• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

DunpealD

News Bot said:
Fuck randoms.

I am not playing unless we have a full NeoGAF team or playing with people we know. Fuck that noise.

Yes, I see that you rather leave in the middle of a match and create a team called NeoGAF while leaving Mei, Ster and me behind without telling us a single word.

Have fun and I hope your team will be filled with random leavers who're playing like sh!t.

Ilparazzo

DunpealD said:
Yes, I see that you rather leave in the middle of a match and create a team called NeoGAF while leaving Mei, Ster and me behind without telling us a single word.

Have fun and I hope your team will be filled with random leavers who're playing like sh!t.

OMG! What is going on???

News Bot

Banned
DunpealD said:

Nah, got some people from my friends list.

And yes I would rather leave in the middle (albeit, I left at the end) of a match and create a room with people I know rather than continue the ridiculous bullshit we were going through there.

Although we only did slightly better, but it was more bearable without people leaving every time we lost or what have you.

On that note, I am never playing a NeoGAF:893 again. Not worth it.

Ilparazzo

News Bot said:
Nah, got some people from my friends list.

And yes I would rather leave in the middle (albeit, I left at the end) of a match and create a room with people I know rather than continue the ridiculous bullshit we were going through there.

Although we only did slightly better, but it was more bearable without people leaving every time we lost or what have you.

On that note, I am never playing a NeoGAF:893 again. Not worth it.

I must be missing something... I thought you were playing with steroyd, Dun, and mei, that's like 2 randoms? Couldn't you have called your friends to play alongside the people that have basically stood by your side during, I don't know, almost every survival?

Maybe I'm just being stupid but I think at least the fact that you've been playing all that time with them would at least make you think twice about leaving them to dry?

Even forgetting all that, making a Neogaf team when you only have one neogaf player (that's you btw) and there is another neogaf team is... I really don't know.

Steroyd

Facism said:
I managed 20 mines of survival after work last night.

The bullshit with randoms is just not worth it.

I agree.

I must be missing something... I thought you were playing with steroyd, Dun, and mei, that's like 2 randoms?

Yeah... and it was more annoying than I thought it'd be, I thought having 4 of us was enough but it isn't.

5 non-randoms a bare minimum from now on.

DunpealD

Steroyd said:
Yeah... and it was more annoying than I thought it'd be, I thought having 4 of us was enough but it isn't.

5 non-randoms a bare minimum from now on.

Also agree here and if anyone of you know somebody reliable who could participate in Survival invite him when we're not full.

So anybody interested in todays survival?

Dave1988

I'm in. I think Madness-J and Experiment (FlashHarry) are quite good choices. I know both of them and they're quite good to boot.

DunpealD

Dave1988 said:
I'm in. I think Madness-J and Experiment (FlashHarry) are quite good choices. I know both of them and they're quite good to boot.

I have nothing against it and I agree that Madness-J is a quite good choice. If they are in your list I'll let you do the team creation.

Steroyd

DunpealD said:
Also agree here and if anyone of you know somebody reliable who could participate in Survival invite him when we're not full.

So anybody interested in todays survival?

I'm interested, will have to play some single player hardcore today, i've lost my touch in Team sneak so much. :(

More to the point how the fuck do I get spotted when i'm lying still on the floor playing dead ffs.

Facism

Steroyd said:
I'm interested, will have to play some single player hardcore today, i've lost my touch in Team sneak so much. :(

More to the point how the fuck do I get spotted when i'm lying still on the floor playing dead ffs.

yes, i've noticed some severe bullshit recently in TSNE and SNE. Enough times i've been spotted when, lets say, completely invisible and not moving.

As i mentioned earlier, i won't be available for todays survival. I have a birthday to attend. Tomorrow i'll be all yours, though. And i'm starting to get back into my flow. Tournament excitement is growing :D

Also, as for randoms, if you can get Cissnei or Bonecraker on your lists. Both very decent, friendly players.

DunpealD said:
Ok so far we have:

MeiLing1988
Steroyd
GoncaloCastro
freethought(undecided)
DunpealD

4 down 2 to go.

It seems like I'll probably make it. Again, I'll be surer later on, so if you can get six without me, do it.

xintin said:
ah jesus, any naGAF going to be on tonight?
seems more and more hopeless to ask as each wknd passes xD

Still no internet at new place. Very sad for all involved(me). Should be back for next week's survival(assuming anyone is still playing at that point).

Yeah, I'm definitely in. This'll be my first Survival; any tips? What's a good skillset to use, I'll have rifles on lvl 2, any suggestions for the other two slots?

Steroyd

freethought said:
Yeah, I'm definitely in. This'll be my first Survival; any tips? What's a good skillset to use, I'll have rifles on lvl 2, any suggestions for the other two slots?

Narc 3 and Monomonia are highly reccomended.

For TDM at least.

Facism

freethought said:

it will depend on the gamemode. Everything other than TSNE i'll take assault 2, Quarterback 3, Mover 1/Mono 3.

TSNE, Mover 3, Trickster/CQC/Quarterback depending on the map.

xintin

Human_Shield said:
Still no internet at new place. Very sad for all involved(me). Should be back for next week's survival(assuming anyone is still playing at that point).
covertshinobi and I seem to be the only ones left ;.;
we pulled off a 5streak last night with some randoms and epic teamwork, though. alot of 3streaks too :)

xintin

Guled said:
80% chance I'll be on tonight, what sever do u guys go on now?
ill be in REX, doesnt look like much of a GAF contingent tonight though :(

running an Instruction class til Survival starts~

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
xintin said:
ill be in REX, doesnt look like much of a GAF contingent tonight though :(

running an Instruction class til Survival starts~
i'm in for a streak or 2 at least. what's the team name gunna be?

DunpealD

Ok today is the last day of this weeks survival as far as i can see the roster is:

Luca Blight
Live_hangoverFeed
MeiLing1988
Steroyd
DunpealD

5 down 1 more to go.

Facism

i hope someone added that cjsolidsnake to their friendslist :D He was great and filled in nicely with the team. Will be nice to have him play with us again when there's a deficit in Waspers.

GGs tonight. Took us an hour to find our feet, but we managed some streaks. 5 man team 5streak of unequalled epicness.

Steroyd

I am still pissed off, I nearly had most of the team in one of those team sneaking matches, I should learn to call for backup when i'm on a roll.

Ah well at lest I'm tranqing people now in team sneak, now i just need to learn how to not stay in 1 place after I've tranq'd few people, did that twice goddamnit. >_<

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
if you guys still wanna make an NA tournament run tomorrow is your last day to get a win, just a heads up.

but everyone will need to be 18 with a passport for the 16 team bracket

DunpealD

First of all we're close to the EU Finals and I have 2 announcements to make:

1. Gon you've been moved from backup to main roster, make sure you dust off your rust this week. Also Indeed make sure you're at standby in case something happens.

2. Okay EU GAF now onto serious business as Facism has already said some days ago we still have some rough spots to polish. Thus we need to arrange a meeting this week to prepare for the finals, i.o. not to get floored PM me or post in this thread for the arrangements. It would be sad to lose due to the lack of preparation.

Dibbz

Hey guys I'm back finally!!

Fun game I had against 893 yesterday :D

First round was rubbish, I had 0 kills and 3 deaths :|. Managed to scrape my way up the score board before the match ended though which was nice :D

Facism

i remember you. gg.

Dun, i'm free tonight, tomorrow after 10pm, after 7pm wednesday, after 9 thurs and friday. Saturday all day.

Ilparazzo

Dibbz said:

First round was rubbish, I had 0 kills and 3 deaths :|. Managed to scrape my way up the score board before the match ended though which was nice :D

Dibbz machine! Welcome back.

I'm almost always ready for some MGO after 16 or something.

Dave1988

Dibbz said:

It's a shame you belong to another clan. EuroGAF needs more active members!

DunpealD

Dibbz said:

Welcome back. Wii weren't that good at that time though, but still a good game and as Dave has said it's a shame that you're at another clan Wii need some more active members :(.

Top Bottom