• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpable

Haven't had that idea mentioned before. We'd need a big only one that has a chance at working with our image is this one (but in uber high res)

tumblr_mvwv0de8IH1s4rr21o2_500.png

How big does it need to be? Maybe check; konami.com/downloads

If anyone can find this in high res, let us know.

Chinner

Banned
currently sitting at 95% on GZ. everything is S ranked apart from the main mission on hard. I just can get to paz fine, but i just seem to mess up from there.

need to put more time in.

Palpable

currently sitting at 95% on GZ. everything is S ranked apart from the main mission on hard. I just can get to paz fine, but i just seem to mess up from there.

need to put more time in.

Get Chico first. Paz is less guarded after the shift change once you pick up Chico.

Chinner

Banned
Get Chico first. Paz is less guarded after the shift change once you pick up Chico.

oh yeah, i do get chico first. then get the truck in and jump out and sneak to where paz is.

cuddly bear said:
How do you try to escape with Paz?
in my normal run i usually run to where you begin the mission. ive seen videos where people just get extracted by the helipad though.

edit:

LOL just got S rank. i was trying to do it before without getting a combat alert, but i guess its forgiving enugh t let you get away with one

second edit: getting s rank in all hard modes doesnt even change my percent :(

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
oh yeah, i do get chico first. then get the truck in and jump out and sneak to where paz is.

in my normal run i usually run to where you begin the mission. ive seen videos where people just get extracted by the helipad though.

edit:

LOL just got S rank. i was trying to do it before without getting a combat alert, but i guess its forgiving enugh t let you get away with one

second edit: getting s rank in all hard modes doesnt even change my percent :(

Try doing the trials? Hm, also remenber to unlock both MGS1 and Grey Fox for Deja Vu.

Chinner

Banned
Try doing the trials? Hm, also remenber to unlock both MGS1 and Grey Fox for Deja Vu.

don't you only need to complete 1 trial on both difficulties to get the points?

i have unlocked them, im at 95% and GZ was the only outstanding mission not at S. I think i need to collect all of the tapes and unlock all of teh trials.

So will this be the TGS conference or will there be another one in two weeks ? It seems so early to have one considering Gamescom is still in the rearview mirror.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So will this be the TGS conference or will there be another one in two weeks ? It seems so early to have one considering Gamescom is still in the rearview mirror.

This is just the pre-TGS conference.

Hype shouldn't be too high :p

People told me this is the real TGS Sony press conference not some pre-show.

Get hype brehs!

Edit: Ken talks about "announcements" so ...release date?!?!?

Frolow

Banned
People told me this is the real TGS Sony press conference not some pre-show.

Get hype brehs!

Edit: Ken talks about "announcements" so ...release date?!?!?

Maybe it's the same thing as E3 where the conferences are a day before the actual showfloor opens.

I thought you were messing about since that title actually said Pre-TGS SCEJA Conference, so I just assumed that it was a pre-TGS conference. Sorry!

and he's not the only one who said this.

Also, Ken's twitter post is evidence enough we'll see something from Kojima Productions in less than 8 hours.

I hope that's not a general tweet and is more like the Gamescom tweet.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I thought you were messing about since that title actually said Pre-TGS SCEJA Conference, so I just assumed that it was a pre-TGS conference. Sorry!

I hope that's not a general tweet and is more like the Gamescom tweet.

Haha it's all good man no need to be sorry i didn't understand what you meant :p

Trust me, i follow his twitter closely and he doesn't post stuff like this often.

Thanks, and great. Sounds promising.

I don't know what it is, but I've a feeling that we won't see anything MGSV-related in this show. It seems too early.

Thanks, and great. Sounds promising.

I don't know what it is, but I've a feeling that we won't see anything MGSV-related in this show. It seems too early.

I would expect to see something by the end of Tokyo Game Show (two-and-a-half weeks from now). I think, maybe, we get a teaser today, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom