• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallokin

Randam_Hajile said:
Yeah, it was in the glass case with the 40 gigs. I asked if I could buy it and they said yes. It was the only one in the case, but they were still unloading shipment for the night so they may be getting more.

I'm so heading out in the next hour to check my local store.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Randam_Hajile said:
So I walked in to Wal-Mart tonight to get a Father's Day card with my fiance', and walked out with this!

MGS4.jpg

I preordered the Limited Edition MGS4 at Gamestop, so I don't know if I'm even gonna open this copy of the game, but at least now I have the 80 gig PS3 I've been waiting for, and a week early at that!

My college graduation ceremony is tomorrow morning. Happy graduation to me!
:D

Where you located at?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Randam_Hajile said:
So I walked in to Wal-Mart tonight to get a Father's Day card with my fiance', and walked out with this!

MGS4.jpg

I preordered the Limited Edition MGS4 at Gamestop, so I don't know if I'm even gonna open this copy of the game, but at least now I have the 80 gig PS3 I've been waiting for, and a week early at that!

you win...you fucking win!

scoobs

Randam_Hajile said:

MGS4.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Realyyyyyyyyyyy late posting to this thread, I've been lurking mostly. Props to the OP, I've never seen anything like this. Can't wait for MGS4!!!

MiamiWesker said:
Was just the game available or only the bundle. I am desperate to find the game early but not that desperate. :lol

Didn't see the game, just the bundle. Funny thing was the promo sticker for the game on the glass right above the bundle that had the street date right on it! >_<

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow night, I'll post some impressions of the system and see if there are any differences from the original 80 gig.

Good luck to anyone else looking for one!

Ephemeris

Randam_Hajile said:

MGS4.jpg

Congrats :D

Crateman said:
So, wouldn't it be great if some made an script that removed certain words -regarding the MGS4 story- from every webpage you visit?
La-li-lu-le-lo

Good god I am actually thinking of going to Wal-Mart at this crazy time at night... I know they won't have it, I know if I go its a waste of time and I will feel stupid. But if I dont go it will eat away at my brain all night. *sigh*

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
SHIT!!! I just almost saw spoilers, but as soon as I saw them I SLAMMED my laptop shut. I'm on my other computer now. I'm going to go unplug that computer's battery :lol

Y2Kev said:
SHIT!!! I just almost saw spoilers, but as soon as I saw them I SLAMMED my laptop shut. I'm on my other computer now. I'm going to go unplug that computer's battery :lol

OMG now laptops just start spewing spoilers as well, oh shit revenge of the machines! :p

Y2Kev said:

good job. but the Patriots are not pleased with your success.

Darkpen

Banned
oh wow, I'm so glad I decided to not buy that headset. At $60, I was expecting some serious quality, but the fact that Pelican was manufacturing this always made me speculative as to how good it would actually be.

Darkpen said:
oh wow, I'm so glad I decided to not buy that headset. At $60, I was expecting some serious quality, but the fact that Pelican was manufacturing this always made me speculative as to how good it would actually be.

It's a Pelican headset?

Welp, save that cash people.

DMczaf

FUCK! I almost got spoiled on another forum, had to bail out!

The internet is like a damn minefield now! Where was Deepthroat/Mr X to call me before i stepped out there!?

Jtrizzy

Man I'm so tempted to read spoilers right now. The only game I can remember anticipating anywhere near this much was San Andreas, because it had such hype inducing trailers.

DMczaf said:
FUCK! I almost got spoiled on another forum, had to bail out!

The internet is like a damn minefield! Where was Deepthroat/Mr X to call me before i stepped out there!?

It's all over the place man! It's spreading uncontrollably. They're simply ravenous! This is the closet safe haven we got! You can't trust youtube, blogs, or even your own damn e-mail!!

MrDaravon

Awesome on scoring that MGS4 PS3. That's really weird though, Walmart's POS shouldn't have allowed it to be sold before the 12th, it's supposed to be street dated in the system.

DMczaf

HomerSimpson-Man said:
It's all over the place man! It's spreading uncontrollably. They're simply ravenous! This is the closet safe haven we got! You can't trust youtube, blogs, or even your own damn e-mail!!

hbk3.gif

Jtrizzy

I'd like to read some spoilers that occur early on in the game, this shit is killing me. Waiting a whole nother week it going to be hard.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
SailorDaravon said:
Awesome on scoring that MGS4 PS3. That's really weird though, Walmart's POS shouldn't have allowed it to be sold before the 12th, it's supposed to be street dated in the system.

They're always breaking street dates though , so it's nothing new

So its safe to say stores will have the game in by tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day I hunt then, someone is bound to screw up. Hopefully i can get help from other miami gaf on this.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
MiamiWesker said:
So its safe to say stores will have the game in by tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day I hunt then, someone is bound to screw up. Hopefully i can get help from other miami gaf on this.

Hmm, it did ship on the 5th at my store... so yes, you might see them as early as tomorrow...

jvalioli

Everytime around a big release I spend hours upon hours trying to get it early but it never happens. Sad thing is that I will keep doing it. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom