• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prothero

Neo Member
psycho_snake said:
You've missed out The Boss (the most important member)

You've also missed out The Sorrow

Plus, Kojima said he wont be making another MGS game. Well, he said MGS2 would be his and he made MGS3, then he said that MGS3 would be his last and he made MGS4, but this time I think he does mean it.

I didn't miss them, I was only listing a few examples. I couldn't think of any for them at the time. Besides, the guy's post that I quoted said he wanted a Boss-focused game and I said I agreed, so I didn't forget her.

Well, I don't know how exactly The Boss would work. I could only guess that she would function alot like Big Boss, except with more advanced CQC and The Patriot at her disposal.

The Sorrow is difficult to imagine. How do you fight an enemy with a character that has no attacks? I'd make him a story character, probably--like The Boss' guardian angel.

Alec

If anyone happened to get their hands on a bundle, I'll pay a pretty penny to have it next-day'ed. =)

Darkpen

Banned
eso76 said:
Here's an advice to pass the time until mgs4 is released.

time to dig out all your old lego bricks !!

3-3rexjawopen3.jpg

1-1rexangle.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=248489
holy freaking crap. That's the best lego rex I've ever seen D:

DunpealD said:
I thought it might be interesting for you guys:

Hideo Kojima in the movie "Azumi"

I never noticed him. That's probably, because of his small role. :lol
already knew this. Its in the behind-the-scenes documentary in the Azumi DVD. He has a very very small roll, as one of the mercenaries. You wouldn't even notice him if you tried.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Three of the last few Youtubes I've clicked have spoilers in the comments. Install the scripts or don't go to youtube.

Zen

Banned
reviewsnew.jpg

10/10 OFFICIAL UK PLAYSTATION MAG

Aren't these duplicate scores in the review section? (not the gamepro one, obviously, but it's not included in the text section of the reviews.

Darkpen

Banned
CassidyIzABeast said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjR6cUnjJss&feature=user

If you don't want anything of the game spoiled don't watch but its just a humorous codec between snake and otacon that breaks the fourth wall. Xbox fans wont like it.:lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I've been staying away from youtube (and pretty much any gaming site that allows comments) for the past week due to spoilers.

Wow, I didn't know that the codec had actual animated models. First I find out that Metal Gear Rex was in the game yesterday with that pic someone posted, and now cool codec scenes.

That MGS4 reminded me of the codec conversations between "Campbell" and Raiden towards the end of MGS2.

Darkpen said:
because only a fuckload of laughter smileys can even remotely reenact my own reaction and laughter? D:
Using one smiley, I find, is a lot more effective than putting a huge amount in posts.

Plus, you save time, but w/e.

FOUR DAYS, BITCHES!

DunpealD

SuperSonic1305 said:
This video doesn't have any story spoilers but it's pretty hilarious.

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=hjR6cUnjJss&feature=user

Edit: Already posted.

:lol :lol :lol

I suppose that was their actual idea of how to do it, but in the end they turned it into a joke.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! I just got a mail from my retailer that I'm getting the EU LE(upgraded from standard, because he didn't know if they will get some). Damn 3 days are far too long.

Cronen

Anyone else not watched this video yet? I'm trying my best to resist!

There are probably spoilers in the comments too guys, so watch out for those.

Darkpen

Banned
guys, didn't kojima come right out and say at the Konami gamer's day that he wasn't planning on fanning the flames of the console wars? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom