• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_m7qsmkyDOt1rzhyyio2_250.gif

79cIwrP.gif

Dawg

I feel we should at least get a release date before we start having heated debates over the OT title. We probably won't need it till 2016
iMThMFpbVwLdv.gif

What are you talking about, dawg? I should start working on the OT already, holiday 2014 is almost here
doge.png

I don't need no Kojima-san confirming what I already know at TGS.

Hey guys how is it possible to put a text under the Username, where normally stands "Junior Member" or "Member", like Snake has this: "If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me."

Can I also put an text there or will this feature be available once I turn into a "Member"?

SJRB

Gold Member
Hey guys how is it possible to put a text under the Username, where normally stands "Junior Member" or "Member", like Snake has this: "If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me."

Can I also put an text there or will this feature be available once I turn into a "Member"?

Those titles are usually "awarded" by mods when a user goes full retard. So no, you can't edit them in yourself.

I have no idea, if I am on the mosaic or not. I will keep this avatar I am using now forever, won't change it ever again. If I am on the mosaic, and it's already made with my old avatar, then that's fine. But if it's possible to change it to this one:

image.php

I would appreciate.

Dawg

I have no idea, if I am on the mosaic or not. I will keep this avatar I am using now forever, won't change it ever again. If I am on the mosaic, and it's already made with my old avatar, then that's fine. But if it's possible to change it to this one:

image.php

I would appreciate.

Yes, you are... you silly goose.

We just have to wait for the mysterious Joe.

Me and -Deimos will never forget what Solid Snake did 50 years ago.

Yeah, the genetically-modified mercenary, fluent in six different languages with the IQ of 180 - known as "the man who makes the impossible possible" - carried out a mission that would change the fate of the world from that day forward.

SJRB

Gold Member
MGS4 bosses were excellent, one of the few things the game did right.

Laughing Octopus is straight up scary the first time.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I get the urge to post a thirsty gif but i gotta resist.

Paging Dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom