• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

Guled

Is it ok for everyone the tournament matches to be on non survival nights? Sorry for being late, I just came back from work

Guled said:
Is it ok for everyone the tournament matches to be on non survival nights? Sorry for being late, I just came back from work

That'd be great. We're short people. so if you're wanting to play, let me know and i'll clear randoms out.

Guled said:

Sure.

In the meantime I assume its pointless to try to get into survival now...

xintin

that last game was bullshit.
how does the enemy team has your target msg appear and they're at the goal a second later?

what a terrible end to a terrible night, i hate friday survival xD

xintin said:
that last game was bullshit.
how does the enemy team has your target msg appear and they're at the goal a second later?

what a terrible end to a terrible night, i hate friday survival xD

Yeah, rough night all around. I almost think I need to take a break or something.

GeneralIroh, sorry I missed your reply. Send me an in-game mail next time and we'll drop a non-gaffer right away.

DunpealD

Well then the current roster(EU) is:

Live_Feed
Steroyd
MeiLing1988
GoncaloCastro
NewsBot
DunpealD

there are 6 down 1 more ready to go.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
neogaf, tournament fight tonight, you guys up for it? if so when would be good for you bunch?

WarIsNecessary is looking for a battle

North America Survival Team for Saturday Night

Team Name will be !NeoGAF I guess.

1. xBerserker
2. xintin

That looks like a fun map :D

xintin said:
saw these on wiki (via Gamespot) and wasn't sure if they were posted here yet:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/049/942282_20080219_screen016.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/049/942282_20080219_screen003.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/261/942282_20070919_screen003.jpg

next map Eastern Europe?

also, i'll join in with your team xBerserker if we have as much trouble getting a full one for Delta as we did last night :(

DunpealD

Yesterdays Survival was really bumpy, especially the connection problems... I suppose that's where everything went down the gutter.

Now onto other another thing: Who's going to be in todays Survival?

Facism

yup psn/mgo treated us like shit yesterday, and then the bandwidth cap UK made sure i couldn't continue yesterday.

Will be available till 8pm GMT tonight.

Ilparazzo

I might not be in tonight, the chance of not being there is quite high actually.

My connection here is starting to go nuts and disconnecting from the PSN every 5 minutes or so, so I guess it's for the best, this way News won't have a stroke with the RAGE!

Wurm

Banned
MGO is losing its appeal to me week by week as Survival becomes more and more hardcore. Seems my current character is screwed emblem wise, and because I'm stuck playing with other noobs on survival we get creamed by the "ONLY LEVEL 9+++" rooms (often headed by a level 3 or something).

I've also dipped to lvl 4 somehow this week, is that because I dont play enough or the demoralising Survival losses I've been facing?

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
about the tournament, only 2 teams are eligible at the moment so any team that gets 1 win now, is eligible for 3rd and $1500

I wish i could do the tournament but i've got school and work taking my whole schedule.

My question to the NA gaffers in survival. Do you guys just wing it or do you use actual strategies?

I'm thinking about setting up a training session on tuesday so we can figure out a good strategy to achieve victory in each mode and map.

I wonder if anyone has tried and all stun group for base or capture mission? It involves all six people shooting at the same target with the mk2 pistol to stun faster.

Whats the best way to record matches? What equipment should i use? I wish mgo had halo 3's theater mode.

Top Bottom