREDICTION... In the Tokyo Game Show 2014 demo, we will hear "Let the legend come back to life!"

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You know, I never really believed your Solid Snake "Team A" theory.

But this is just too much. I simply cannot deny it any more. This is the ultimate proof it will happen.

tumblr_mipg2wTSm21s51zjyo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom