• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

I know the ending to MGSV is going to slay me.

even if the game ends up being terrible and the ending sucks

seeing the credits roll knowing it's the final Kojima MGS... ; _ ;

I'm going to be as discreet in asking this as possible, but has anyone by chance checked Google for the latest mgs v news...if so, has it been discussed. Cuz I looked....

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
mgsv ending will be heartbreaking, since
it'll be another long convo between solid and big boss before snake kills him with a flamethrower

MattyG

Banned
^Oh shit, have the spoilers invaded OuterGAF?

UtLFAkf.gif

IS NOTHING SACRED?

Anth0ny

I heard via twitter that someone pre-ordered a MGSV toy off some website... and said website sent an email related to the toy with MGSV spoilers.

bail out, friends.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
whoa, haphazardly opened the spoiler thread, realized before reading anything

both the Gamescon thread and spoiler thread being on the main page is a dangerous game, I'm afraid I'll make a mistake.

pahamrick

So wait, people in the Gamescon thread are saying that reviewers copies have the research timers removed, according to Yong.

So weapons in the final version will have wait times after all? Konami going to go hard core with those time speed-up microtransactions.

Cathcart

finally s ranked jamais vu but some asshole saw me before the 2nd helicopter came so I didnt get the hidden cheevo

GRR

What's the hidden cheevo? I also just S ranked hard for the first time and had no alerts. Didn't notice anything special, though.

What is the extra content in the collectors edition guide? It doesn't seem worth the extra $7 or whatever just for a few pages of art.

They haven't specified what the extra content is.
At least we get the Shinkawa lithograph and probably some more detailed/extra information. It could also be possible that we get some extra DLC, but nothing has been said about this.

Well, I just saw something on another site that I shouldn't have. I can't even browse anywhere normally anymore without coming across a spoiler. Sigh

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
My facebook feed and gamefaqs.

This is why I stick with Board 8 (the Contests board) on GameFAQs. Tight-knit communities -- like this one! -- are the best.

Aside from my usual sci-fi sites and a GoT site, I'm going absolutely nowhere else on the net except for work until I'm done with MGSV. Nowhere. Nope nope nope.

OuterGAF & Gamescom Gameplay Thread (for now) are about the only havens I'm sticking to when it comes to MGS related talk. I'm ignoring everywhere else till launch.

Good Morning OuterGAF, hope you stayed stafe over night.

Also: Someone should make a general posts of rules regarding spoilers, fake spoilers and even theories and that should be reposted on every new page.

Hela

Brothers, there's some spoilers coming with an upcoming figure, as reported by IGN:
Did an Action Figure Just Spoil Part of Metal Gear Solid 5?
7 HOURS 10 MINUTES AGO - An 8.25 inch action figure now available for pre-order gives away the identity of...

Nothing's safe any more.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Brothers, there's some spoilers coming with an upcoming figure, as reported by IGN:
Did an Action Figure Just Spoil Part of Metal Gear Solid 5?
7 HOURS 10 MINUTES AGO - An 8.25 inch action figure now available for pre-order gives away the identity of...

Nothing's safe any more.

That's not really a spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom