• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
He posted this just a few days ago, so could this mean they will finally reveal Solid Snake?
iMThMFpbVwLdv.gif

2014-08-2714_51_39-dawxoi3.png

Dawg

BROTHERS, OUR TIME HAS COME
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

ARE YOU READY TO PLAY METAL GARY SOLIDU V: THE PHANTOM MENACE LATER THIS YEAR? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY'LL ANNOUNCE IN SIX HOURS
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

I BID YOU FAREWELL NOW, FOR MY MORTAL SOUL WILL NOT BE PRESENT DURING THE ACTUAL CONFERENCE.

MY BODY WILL BE IN A COMA FOR NINE...

...HOURS.

GODSPEED KOJIMA
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

Palpable

doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

ARE YOU READY TO PLAY METAL GARY SOLIDU V: THE PHANTOM MENACE LATER THIS YEAR? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY'LL ANNOUNCE IN SIX HOURS
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

I BID YOU FAREWELL NOW, FOR MY MORTAL SOUL WILL NOT BE PRESENT DURING THE ACTUAL CONFERENCE.

...HOURS.

GODSPEED KOJIMA
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

I'll take an avatar bet on this, Dawgu.

doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

...HOURS.

GODSPEED KOJIMA
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

Well, that was
doge.png

Frolow

Banned
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

...HOURS.

GODSPEED KOJIMA
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

god bless dawg

Sn4ke_911

doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

...HOURS.

GODSPEED KOJIMA
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png
doge.png

I'm back, did anyone say anything?

Sn4ke_911

Wow those look great.

Edit: Those are GZ plates. Can't wait to see the TPP plates with Solid Snake on it.
iMThMFpbVwLdv.gif

TPPの新情報はTGSで。

(Google Translate suggests new information at TGS, which lines up with what he said at the Sony presser!)

Sn4ke_911

Looks like we'll see more about Quiet in 2 weeks.

2014-09-0114_24_24-sttwjyx.png

bueno.jpg

Skullface

Please, let there be a release date at TGS. My heart can't take this...

I just realized, it's almost been two years since the initial Phantom Pain reveal. Madness.

Sn4ke_911

Finally! Was waiting for this - at least we got 'something' today lol.

Wow, very interesting. Check out this timestamp - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH5f-2uGAA8#t=10m6s

He thinks all animals we fulton to motherbase can be used as buddys to help in missions, each different animal will have special abilities such as the horse with the defecate option. The wolves maybe can sniff out traps etc.

He also thinks you can level up the buddy system and the higher you get the better buddy's you can have ...such as human soldiers later on. This could be very true since you can also upgrade other stuff at motherbase such as the cardboard box or phantom cigar.

eGlKSuV.png

Buddy icon for the horse?

2014-09-0116_29_57-me4aszd.png

2014-09-0116_32_11-me1ajtg.png

Remember when Eyestone said in the E3 demo "and for the sheep ...aaah im sure we can figure something out".

My god if this is true, holy fucking hell this would be AMAZING!!!

Wow, very interesting. Check out this timestamp - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH5f-2uGAA8#t=10m6s

He thinks all animals we fulton to motherbase can be used as buddys to help in missions, each different animal will have special abilities such as the horse with the defecate option. The wolves maybe can sniff out traps etc.

He also thinks you can level up the buddy system and the higher you get the better buddy's you can have ...such as human soldiers later on. This could be very true since you can also upgrade other stuff at motherbase such as the cardboard box or phantom cigar.

eGlKSuV.png

Buddy icon for the horse?

2014-09-0116_29_57-me4aszd.png

2014-09-0116_32_11-me1ajtg.png

Remember when Eyestone said in the E3 demo "and for the sheep ...aaah im sure we can figure something out".

My god if this is true, holy fucking hell this would be AMAZING!!!

Thanks for recapping that bit.

The possibility of animal and human buddies would increase the amount of depth in the gameplay and add so much variety.

Reminds me of Pokemon.

If this is all true and the boundaries are only for mission replays, I'm hyped even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom