• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Did I mention we are doing the concert of the soundtrack LIVE!!!!!!!

LA people better show up.

#NotSoStealthMarketing

Oh boy I'm pretty sure marketing and self promotion is a bannable offence
unless you come to Australia

PS3 and 360, unless my English is broken.

444444fou5t.png

Thanks for that clarification, rvy.

So to summarize, DLC on 360 is Europe and Latin America only, right?

According to what rvy posted, I think so. That quote doesn't mention 360 at all, but says it is PS3 exclusivity only in NA, so I guess 360 in other regions get it.

Duffyside

Banned
I hope this game is the breakthrough financial smash-hit that Platinum Games deserves.

I sacrifice my wallet in service of this cause.

Squall516

this, the PS4 announcement AND System Shock 2 all on the same week...the megatons...

What about the Destiny announcement!?!? I'm super freaking excited for that, Bungie is amazing and i've been waiting so long for them to move onto something new. That's also supposed to be a couple days before the PS one. Also if that's going to be for the 360 i can totally see Microsoft pulling a fast one and having the unveil for 720 at the same time to get it in before the PS4 announcement lol.

Either way next week will be freaking amazing and i'm super hyped ^__^

Monocle

So wooden katana has been announced as a Japan-only DLC...
This region exclusive stuff is lame. What's so hard about taking a cue from Bayonetta and giving everyone all the goods without making us jump through hoops? Or, you know, move to a whole new country.

Does anyone know, what this Rising World Tour is about? I've seen on a picture there is something in Germany on the 23th.
Also Spain, Argentina, France etc on different dates.
Nevermind I got it.

Batzi

Banned
Does anyone know, what this Rising World Tour is about? I've seen on a picture there is something in Germany on the 23th.
Also Spain, Argentina, France etc on different dates.

Just like the past world tours except Kojima, Yoji & P* producers will be signing stuff this time and not just Kojima & Yoji.

Endo Punk

That pole arm looks so amazing, so many attack options! And it's gonna be great getting around to foes with the sai.

I wasn't that interested in the giant scissor sword because it looked pretty unsafe and I assume you were locked into the animation due to how powerful and slow it looked, but then I saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knc13-DSU3o&t=2m57s

Yeah it seems you can cancel into evade which is awesome.

The only unique weapon we haven't seen Raiden wielding yet is Sam's.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
New game trailer by the cutscene director (obvious spoilers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owvxpVxZkWA
Fucking awesome. A lot of people seem pretty down on the game's potential narrative, but I'm honestly intrigued. At least it looks more interesting than Peace Walker for me.

Like what's with
those kids? Child Soldiers?
Was kinda hoping they'd actually go there.

Endo Punk

There is no way I am going to watch anymore cutscene trailers. I definitely am intrigued by the story and would rather experience it first hand when I play the game.

Aw shit! Love this attack with the pole arm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knc13-DSU3o&t=1m10s

Reminds me of that purple dude from the china town stage in Revenge of Shinobi.

Revenge+of+Shinobi,+The+(JUE)+(REV+03)017.bmp

Have SEGA continued their contract with Platinum? I seriously would love them to work on a Shinobi game.

There is no way I am going to watch anymore cutscene trailers. I definitely am intrigued by the story and would rather experience it first hand when I play the game.

Aw shit! Love this attack with the pole arm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knc13-DSU3o&t=1m10s

Reminds me of that purple dude from the china town stage in Revenge of Shinobi.

Revenge+of+Shinobi,+The+(JUE)+(REV+03)017.bmp

Have SEGA continued their contract with Platinum? I seriously would love them to work on a Shinobi game.

Great idea. I am in

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Hot Coldman

Green... what have you done??

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Oh shit, literal burly brawl Matrix Reloaded scene in the new boss weapon trailer!

I really hate preorder dlc. I'd love to play as Grey Fox, but I wasn't planning on getting the game so soon. Any chance he would appear on PSN at a later time, or is this the only way to get it?

Top Bottom